TSL LABS

If anyone is awaiting a response email me once more. I'm current on emails so maybe it got overlooked.

I'll gladly put my tren against finaplex-h or any other out there. Not cocky, simply confident that is all. I've been in this too long and have literally never got one quality complaint about any of my products. Maybe some PIP issues, but that is about it. I've had a couple noobs eating 1400 cals jump on anadrol and because they read you put on 20lbs and they did not, my anadrol must have been bunk. Not sure what caused their nose bleeds, BP spikes and strength gains but guaranteed the anadrol had to be bunk because they did not see the overall weight gains they read about online, hahaa.

So I've been reading and ran across a post saying if you don't get no sides you have bunk tren.. well my experience in the last 6 weeks has not been the case.. I've been running comp th starting from 75 eod to 100 eod to 150 eod 200 eod still no sides except some insomnia...now the last two weeks has been 100 ed I even tried a different lab and nothing.. these same labs that I used others have had the worst side effects from it and they can't believe I'm doing 100 ed.. I know sounds crazy but shit just works for me ...

Without a doubt. Some do not get many negative sides from it in the least. I can run 500mg a week and my only negative sides are very pronounced aggresssion and shortness of breathing on cardio a bit but that is all.

I do not think sides are always associated with legitimate tren, as long as you are seeing the desired results you are wanting to achieve.

This is also why I'm not a very big fan of, "if it works for you it must work for me" FALSE..... I have supplied some very big names in this sport, I know their cycles clearly because I see it, and a lot of them run very normal cycles, they are just elite atheletes with very amazing genetics who's body responds perfectly and extremely anabolically to anything they throw in it. What works for them may not work for you, that is why this sport is all about self experimentation. Now I do feel of course there are general guidelines, but test / npp / anavar may be a great recomp stack for user A but user B sees way less results from it as a whole. There are many variables in all of this. People are very quick to rule judgement on the quality of the hormones when in reality it could just be from their bodies not responding well or them simply not putting in the work to achieve the goal at hand.

I only get legit insomnia from tren, but my acid reflux keeps me up most nights on any AAS..

Tren and me deff do not get along. These last 2 weeks are gonna be a emotional battle. Good days and bad. Like some have stated it's a love hate for me. Just hit 365lb flat bench for 2 reps no spotter or lift off. The last 4 weeks of cycle since I added tren have been very good in gym.

And now the bulk has accidentally turned to a recomp

3 weeks seems to be where most sides stop for me....

On other about 2 week point all sides stopped, now on tsl besides road rage and doing cardio like a fat bitch- all other sides have stopped....

Wierd thing is I started those sides again after switching to tsl.

50mg ed.... still noticing strength and yada yada.... y'all usually up the dose or only if gains stop? ... cuz I'm still growing like a weed

3 weeks seems to be where most sides stop for me....

On other about 2 week point all sides stopped, now on tsl besides road rage and doing cardio like a fat bitch- all other sides have stopped....

Wierd thing is I started those sides again after switching to tsl.

50mg ed.... still noticing strength and yada yada.... y'all usually up the dose or only if gains stop? ... cuz I'm still growing like a weed
If you feel you can tolerate it, then bump that shit up lol. Will I know I would anyways;)

If you feel you can tolerate it, then bump that shit up lol. Will I know I would anyways;)
I can't. I'm straight up scared of this shit. I can't breath, I'm short fused. Strong like bull and always have a chubby and a red face and a wet shirt.

I'll gladly put my tren against finaplex-h or any other out there. Not cocky, simply confident that is all.

I remember using Fina farm kits to make Finaplix, back in 99~2000. The majic in the kits is nothing but BA and BB to disolve the pellets.

Are you sure you wanna write that check TSL? Look at the expire date, I ran this Fina few months back and know exactly what it should feel like. Finaplix can still be purchased but it's expensive for 4grams.

Then after Fina I made comp th and ran that for another 14 weeks. I don't condone it but I survived ;). Anyhow, I'm glad you're treating the members well. I might,.. run your bottle against my brew to give an honest review...Maybe...
Edit:
Btw those are 15~16ml overfilled vials.

I've had a couple noobs eating 1400 cals jump on anadrol and because they read you put on 20lbs and they did not, my anadrol must have been bunk. Not sure what caused their nose bleeds, BP spikes and strength gains but guaranteed the anadrol had to be bunk because they did not see the overall weight gains they read about online, hahaa.
Ive had my fair share of BP problems on heavy anabolics such as Tbol and Eq but....

I remember using Fina farm kits to make Finaplix, back in 99~2000. The majic in the kits is nothing but BA and BB to disolve the pellets.

Are you sure you wanna write that check TSL? Look at the expire date, I ran this Fina few months back and know exactly what it should feel like. Finaplix can still be purchased but it's expensive for 4grams.

Then after Fina I made comp th and ran that for another 14 weeks. I don't condone it but I survived ;). Anyhow, I'm glad you're treating the members well. I might,.. run your bottle against my brew to give an honest review...Maybe...
Edit:
Btw those are 15~16ml overfilled vials.

Ive had my fair share of BP problems on heavy anabolics such as Tbol and Eq but....
Shit....lol

Without a doubt. Some do not get many negative sides from it in the least. I can run 500mg a week and my only negative sides are very pronounced aggresssion and shortness of breathing on cardio a bit but that is all.

I do not think sides are always associated with legitimate tren, as long as you are seeing the desired results you are wanting to achieve.

This is also why I'm not a very big fan of, "if it works for you it must work for me" FALSE..... I have supplied some very big names in this sport, I know their cycles clearly because I see it, and a lot of them run very normal cycles, they are just elite atheletes with very amazing genetics who's body responds perfectly and extremely anabolically to anything they throw in it. What works for them may not work for you, that is why this sport is all about self experimentation. Now I do feel of course there are general guidelines, but test / npp / anavar may be a great recomp stack for user A but user B sees way less results from it as a whole. There are many variables in all of this. People are very quick to rule judgement on the quality of the hormones when in reality it could just be from their bodies not responding well or them simply not putting in the work to achieve the goal at hand.

I would agree with you about the sides. They are different for everyone and cannot judge quality on sides and lack there of. I do get some side but can tolerate tren a lot better than most. I know legit tren from the results I get mid and end of cycle.

UPDATE : 5th week of TSL test-c 750mg/wk . Typical on cycle strength/pumps . Bad insomnia/sleep lately. Bunches of boners....:rolleyes:

Damn I was about to go through this guy but went through my normal source to ensure quality, paid a bit extra. Got me kicking myself now OGH