TSL LABS

they have 1,000 mg pills so every pills a gram....I wanna say normal dosage was 1 gram three times a day. Course , as with all bb shit, we triple that shit...but better research it or ask ole rabbit....

Yup, and I take 10-15 grams before my workout lol. That's why I don't like pills [emoji23][emoji23]

Any word on your run....starting to like it better?

Tren is deff love hate. But I fucking love it. But deff a uphill battle for me to stay in right state of mind. Sweats suck now that it's cold out and I wake up soaked with a fan on and I'm freezing lol. Weight is light as shit. I'm almost thinking dropping deca running test from 12 to 16 weeks and keep tren going or just stop at 12 and run again in March.

I wanted to send this lab and another to simec --- but no luck with simec

Simec No longer accepting?

I was 3 weeks on another's tren A, been on tsl tren A for about a week..... I'm fucking beast mode right now--- everyone around is asking nutrition advice lol... consuming as many calories as I can (clean) and still shedding fat lol---

First time tren user so who knows if it's dosed right... but holy shit I love tren:)

Only 300mg test e week (not tsl)
50mg tren A ED ----
I been following these guys and anabolx.....looking righteous tho...

bruthaman....that helps for heartburn n reflux? that's an amino too? been getting heartburn last two weeks closing my prop cycle out...

Glutamine helps greatly for acid. Especially on anabolics. Your stomach sacrifices glutamine from its lining for the rest of the body and to make a long story short that will become acid reflux. Increase the glutamine and it will go away after a few days. Start out with 3-4 grams and increase if symptoms persist

Wish I coulda tested cuz when I switched tren A from there to here, noticed a big change in aggression and over all mood.... can't knock the other....... but this one has some kick to it:)
excellent... n I recently posted my 8 wk prop cycle went to shit... work was keeping me away from the gym for two and three days at a time and I didn't eat enough calories.... but I'm a pessimist and don't see anything after 3, 5, 6 weeks... I looked into the mirror this past weekend and I was like holy f*** where did these traps come from, lol. gorilla pharm... I caught them when they first came out and they've been having a lot of BOGO sales , Lotta sales period... but I'm a keep my eye on that s*** too. Good for you though bro....

Glutamine helps greatly for acid. Especially on anabolics. Your stomach sacrifices glutamine from its lining for the rest of the body and to make a long story short that will become acid reflux. Increase the glutamine and it will go away after a few days. Start out with 3-4 grams and increase if symptoms persist
thank you sir...