Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Of course the worst of both sides were there and I have no doubt the violence was mutual. Both groups came armed with weapons and the like. The difference would be every single media outlet minus one or two has pushed all of this on the white supremacists. Shit they don't even call Antifa by name. They call them "counter protestors". We would all be better off if they lured all these clowns on both sides to one spot and then dropped a bomb on it.

How aggressive and violent of you. Totally agree.

Yep, it's because protesters are blocking streets and highways and smashing up cars with bats and stuff. Folks are fearing for their lives ans sometimes have children/babies in the car. I'm all for passing a law that would allow for certain circumstances.

You're ok with using a car to murder people? Wow, it feels like after you say something like that you have no moral or rational bones in your body. Not all protesters are violent and plowing through a crowd is just lunacy.

Comparing Black live matter to White supremacy is nuts. BLM at it's core was/is more or less don't kill me just because you think my life is worth less then yours. White supremacy is "we are the best fuck the rest" any black person can do some foul shit in the name of BLM doesn't make him apart of that cause.
Sorry but you're wrong. If you are going to say Trump needs to condemn "violence, racism, hate ect ect you can't in good conscience say Black Lives Matter does not fit that same criteria. If you say Trump's "rhetoric" is to blame for other people's actions them that must also apply to Black Lives Matter rhetoric. You are also wrong in stating that BLM is about "equality". Calling for the death of white people, chanting about killing police while marching is no different than white supremacists. I can easily pull up many examples of BLM comitting violence. I can give many more on them calling for the death of white people. I can show more of them calling for the death of police officers. They are just as much a racist hate group as the white supremacists.

You're ok with using a car to murder people? Wow, it feels like after you say something like that you have no moral or rational bones in your body. Not all protesters are violent and plowing through a crowd is just lunacy.
But like a liberal you heard what you wanted to hear. I said for certain circumstances, i.e if your life is in danger.

Sorry but you're wrong. If you are going to say Trump needs to condemn "violence, racism, hate ect ect you can't in good conscience say Black Lives Matter does not fit that same criteria. If you say Trump's "rhetoric" is to blame for other people's actions them that must also apply to Black Lives Matter rhetoric. You are also wrong in stating that BLM is about "equality". Calling for the death of white people, chanting about killing police while marching is no different than white supremacists. I can easily pull up many examples of BLM comitting violence. I can give many more on them calling for the death of white people. I can show more of them calling for the death of police officers. They are just as much a racist hate group as the white supremacists.

Like I said any group of black people can get together and do some violent shit in the name of BLM. It's started peaceful and now anybody with their own agenda can sport the name and soil it's original purpose. Not really trying to defend BLM just the just the comparison was weird to me.

Like I said any group of black people can get together and do some violent shit in the name of BLM. It's started peaceful and now anybody with their own agenda can sport the name and soil it's original purpose.
Their original purpose is not what you proclaim. The movement was built on a.lie. Hands up don't shoot....complete and utter lie. Never happened. They praise Assata Shakur, a person who shot and killed a New Jersey State Trooper back in 1973. She's also on the FBI's most wanted terrorism list. BLM glorifies Shakur as a hero and uses her writings and materials. They are not what you claim them to be. This is a hate group built on lies. A group pushing a false narrative embraced by the left. A group that worships a cop killer and terrorist. I can sit here all day and post fact after fact about BLM. What you perceive them to be is certainly not what they are or what they are about.

Why exactly.is it not the fault of BLM when others use their name and commit dumb acts but white people and Trump are responsible when the same theory applies? If BLM is not responsible then Trump is not responsible. It's this type of hypocrisy that I find nauseating.

I'm just looking at the fact that someone deliberately tried to slaughter some protesters with their car and it's being spun in a way to where maybe it should be ok.
Yet when it's spun that white supremacists were the ones comitting all the violence that doesn't seem to bother you. I guess Antifa and BLM just showed up with baseball bats because they were there for a pickup baseball game.

I'm just looking at the fact that someone deliberately tried to slaughter some protesters with their car and it's being spun in a way to where maybe it should be ok.
Spun... see, the law was being worked on quite some time ago right after trump won and protesters were attacking people and cars on the roads and freeways. The fact that it has now been mentioned right after this incident is an atempt to make it seem like these two things go together. This is the definition of spin.

This is the definition of spin.
Dictionary
spin×

spin
spin/
verb
  1. 1.
    turn or cause to turn or whirl around quickly.
    "the girl spun around in alarm"
    synonyms: revolve, rotate, turn, go round, whirl, gyrate, circle More

2. 2.
    draw out (wool, cotton, or other material) and convert it into threads, either by hand or with machinery.
    "they spin wool into the yarn for weaving"
noun
  1. 1.
    a rapid turning or whirling motion.
    "he concluded the dance with a double spin"
    synonyms: rotation, revolution, turn, whirl, twirl, gyration
    "a spin of the wheel"
  2. 2.
    informal
    a brief trip in a vehicle for pleasure.
    "a spin around town"
    synonyms: trip, jaunt, outing, excursion, journey; More

Feedback

Dictionary
spin×

spin
spin/
verb
  1. 1.
    turn or cause to turn or whirl around quickly.
    "the girl spun around in alarm"
    synonyms: revolve, rotate, turn, go round, whirl, gyrate, circle More

2. 2.
    draw out (wool, cotton, or other material) and convert it into threads, either by hand or with machinery.
    "they spin wool into the yarn for weaving"
noun
  1. 1.
    a rapid turning or whirling motion.
    "he concluded the dance with a double spin"
    synonyms: rotation, revolution, turn, whirl, twirl, gyration
    "a spin of the wheel"
  2. 2.
    informal
    a brief trip in a vehicle for pleasure.
    "a spin around town"
    synonyms: trip, jaunt, outing, excursion, journey; More

Feedback
Yes sir... and it fits.

Anyone not completely brain washed by the liberal media take some time to watch this video. After watching this video tell me exactly how Trump has not condemned or disavowed white supremacists/kkk before this latest rally in Virginia. How.many times does he denounce and condemn it? When you watch CNN and the rest of the liberal media you are given a false narrative not based in fact or reality. You don't have to like Trump or his policies but you can't really deny the false narratives always being pushed. You cant in good conscience deny the complete bias from the media. If you can still deny then you have lost all objectivity and should start the process of changing your last name to Scally.

Back