Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Whether that's true or not is yet to be determined I suppose... Doesn't make it legal whether it was a government agent or not though.

Trump and his campaign preached and preached that they had nothing to do with Russia and Russia had nothing to do with them... Over and over and over again. How many more times do those statements need to be proven to be lies before Trump supporters will acknowledge he's a liar?

[Trumptards ... ]

Whether that's true or not is yet to be determined I suppose... Doesn't make it legal whether it was a government agent or not though.

Trump and his campaign preached and preached that they had nothing to do with Russia and Russia had nothing to do with them... Over and over and over again. How many more times do those statements need to be proven to be lies before Trump supporters will acknowledge he's a liar?

I think the exact same thing about the anti-Trump crowd, and I happen to despise Trump. But you missed my point completely. It's all theater for the masses. As long as they care who Trump breakfasts with, they aren't going to notice all the innocent people he's killing; mostly the same people Hillary would be killing had the election gone differently. This thread is such a circus I usually don't even bother reading it. Unfortunately, other forums I used to follow are just as bad anymore.

President Trump’s lawyer, Jay Sekulow, just made the rounds on the morning shows, armed with a clear message: The president was only made aware of the email chain https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/07/11/five-key-facts-about-donald-trump-jr-s-just-released-explosive-email-exchange/ (incriminating his son) in the last few days, and only saw it when the imminent publication of the email chain compelled Donald Trump Jr. to release it himself.

But this claim comes even as new reporting in the New York Times indicates that President Trump signed off on a statement from Trump Jr. a few days ago that flatly misrepresented what happened in his June 2016 meeting with the Russian lawyer. And this raises a question: How far did the President himself go to mislead the public about his own campaign’s willingness to collude with Russia to tip the election?

But it’s significant. Whatever the legal relevance of this email chain turns out to be, this is the first time we have concrete confirmation of the Trump campaign’s willingness, or even eagerness, to collude with Russia’s efforts to tip the election, one that involved his son, son-in-law (Jared Kushner), and then-campaign chair (Paul Manafort). If the Times’ reporting is accurate, Trump is now directly implicated in an active effort to mislead the country about concrete, known facts that illustrate beyond doubt his campaign’s eagerness to conspire with Russia’s efforts to sabotage our democracy.

This is the case,
at a minimum. And it is plausible that lots more will be coming out about these collusion efforts. But the president’s and White House’s handling of this chapter suggests they are hoping to lie their way through it all, one day at a time, one lie at a time, and don’t have any real way to cope with just how serious it is likely to become.

I think the exact same thing about the anti-Trump crowd, and I happen to despise Trump. But you missed my point completely. It's all theater for the masses. As long as they care who Trump breakfasts with, they aren't going to notice all the innocent people he's killing; mostly the same people Hillary would be killing had the election gone differently. This thread is such a circus I usually don't even bother reading it. Unfortunately, other forums I used to follow are just as bad anymore.

I didn't miss your point, I ignored it. It's par for the course, people die. One of the reasons I didn't want an egomaniac like Trump in office. Not unlike you with Hillary I suppose.

I'm assuming you're referencing Hillary again when you say you think the same thing about the anti Trump crowd? We can go round and round about the lesser of two evils... Didn't make a difference before and it won't now either.

I didn't miss your point, I ignored it. It's par for the course, people die. One of the reasons I didn't want an egomaniac like Trump in office. Not unlike you with Hillary I suppose.

I'm assuming you're referencing Hillary again when you say you think the same thing about the anti Trump crowd? We can go round and round about the lesser of two evils... Didn't make a difference before and it won't now either.

No, not referencing Hillary. The anti-Trump crowd is much bigger than the DNC, and more entrenched. I'm inclined to agree with you about it not making a difference, though. The trends seem to be set, and no single player is going to change things; certainly not Trump.

President Trump’s lawyer, Jay Sekulow, just made the rounds on the morning shows, armed with a clear message: The president was only made aware of the email chain https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/07/11/five-key-facts-about-donald-trump-jr-s-just-released-explosive-email-exchange/ (incriminating his son) in the last few days, and only saw it when the imminent publication of the email chain compelled Donald Trump Jr. to release it himself.

But this claim comes even as new reporting in the New York Times indicates that President Trump signed off on a statement from Trump Jr. a few days ago that flatly misrepresented what happened in his June 2016 meeting with the Russian lawyer. And this raises a question: How far did the President himself go to mislead the public about his own campaign’s willingness to collude with Russia to tip the election?

But it’s significant. Whatever the legal relevance of this email chain turns out to be, this is the first time we have concrete confirmation of the Trump campaign’s willingness, or even eagerness, to collude with Russia’s efforts to tip the election, one that involved his son, son-in-law (Jared Kushner), and then-campaign chair (Paul Manafort). If the Times’ reporting is accurate, Trump is now directly implicated in an active effort to mislead the country about concrete, known facts that illustrate beyond doubt his campaign’s eagerness to conspire with Russia’s efforts to sabotage our democracy.

This is the case,
at a minimum. And it is plausible that lots more will be coming out about these collusion efforts. But the president’s and White House’s handling of this chapter suggests they are hoping to lie their way through it all, one day at a time, one lie at a time, and don’t have any real way to cope with just how serious it is likely to become.

He shouldn't have his children working so close with him.

No, not referencing Hillary. The anti-Trump crowd is much bigger than the DNC, and more entrenched. I'm inclined to agree with you about it not making a difference, though. The trends seem to be set, and no single player is going to change things; certainly not Trump.
I'm entrenched. I believe the sooner he is removed from office the better. I will tolerate pence for 3 years.

Back