TSL LABS

Any of you guys put an order in this week? I've been trying to get an order in since Tuesday and haven't had a whole lot of luck. Got communication last night with total and prefered payment but that's it...maybe he's backed up?
I placed an order over the weekend and sent payment at the first of this week. Payment still hasn't been picked up

You friend sounds like a pretty cool guy [emoji6]
Hows everything goin MP? Your injuries heal up?
Not nearly as cool as you Mr.B. I continue to suck. One injury after a another. I have a meet in December and then I'm going to do a lighter higher rep training block and tried to get healed up and take a shot at some records at 50 in 2017.

Hope all is well with you my friend.

Evening gents.

Just finished up emails, should be completely caught up for the day. If your not responded to, owell you lost out....

Haha, im kidding.... if your awaiting a response as of now email me again , as I did not receive it or you used gmail or did not meet the minimum or asked me if we could meet at a physical location to exchange funds for gear .....

Also see guys are having real results on trenbolone , as it appears to be the same scenario on the forums I visit. Really makes me wonder what is truly the reasoning behind this, are others simply underdosing?? I would believe any supp purposely underdosing would not make it long, however, if they are accidently doing it because of lack of a good raw product , its still unacceptable but nonetheless I see it everywhere I go.

Many guys will email me, " hello it's week one and the tren isn't working, think it's bunk" I'm patient and simply say, email me at the end of week three and let me know. Usually the tides have turned, they have lowered their weekly dose and are having amazing results, or not so amazing results due to the fact the negative sides associated with properly dosed, and potent trenbolone is getting the best of them.

I'm assuming this is a joke... Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I believe it was a PM. Clearly it did not get a response hahaha but yes it did happen. Could have been a joke on his end, who knows.

Actually I believe it was a PM. Clearly it did not get a response hahaha but yes it did happen. Could have been a joke on his end, who knows.

Sounds perfectly legit to me. I can't fathom any reason why you wouldn't jump at that opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also see guys are having real results on trenbolone , as it appears to be the same scenario on the forums I visit. Really makes me wonder what is truly the reasoning behind this, are others simply underdosing?? I would believe any supp purposely underdosing would not make it long, however, if they are accidently doing it because of lack of a good raw product , its still unacceptable but nonetheless I see it everywhere I go.

Many guys will email me, " hello it's week one and the tren isn't working, think it's bunk" I'm patient and simply say, email me at the end of week three and let me know. Usually the tides have turned, they have lowered their weekly dose and are having amazing results, or not so amazing results due to the fact the negative sides associated with properly dosed, and potent trenbolone is getting the best of them.

A lot of UGL have straight garbage for several reasons. There have only been a couple labs here at Meso that have had decent Tren since I have been here. All of those labs are now gone. My "buddy" has ran several labs but usually runs comp t-h and knows good tren. He might do a cycle log with the TSL tren since everyone has been raving about it. Unfortunately Test will be from another source :(

A lot of UGL have straight garbage for several reasons. There have only been a couple labs here at Meso that have had decent Tren since I have been here. All of those labs are now gone. My "buddy" has ran several labs but usually runs comp t-h and knows good tren. He might do a cycle log with the TSL tren since everyone has been raving about it. Unfortunately Test will be from another source :(

Ozzy nice job on contributing to almost 7,000 posts and many likes.

Impressive man.

Back 10+ years ago I used to crush my own finaplex-h pellets and make them into an injectable for my own personal use well before I was a supp. I made only my own tren for several years before starting to make it all but boy I remember that gunk settling down in the bottom of that little black twist top beaker that came in the different size conversion kits. I was young and knew no better, did not have online forums for guidance , only some buddies who said "yes buy tren pellets and a kit, make your own and take 100-200mg Per day and you'll grow" yes I grew but burned myself out on trenbolone I did not touch it again for at least 5 years!

Back 10+ years ago I used to crush my own finaplex-h pellets and make them into an injectable for my own personal use well before I was a supp. I made only my own tren for several years before starting to make it all but boy I remember that gunk settling down in the bottom of that little black twist top beaker that came in the different size conversion kits. I was young and knew no better, did not have online forums for guidance , only some buddies who said "yes buy tren pellets and a kit, make your own and take 100-200mg Per day and you'll grow" yes I grew but burned myself out on trenbolone I did not touch it again for at least 5 years!
I use to do this....and then I got an infection and decided brewing wasn't my thing :(

No offense to @THE tsl but I don't need stand when any guy running tren a wouldn't make his own. if you do it right you get close to 20g of pure tren powder for $300. only way I've ever run it. just seems the most logical to me. And it's fun playing chemist. :D

Edit:Also made it at 150mg/ml with eo. it was smooth a butter. No pip at all. AND I mean a friend did that not me :)

Unfortunately I've never had Finaplex so I have to live my glory with the comp, can't really complain though :)

No offense to @THE tsl but I don't need stand when any guy running tren a wouldn't make his own. if you do it right you get close to 20g of pure tren powder for $300. only way I've ever run it. just seems the most logical to me. And it's fun playing chemist. :D

Edit:Also made it at 150mg/ml with eo. it was smooth a butter. No pip at all. AND I mean a friend did that not me :)

Lots of guys have wives that would never allow brewing plus it brings a whole set of problems on a different level. At least that's my answer.

Ozzy nice job on contributing to almost 7,000 posts and many likes.

Impressive man.

Most of my posts are about ass lol but I'll try my best to get back in the forum and help guys out again. We've lost a lot of good members in the past year that made Meso a tight ship.

Sponsors