TSL LABS

So, what's it gonna hurt if you fuck a fat bitch? on know one of you will wake up on top of the world and the other blew off some steam.

Some of the best pussy I had when I was younger was from big girls lol. Some freak bitches. I guess they don't get it to often so when they do they let the pussy fly lol.

Some of the best pussy I had when I was younger was from big girls lol. Some freak bitches. I guess they don't get it to often so when they do they let the pussy fly lol.

lol so true. Funny thing is I love thick women. A lil fat is all good in my book.

True story. I had a weekend off from training at camp Pendleton and decided go check out LA. Ended up at a house party drunk as fuck and hooked up with a self proclaimed cheerleader. Upon waking the next day, I remember telling the liar that if she is a cheerleader then she's the fucking base of the pyramid. Chick could suck a dick tho...

Edit: this gal wasn't thick, she was rotund. Her fucking ankles even had ankles..

True story. I had a weekend off from training at camp Pendleton and decided go check out LA. Ended up at a house party drunk as fuck and hooked up with a self proclaimed cheerleader. Upon waking the next day, I remember telling the liar that if she is a cheerleader then she's the fucking base of the pyramid. Chick could suck a dick tho...

Edit: this gal wasn't thick, she was rotund. Her fucking ankles even had ankles..
Lmao .. Everybody's got one of those :D

One of the funniest things I heard was on the Q&A of Ben Stein's show: Why do fat girls give good head? Jimmy Kimmel's answer: They have to!

Finnished up my workout on 1cc of tsl suspension and ehhh.....it was OK....it's my 1st time on suspension and I have to remember it was only 50mg. Got a red ass face, a pretty good pump and I was sweating my ass off other than that not much to say about it. Definitely a better workout than on pre but I still think I need to give 100mg a shot to give a final verdict

I'm with you guys. My wife thinks she's fat and always complains about it. She's far from fat. Just thick in all the right places. I always tell her I don't care what she does but she better not lose those thighs or butt!

Mine Is thick in all the right places if I must say so myself.........

Attachments

• IMG_1287.JPG
    IMG_1287.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 98
Finnished up my workout on 1cc of tsl suspension and ehhh.....it was OK....it's my 1st time on suspension and I have to remember it was only 50mg. Got a red ass face, a pretty good pump and I was sweating my ass off other than that not much to say about it. Definitely a better workout than on pre but I still think I need to give 100mg a shot to give a final verdict
It definitely doesn't do it for me like these other guys either. It's about like taking preworkout for me. Tried 50mg and 100mg. Gonna try some mtren preworkout and see how that does.