Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

you didn’t answer my questions.

obama sanctioned them only AFTER Trump won the election. the US government knew about it throughout the entire election process. obama did nothing. russia saw obama as weak as fuk thus they tried to influence the election

Trump signed a russian sanctions billl into law a couple months ago.

Correct. Obama was concerned that if he prematurely sanctioned Russia (for meddling in our election) during the election season, Trump would claim it was just to smear him.

I answered your question, please answer mine:

Trump tried to eliminate these sanctions (remember Flynn's role in this?) unsuccessfully. Why is Trump against sanctions on Russia when all but 5 members of the 535 person congress (republican controlled) support such action? Let me guess, Trump has a "vision" LOL!!!

Last edited:
Correct. Obama was concerned that if he prematurely sanctioned Russia (for meddling in our election) during the election season, Trump would claim it was just to smear him.

I answered your question, please answer mine:

Trump tried to eliminate these sanctions (remember Flynn's role in this?) unsuccessfully. Why is Trump against sanctions on Russia when all but 5 members of the 535 person congress (republican controlled) support such action? Let me guess, Trump has a "vision" LOL!!!

Because russia got him elected and he wants to return the favor? lol.

so the Obama sanctions weren’t enough? Obama was soft with the Russia sanctions so Congress had to do more? is that what you’re saying?

republicans are warmongers and support the military industrial complex so they’ll do whatever they can to start wars around the world. hence The tough sanctions on Russia

probably Trump knew Obama already put sanctions on them for what they did and wants to get along with Russia rather than have them an enemy. is there something wrong with that?

Because russia got him elected and he wants to return the favor? lol.

so the Obama sanctions weren’t enough? Obama was soft with the Russia sanctions so Congress had to do more? is that what you’re saying?

republicans are warmongers and support the military industrial complex so they’ll do whatever they can to start wars around the world. hence The tough sanctions on Russia

probably Trump knew Obama already put sanctions on them for what they did and wants to get along with Russia rather than have them an enemy. is there something wrong with that?

Here is what I am saying:

Obama sanctioned Russia (early Jan) for interfering in our election and therefore attacking our democracy.

Trump (early Feb) attempted to remove Obama’s sanctions, but failed miserably due to overwhelming pushback from Congress.

Congress (July) further sanctioned Russia for interfering in our election, which was approved by 530 out of the 535 members of Congress. Trump has yet to implement sanctions and has offered on explanation.

My question is this:

Why does virtually every member of Congress support Russian sanctions, yet does not?

Congrats to Mr. Jones on his hard fought victory.

Is he going to be be sworn as senator with his hand on the Quoran or Mein-Kampf?
Or just with his hand on a 2pac CD?

Opposition to Muslim congressman’s oath of office

Moore took serious issue with Rep. Keith Ellison’s (D-Minn.) decision to take his oath of office with his hand on the Quran.

Ellison, who became the first Muslim in Congress upon his election in 2006, took the ceremonial oath of office using a Quran that had been owned by Thomas Jefferson.

But Moore criticized Ellison’s decision to use a Quran, airing his criticism in a 2006 post on WorldNetDaily.com.

“In 1943, we would never have allowed a member of Congress to take their oath on ‘Mein Kampf,’ or someone in the 1950s to swear allegiance to the ‘Communist Manifesto,’ ” he wrote
Roy Moore's five most controversial remarks

Here is what I am saying:

Obama sanctioned Russia (early Jan) for interfering in our election and therefore attacking our democracy.

Trump (early Feb) attempted to remove Obama’s sanctions, but failed miserably due to overwhelming pushback from Congress.

Congress (July) further sanctioned Russia for interfering in our election, which was approved by 530 out of the 535 members of Congress. Trump has yet to implement sanctions and has offered on explanation.

My question is this:

Why does virtually every member of Congress support Russian sanctions, yet does not?

he signed the bill into law

i assume because he has to deal with russia and wants to get along with them rather than start world war 3. And he thinks that the sanctions obama put on them is enough? i don’t really know or care