TSL LABS

It reminds me of an Eddy Murphy line when he said he was fucking anything that moved. He'd go to his friend's house and the fish stopped swimming.

Tren is deff love hate. But I fucking love it. But deff a uphill battle for me to stay in right state of mind. Sweats suck now that it's cold out and I wake up soaked with a fan on and I'm freezing lol. Weight is light as shit. I'm almost thinking dropping deca running test from 12 to 16 weeks and keep tren going or just stop at 12 and run again in March.
I'm with you buddy. I always say I'd never run it again but there's a part of me that really wants to.

Also started glutamine yesterday to aid in acid reflux. Will keep posted.
Ah..heartbuurn...sweats...insomnia.
Damn i cant wait to start a real blast....i think mid november...750 test 500 tren and kickin it off with 30mg dbol for 21 days....
Shootin for 215 -220....should leave me at 205 to 208ish when it all clears.

Ah..heartbuurn...sweats...insomnia.
Damn i cant wait to start a real blast....i think mid november...750 test 500 tren and kickin it off with 30mg dbol for 21 days....
Shootin for 215 -220....should leave me at 205 to 208ish when it all clears.
never even knew heartburn was a side....lucky to learn from y'all.

The sleep issue is my only real side this time around, the night sweats aren't nearly as bad as I remember them though. Still a favorite though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only tren run started off with insomnia, night sweats, ect. Was at 500mg test when I started. Dropped down to 150mg and it all went away once the test cleared. The sides that came with the high test sucked. It was pretty enjoyable once I was one the 150mg a week or a little more.

For me its the most annoying side besides disrupted sleep....i wake every 2 hours and really if i go to sleep at 11 im up by 1 then 3 then 43p to 5 and im up for the day.
Sucks bigtime
This happens to me as well. I found that I get a full nights sleep about once a week due to being so damn tired

The older I get, the worse I tolerate tren. And I'm still pretty fucking young.. Probably won't run it again after my last cycle of pure insomnia and sweat. Not even just night sweats, but all day sweats. Like a fat dude with the meat sweats... Fucking disgusting. Who cares about getting cut up when you have sweaty pit stains that got you lookin like you're as nervous as a whore in church..

The older I get, the worse I tolerate tren. And I'm still pretty fucking young.. Probably won't run it again after my last cycle of pure insomnia and sweat. Not even just night sweats, but all day sweats. Like a fat dude with the meat sweats... Fucking disgusting. Who cares about getting cut up when you have sweaty pit stains that got you lookin like you're as nervous as a whore in church..

Lol this is true. I don't care much for being lean. I'd rather enjoy myself. I eat when and what I want within reason.