TSL LABS

He doesn't do Gmail man

92e58656a6eac1c3b5364f4e74cd05de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never placed an order or tried to contact him, but waiting on a response in my gmail account and my $80 shipment anyway. Man this guy has horrible service.

I really hope you are joking....

I never placed an order or tried to contact him, but waiting on a response in my gmail account and my $80 shipment anyway. Man this guy has horrible service.

This has to be a joke[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Gmail..... 80$ order lmfao!

Good one! Have me rolling on the floor[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

...and the fact that I 'never ordered or tried to contact him'.

It's hard to tell with some of the weak ass complaints I've seen on this thread...

"I didn't order above his minimum or follow any directions at all. Why isn't my pack here yet? I sent funds this morning."

That has been the general theme at least.

Update on tren A -- one week in on tsl /switched over from 3 weeks on another

Woke up this morning to completely drinched bed sheets/pillow/boxers.....

Full on night sweats at only 50mg ed:)

Same here only I wake up drenched and fan on and I'm freezing.

Is pinnging half a CC everyday better than say 1 CC 3x per week?? If so Is it because of the short half life?

Is pinnging half a CC everyday better than say 1 CC 3x per week?? If so Is it because of the short half life?

Some people like ED some like Eod.....I just love jabbing myself with needles thinking of going to 2x a day:)

But seriously my thoughts are less frequent higher doses make for more fluctuations of blood levels resulting in more sides......

For tren a- short ester only gives ya bout a day/day.5

Acetate has a half like of just about 3 days.

Many feel keeping ED injections minimize the blood spikes and sides. I prefer to do eod as I feel this helps me not see the wild night sweats etc.

I prefer 75-100mg eod versus everyday.

One of those you have to play with but the most famous tren user zyy always ran 75mg eod up until he died lol.

It's three days. It's not one trust me. It is actually just under three days and think steroids isn't a go to source in my book on profiles.

But in any case you can also alter the half life by injecting sub q as well. So for example if you want to draw out the absorption rate of any ester shoot it sub q. For me I shoot ace sub q to give it a slower release.

But acetate is not in and out in one day thinksteroids has that one wrong. Read further down than the first google thread that pops up when you type in half life of acetate [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Half life of three days? I know we splitting frog hairs here---- but I can see half life of 1/1.5 Days and a active life of 3 days?

Half life of three days? I know we splitting frog hairs here---- but I can see half life of 1/1.5 Days and a active life of 3 days?

Lol what makes it so hard to believe an acetate has a half life of three days? Is it because forever you thought it was 1 day? [emoji16]