TSL LABS

Lol this is true. I don't care much for being lean. I'd rather enjoy myself. I eat when and what I want within reason.
Me too! I have no clue what a macro is. I'm on the eat a large pizza diet. I keep stacking on muscle so it must be working. And I have abs peaking through lol I will probably try to drop 5+ lbs of fat at some point. Maybe...

The negative sides to any no ester compound is the blood spike aspects of it. It is an immediate release and only lasts around 8 or so hours, I believe. Id have to look up the half lives again but I believe only roughly 8 or so hours, I know its not even a full day so to utilize any no estered compound correctly and to its maximum, you would truly need to administer it more than once per day. Negative sides at this point could escalate quickly, but everyone is different as well. Also, I would assume its suspended in oil as well, this too also changes absorption rates in the bloodstream once administered.

The reason I have never formulated any no ester products in oil is because a super solvent called "guaiacol" is required to keep the esterless hormone in suspension in oil based products. Well, maybe 100% EO based may possibly keep the hormone in suspension as well, but this was never a practice I wanted to participate in. Guaiacol I find is a very strong solvent, with a very strong odor. I have in the past taken products that contained guaiacol and it literally smells like beef jerky. You taste it after pinning it as well, and the scent is just very strong. I have always been old school in my approach, and take overall health into consideration when formulating products. That is why I even list which of my products contain EO.

I have had many ask me why I do not formulate injectable orals as well. This is also another practice I have never wanted to participate in. Any 17aa oral was originated this way, changing the 17th carbon position to be able to pass through the liver in a useful form, meaning it was intended for oral administration only. When it is formulated into an injectable, how toxic will the hormone be at this point, speaking it is now still the same 17aa hormone that was created in specific to pass through the liver twice and be still be effective, now it is an injectable that will only pass through the liver once. Im sure they work great, many guys have good results with injectable orals without a doubt, but I just do not like the idea of taking hormones that are 17aa, meaning made in very specific for ORAL use, and altering them into injectable use. This is of course my opinion, and some may disagree but I will never offer them.

@thetsl can you make injectable dbol that isnt 17aa or methylated? I understand they make them that way to survive the liver well since its an injection cant you remove the methylation?

You guys ever try tren no ester? One of my sources just got a tren/test no ester mix. What should I expect from it?

I did a mix one time of 3 compounds--- tren was like 25Mg per ml......

Anyways to much (for me 1ml) and pump would be outrageous, sweating everything I drank that day, really blew work out a few times:(

Just enough for me (.5ml) extreme power boost, that I didn't really see necessary unless I needed to pick up a bus that day.... if working out in a powerlifting competition, or wanting to show out for the bitches on a bench day/ go ahead. I'm always one of those worried about injuries/muscles are already growing faster than ligaments -blah blah blah

If you change the chemical structure by removing methyl groups, It won't be dbol anymore. It will be a different chemical, With different pharmacological effects.

Yes exactly. I cannot change the chemical structure of anything , I simply formulate already made raw products into finished hormones.

If you change the chemical structure by removing methyl groups, It won't be dbol anymore. It will be a different chemical, With different pharmacological effects.
Oh yeah I know, I just meant that if he created an injectable dbol I would be interested, the only ugl that carries it at the moment is pcom.

You guys ever try tren no ester? One of my sources just got a tren/test no ester mix. What should I expect from it?

In my opinion tren no ester should only be used on the day of a powerlifting competition. One ml somewhere between 1 and 2 hours before a lift (in a non tested federation only). It can give you a significant power boost but the benefit is gone quickly, Way too harsh to use as a prework for regular training as some guys do in my opinion.

View attachment 52040

That's what I was fixing to ask--

Picked this up @ 4.5 grams a serving

How many servings u guys drinking?

I normally recommend to start out between 4-5 grams and see what that does for a few days. If it isn't helping up it a little each day.

Once the symptoms go away it means you have restored the glutamine in your stomach lining, then you can lower down a little or dial in the amount needed to keep the burn away.

I can't stand pills -- lol I take my multi in a gummie

But this stuff saying it's unflavored is the truth -- no taste /

Sponsors

Latest posts