TSL LABS

Why do folks keep fucking up tsl's thread with that fools name. tsl, Omega, or whatever it is today, lol.

I got one order in three days and another in six.
It seems most people are at the longer end of that spectrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't wanna bug the piss out of him cause I know the guy is busy..she never opens my packages as I'm always ordering jeep and Harley parts but my luck this WOULD be the one she thinks has her name on it lol

She does know I'm about to cycle but she has no idea it's coming in the mail..she may not be as upset as I'd anticipate.

Xrag, shoot me a quick email my friend and I'll see if I can give you a close approximate day that way your not sleeping on the couch that night :)

I just don't wanna bug the piss out of him cause I know the guy is busy..she never opens my packages as I'm always ordering jeep and Harley parts but my luck this WOULD be the one she thinks has her name on it lol

She does know I'm about to cycle but she has no idea it's coming in the mail..she may not be as upset as I'd anticipate.

my chick allows it but hates the mail system too. Hopefully she's not an eBay addict like mine is.

Can anyone tell me how to order from thetsl. I know he is busy guy do not want to bug him too much just really need some test e and deca.