TSL LABS

It definitely doesn't do it for me like these other guys either. It's about like taking preworkout for me. Tried 50mg and 100mg. Gonna try some mtren preworkout and see how that does.

Remember what I said about the mtren. Start off small and work your way up to a tolerable dose. It is alarmingly strong.... the only reason I added it to the list is because I had several world class PL's who kept begging for me to carry it so I did.

Remember what I said about the mtren. Start off small and work your way up to a tolerable dose. It is alarmingly strong.... the only reason I added it to the list is because I had several world class PL's who kept begging for me to carry it so I did.
I will. You said 500mcg tops. I'm thinking I might do 250. I'll probably wait to try it for a out for while. Currently having some anger issues. Think it's eq related. Only about a month in but thinking it might be the anxiety setting me on edge. At least that's the theory me and another member have come up with so far.

Yes 250 would be perfect. I will say also if your having any anger issues I would not do the mtren without a doubt. It's like tren times 10 or more regarding aggression for most users. The guys who I know take it take it for that reason.

Yes eq can do that as well, some get very bad anxiety issues on eq, I have heard this quite a few times over the years so it's very possible.

Yes 250 would be perfect. I will say also if your having any anger issues I would not do the mtren without a doubt. It's like tren times 10 or more regarding aggression for most users. The guys who I know take it take it for that reason.

Yes eq can do that as well, some get very bad anxiety issues on eq, I have heard this quite a few times over the years so it's very possible.
I think I'm one of those people. I was tempted to go with primo over the eq but didn't have a source I trusted enough to drop that kind of money on.

Finnished up my workout on 1cc of tsl suspension and ehhh.....it was OK....it's my 1st time on suspension and I have to remember it was only 50mg. Got a red ass face, a pretty good pump and I was sweating my ass off other than that not much to say about it. Definitely a better workout than on pre but I still think I need to give 100mg a shot to give a final verdict

I always do 100mgs, love that shit for pw if it's legit.

You say not to be defensive but you clearly are talking trash so if i came at you talking shit you wouldnt respond back in a negative way you couldve simply said it in a less trash talking manner i have never been or gotten anyone busted ever and if everyone is usind secured emails how would the dea know where to look and how to obtain personal info in the future i wont post anything anymore because there are way too many haters in here as ive been a member here for a while and not had many posts at all i was simply trying to help someone out but dont worry about me posting anymore
No this is talking shit! You ready?
Your dumbass has been a member for about half a year. You call that being a member for awhile? Come on man so that definitely proves that you have only been in this game for about 1-2 years tops. I've been a member on this board for a bit over 6 years now and I'm a member on another board for over 11. Trust me there are other members way longer her than me you prick. Now age wise I would say you are between 19-28 because you are being arrogant and defensive for no damn reason. All I stated was that you are providing way more information than needed on a public board and don't worry you are not the only dumbass doing so.

Now back to being straight forward and polite. Don't get all defensive this time when people are straight forward with you and never cursed you out ok!

Look just give a quick honest review
T/A- was it quick, slow, or fair (deeper detail through PM)
Payment-provide almost no information on this unless there is a problem!
Quality of gear- now that can go into deep detail in forum
Gains-Quick review 6 weeks into cycle
Bloods- black out you name or any personal information

I'm just helping and not trying to get likes I've been her longer than most members. I don't post unless I need to and don't care for likes. I care to help members, provide honest reviews, and share my experiences.

I will. You said 500mcg tops. I'm thinking I might do 250. I'll probably wait to try it for a out for while. Currently having some anger issues. Think it's eq related. Only about a month in but thinking it might be the anxiety setting me on edge. At least that's the theory me and another member have come up with so far.

My buddy had the worst reaction to eq. Worse than tren. Anxiety, bp, and serious anger. He nearly stroked out on it. Was running 900mg a week for 20wks. Never again at any dose.

My buddy had the worst reaction to eq. Worse than tren. Anxiety, bp, and serious anger. He nearly stroked out on it. Was running 900mg a week for 20wks. Never again at any dose.
My BP has been high. I tested myself last night and I was mid 150s over high 80s. And I had taken about a mg of xanax to calm down. Just took it again 150/87 and I took another xanax tonight. pulse was at 100 last night and 97 tonight. I usually stay about 135/75-80 on cycle. And I've never taken a xanax before because I feel like I'm gonna lose my shit.

My BP has been high. I tested myself last night and I was mid 150s over high 80s. And I had taken about a mg of xanax to calm down. Just took it again 150/87 and I took another xanax tonight. pulse was at 100 last night and 97 tonight. I usually stay about 135/75-80 on cycle. And I've never taken a xanax before because I feel like I'm gonna lose my shit.

How long has your cycle lasted?

Have you donated blood or had your hemocrit checked? Thick blood equals high bp.

What about water? I know ,simple ,but many times people forget to consume enough like as in a gallon a day to keep the blood thin and help control bp.

Masking that bp behind xanax will only make things worse man. Keep it safe bro[emoji1303]

How long has your cycle lasted?

Have you donated blood or had your hemocrit checked? Thick blood equals high bp.

What about water? I know ,simple ,but many times people forget to consume enough like as in a gallon a day to keep the blood thin and help control bp.

Masking that bp behind xanax will only make things worse man. Keep it safe bro[emoji1303]
Only been on cycle for 4 weeks. Hemocrit was in the 48s. I really didn't take the xanax for bp. More for the horrible anxiety. Most of the time I'm always drinking enough water. But the last few days I definitely have not drank enough. I've been urinating Iike crazy though which is part of the reason that I haven't drank as much the last several days. I feel like every time I turn around I'm eating to tell bathroom. The fact I'm only 4 weeks in has me a little concerned. I would have to look to make for sure but I believe I started on the 28th of last month. If it is the eq causing me to feel like this I'll probably drop it and switch to my tried and true npp/deca. Thought I'd venture out.

Only been on cycle for 4 weeks. Hemocrit was in the 48s. I really didn't take the xanax for bp. More for the horrible anxiety. Most of the time I'm always drinking enough water. But the last few days I definitely have not drank enough. I've been urinating Iike crazy though which is part of the reason that I haven't drank as much the last several days. I feel like every time I turn around I'm eating to tell bathroom. The fact I'm only 4 weeks in has me a little concerned. I would have to look to make for sure but I believe I started on the 28th of last month. If it is the eq causing me to feel like this I'll probably drop it and switch to my tried and true npp/deca. Thought I'd venture out.

I would drop it man. Some guys have zero sides and some unfortunately do.

Well.... u know npp is where it's at[emoji16]

Tsl npp has some sting which npp normally does.

Super sust- smooth as butter.

Ive never been interested in EQ. Just seems like one of those love it or hate it things like tren, but without the awesome effects as tren where the love/hate relationship has rewards lol

Yeah I think I'm gonna drop it. I hate feeling like this. There is no reward worth feeling this way and snapping at my beautiful bride the way I have been lately. She deserves better. And the fact that I'm taking a benzo to deal with the sides is not cool with me at all. The npp I have actually never ran. Have ran deca several times and npp is just a shorter nandrolone ester. And it will be tsl/omega labs npp. Will also switch to his super sust when my anabolx sust runs out. Guess I would have never known if I didn't try it. :)

Yeah I think I'm gonna drop it. I hate feeling like this. There is no reward worth feeling this way and snapping at my beautiful bride the way I have been lately. She deserves better. And the fact that I'm taking a benzo to deal with the sides is not cool with me at all. The npp I have actually never ran. Have ran deca several times and npp is just a shorter nandrolone ester. And it will be tsl/omega labs npp. Will also switch to his super sust when my anabolx sust runs out. Guess I would have never known if I didn't try it. :)

Once you go to npp you won't use deca again. I know it is the name drug, but for whatever reason I get a totally different look and feel from npp. The only thing that sucks is the extra pinnin, but it's worth it to me.

Agree to drop the eq and agree you would have never known if you didn't try it. [emoji1303][emoji16][emoji1303]

Good to hear your experience, I had eq and didn't really have any aggresiveness side effects, i mean i was more aggresive but not to the point that I would snap on people, I used it on my last cycle, and I felt like this is the only cycle where I've kept most of my gains, I gain a lot of lean mass on eq.

No this is talking shit! You ready?
Your dumbass has been a member for about half a year. You call that being a member for awhile? Come on man so that definitely proves that you have only been in this game for about 1-2 years tops. I've been a member on this board for a bit over 6 years now and I'm a member on another board for over 11. Trust me there are other members way longer her than me you prick. Now age wise I would say you are between 19-28 because you are being arrogant and defensive for no damn reason. All I stated was that you are providing way more information than needed on a public board and don't worry you are not the only dumbass doing so.

Now back to being straight forward and polite. Don't get all defensive this time when people are straight forward with you and never cursed you out ok!

Look just give a quick honest review
T/A- was it quick, slow, or fair (deeper detail through PM)
Payment-provide almost no information on this unless there is a problem!
Quality of gear- now that can go into deep detail in forum
Gains-Quick review 6 weeks into cycle
Bloods- black out you name or any personal information

I'm just helping and not trying to get likes I've been her longer than most members. I don't post unless I need to and don't care for likes. I care to help members, provide honest reviews, and share my experiences.
Almost 11 months actually lol but w.e that doesnt matter i just thought you came at me being a dick about it how i read it and defended myself there was nothing arrogant about what i said and im really not a dumbass actually pretty well educated in the books and the street and i didnt think i was giving to much info but in the future i will be more vague