TSL LABS

Figured I'd share this with you all......

People are always quick to pass judgement on
"UGL" being unsanitary , etc. check out these amazing pharm tabs I received from a very reputable company with debris, dirt , or something foreign clearly in the packaging of the tablets..... Pretty shocking and very discouraging to be truthful.

Attachments

• IMG_1275.PNG
    IMG_1275.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 100
How did I put anything incriminating on here I didn't use any info he asked t/a I told him how long it took I've seen many posts with people saying when they put in the order or that it showed up today and three days ago he or she put in the order I did not put any other info in here I was helping out so don't come at me sideways I have been doing this for a long time you don't know me at all nothing on there is incriminating so stop talking shit for likes and to be the big shot

He's not talking shit my man. Cool down. He is trying to protect you and other members.

He is pointing out to EVERYONE to not be so specific in the open. Leave that for private message.

No one should talk about when they sent payment, how long it took for the source to pick payment up, and then how long it took to arrive at the house and what method was used for shipping.

Don't get so defensive brother

Bro you just replied to somebody using the same amount of info as me but then you are gunna write this bs cmon bro why wouldn't you have said something to that guy if you couldn't have agreed more

You need to chill my man. No one is bashing you and you are coming off on everyone as if we are against you. Sit back, drink a beer and realize we are trying to help EVERYONE.

How did I put anything incriminating on here I didn't use any info he asked t/a I told him how long it took I've seen many posts with people saying when they put in the order or that it showed up today and three days ago he or she put in the order I did not put any other info in here I was helping out so don't come at me sideways I have been doing this for a long time you don't know me at all nothing on there is incriminating so stop talking shit for likes and to be the big shot
I will make this reply simple and straight forward. Please don't take any offense towards my reply, it's just what I've learned throughout my years in this game.

1- The message was not only directed toward you. I've been noticing members do that and if a source is good then why would you put so much info on payment pick up and shipment. (DEA read this info)

2-If you have been in this game so long then this would be common sense! (Now this is directed towards you)

3-I never said you incriminated yourself (that is your subconscious... so maybe you did)

4-From my experience when someone says they have been in this game a long time. It usually means a year or two, not saying that's your case but from how defensive you got and how ignorant your reply was then I'm guessing it might be.

I'm pretty sure I've been in this game as long or longer than you have . I'm just watching out for fellow members. Steroids have enough bad rep and people like you getting sources busted just make it harder for the rest of us that are being precatious.

Sincerely-LYB

I will make this reply simple and straight forward. Please don't take any offense towards my reply, it's just what I've learned throughout my years in this game.

1- The message was not only directed toward you. I've been noticing members do that and if a source is good then why would you put so much info on payment pick up and shipment. (DEA read this info)

2-If you have been in this game so long then this would be common sense! (Now this is directed towards you)

3-I never said you incriminated yourself (that is your subconscious... so maybe you did)

4-From my experience when someone says they have been in this game a long time. It usually means a year or two, not saying that's your case but from how defensive you got and how ignorant your reply was then I'm guessing it might be.

I'm pretty sure I've been in this game as long or longer than you have . I'm just watching out for fellow members. Steroids have enough bad rep and people like you getting sources busted just make it harder for the rest of us that are being precatious.

Sincerely-LYB
You say not to be defensive but you clearly are talking trash so if i came at you talking shit you wouldnt respond back in a negative way you couldve simply said it in a less trash talking manner i have never been or gotten anyone busted ever and if everyone is usind secured emails how would the dea know where to look and how to obtain personal info in the future i wont post anything anymore because there are way too many haters in here as ive been a member here for a while and not had many posts at all i was simply trying to help someone out but dont worry about me posting anymore

"UGL" being unsanitary , etc. check out these amazing pharm tabs I received from a very reputable company with debris, dirt , or something foreign clearly in the packaging of the tablets..... Pretty shocking and very discouraging to be truthful.
Damn dirty pharmaceutical tabs. Jus goes to show ya noones perfect an everybody "even sources" should always be cautious an ontop of thier game to keep shit like this from happening. I sure hope you sent them a thank you for those.....more like a big wtf lol.

Maybe i should have just put 3 days and if all he said was yo man just dont use days that funds got collected or delivered i wouldve but he had to talk shit saying i shouldnt be prdering and its people like you that gets people busted and just being a dick i wouldnt have ranted

No Bueno man did you send the pic back to the source?

Maybe i should have just put 3 days and if all he said was yo man just dont use days that funds got collected or delivered i wouldve but he had to talk shit saying i shouldnt be prdering and its people like you that gets people busted and just being a dick i wouldnt have ranted

I can agree to that. I should have xlearified too. I wasn't agreeing with you busting people, I was agree with people don't need to be posting so much information etc.