TSL LABS

Been following a few labs for a while, planning on making an order soon. Going euro for pct but ugl for test. I saw on asf @Padawan you were running a 15% off sale, does that apply to meso members as well? I see the one lab result there, but was hoping to hold off on ordering until someone from meso posted up bloods.

If you saw the sale on asf I would assume you saw all of the other bloods there, should be around 7 or so I believe posted there, just have to to search around in the subforum a bit.

I wanted to send this lab and another to simec --- but no luck with simec

Simec No longer accepting?

I was 3 weeks on another's tren A, been on tsl tren A for about a week..... I'm fucking beast mode right now--- everyone around is asking nutrition advice lol... consuming as many calories as I can (clean) and still shedding fat lol---

First time tren user so who knows if it's dosed right... but holy shit I love tren:)

Only 300mg test e week (not tsl)
50mg tren A ED ----

I was looking for that blood work on asf and I can't find any of their threads anymore.

Did they stop paying to be a sponsor over there or am I just not seeing shit? I don't see them in the sponsor list there.

I was 3 weeks on another's tren A, been on tsl tren A for about a week..... I'm fucking beast mode right now--- everyone around is asking nutrition advice lol... consuming as many calories as I can (clean) and still shedding fat lol---

First time tren user so who knows if it's dosed right... but holy shit I love tren:)

50mg tren A ED ----
Millard has spoken with other labs, and he's awaiting Simec's decision on how they're going to proceed depending on their local authorities guidance. Of course his main concern is Anabolic Lab, but I'm sure he'll let us know if there's an availability for us individuals to have to send to.

50mg tren A ED ----
Bet you throw so much weight around.

@Roger rabbit does it matter which arginine to use?? Pill or powder form??any particular brand it opt for cheap stuff??

I use almax arginine. Think it's like 14$ for a tub of the stuff. Lasts forever.

Arginine tastes like fresh ass so if you don't have anything to mix it in with flavor I highly suggest to get pills[emoji23]

50mg tren A ED ----

Just wait till your a tren veteran like myself. I'm running TSL tren ace at 80mg tren ace every day stacked with PCOM tren hex at 300mg a week.

Oh and superdrol haha...

I pinned my last dose of TSL tren e and test c for week 2 this morning. My libido is already through the roof. At the gym this morning I noticed some gains nothing big but agression and strength was up. The dbol is giving me killer shin splits, so I've been doing stationary bike for cardio bc treadmill/ running hurts so bad.

You sent me one PM at midnight last night my friend, and one today at 8 am. I do have to sleep sometime haha. I responded to your PM as well.
Damn....this is what gets a good ugl to start fucking people....fucking noobs that spent their allowance ordering illegal drugs online. Then running to the mailbox looking everday like a kid waiting for santa.
Then when santa runs late they start talking shit on forums.....bad communication...did send order. Blah blah blah......stfu and man up.... wait and these guys will take care of you. Period.