Trying Trest and NPP

Ironchad28

Hey,

I've played around with different stacks for a few years but starting to get more into it all now. I wanted some input on my current stack. I'm running 175 mgs Trest, 175 NPP and 210 Winnie oral right now. I've been on this for about 4 weeks and strength wise its been great but I'm not seeing the results I expected visually. I'm thinking about adding on another 200 mgs of Test E a week but wanted to get thoughts on whether or not it's a good idea. I'm 48, 6ft tall, 217 pds and around 19% BF right now, down from 24% 2 months ago. Lifting 4/5 days a week and trying to hit around 220 protein, 200 carbs and 130 fat each day. I'm open to thoughts around diet and cycles. Trying to get down to around 13% in the next 3 months. Thanks!

I try and do cardio 5/6 days a week which is normally walking for 45 minutes and then swim one or two days but mainly walking.

I just started training heavier again. I would say on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being intense that I'm at a 6 or 7 right now.

Your body fat is too high to notice anything visual. I don't see the need for an oral, especially Winnie. Read Lyle McDonald's rapid fat loss handbook and get the fat off quickly. I don't see you hitting your goal in your timeframe with the diet you're on

Your body fat is too high to notice anything visual. I don't see the need for an oral, especially Winnie. Read Lyle McDonald's rapid fat loss handbook and get the fat off quickly. I don't see you hitting your goal in your timeframe with the diet you're on
Got it! I’ll check it out now. Should I replace the Winnie with something else or just try to lean out more first? Appreciate the help!

No you don't need to replace the winstrol.
You're eating way too much fat.
Thank you. Where should my fat be? After reading more, I'm thinking 250 plus protein, 180 carbs and keeping my fat around 80 gms a day. Do you think that is still too much? Should I leave the winnie in, in your opinion or pull it out until I get leaner. I plan on adding in 300 mgs of test E starting tomorrow.

You need healthy fats like omega 3's, egg yolks, maybe couple nuts and that's it. No need to add more, try to keep your fats around 50 grams and replace the calories with carbs. Keep protein at 220, 50 grams fats and the rest of it carbs. This would be around 400 grams to even out the calories you're eating now.

Thank you. Where should my fat be? After reading more, I'm thinking 250 plus protein, 180 carbs and keeping my fat around 80 gms a day. Do you think that is still too much? Should I leave the winnie in, in your opinion or pull it out until I get leaner. I plan on adding in 300 mgs of test E starting tomorrow.

Why are you on steroids, especially trest combined with npp if you don't even know how to diet yet? If I understand correctly, you aren't using testosterone at all? Npp, trest and winstrol is all you are using?

You need healthy fats like omega 3's, egg yolks, maybe couple nuts and that's it. No need to add more, try to keep your fats around 50 grams and replace the calories with carbs. Keep protein at 220, 50 grams fats and the rest of it carbs. This would be around 400 grams to even out the calories you're eating now.
Sounds good. I've always been told to keep my carbs low but your the 3rd person that's said they need to be higher and keep the fat lower. I appreciate the help.

Why are you on steroids, especially trest combined with npp if you don't even know how to diet yet? If I understand correctly, you aren't using testosterone at all? Npp, trest and winstrol is all you are using?
Thanks for the reply. It's not that I don't know how to diet, I'm just trying to figure out the right macros. I've been playing with this for 2 years and can put on size easy but it comes with an increase in BF%. I've been reading and researching but there seems to be a lot of opinions on fat vs carbs and what I'm learning on here is i need to lower my fat and raise my carb intake. You're correct on what I'm using. Adding in test E tomorrow. I've been given some bad information in the past on what to stack and hoping to figure it out this time around.

Thanks for the reply. It's not that I don't know how to diet, I'm just trying to figure out the right macros. I've been playing with this for 2 years and can put on size easy but it comes with an increase in BF%. I've been reading and researching but there seems to be a lot of opinions on fat vs carbs and what I'm learning on here is i need to lower my fat and raise my carb intake. You're correct on what I'm using. Adding in test E tomorrow. I've been given some bad information in the past on what to stack and hoping to figure it out this time around.
Remove everything and go on test only. Yikes thread.

I fully agree with replacing the entire stack with test. That winstrol dose is INSANE for someone with your stats. You liver is already under fatty stress.

Do a lot of reading here man, and disregard everything that whoever helped you plan this told you.

I appreciate all of the help and I will for sure. Should have started here! In the Winnie it’s 30 mgs a day, oral. When you say my liver is already under distress is that due to my BF being around 19%.

You all have been great. Really appreciate all of information.
I fully agree with replacing the entire stack with test. That winstrol dose is INSANE for someone with your stats. You liver is already under fatty stress.

Do a lot of reading here man, and disregard everything that whoever helped you plan this told