TSL LABS

I will be starting my cycle tomorrow

Test E 750mg/week
Masteron P 300mg/week

Looking to possibly throw something else in the mix maybe try some of this mtren
For pw any suggestions

@Deepwaters1987 drop that eq. Maybe ho donate also. Can't hurt. Anxiety is a bitch. Good luck man. And q10 may help with bp if u don't have meds on hand and some dark chocolate. Or a tablespoon of cayan pepper is warm water

I will. You said 500mcg tops. I'm thinking I might do 250. I'll probably wait to try it for a out for while. Currently having some anger issues. Think it's eq related. Only about a month in but thinking it might be the anxiety setting me on edge. At least that's the theory me and another member have come up with so far.
I will put my money on the Eq no doubt. Drop it. I was pinning 900mg per week and BP was high. Anxiety was through the roof. I ended up dropping it and switched to NPP & Tren. Funny how I can tolerate Tren over Eq.

I will put my money on the Eq no doubt. Drop it. I was pinning 900mg per week and BP was high. Anxiety was through the roof. I ended up dropping it and switched to NPP & Tren. Funny how I can tolerate Tren over Eq.
I agree. I think tren was more enjoyable than this.

I'm old enough that if something isn't enjoyable I'm not gonna punish myself for something as trivial as some gains. Don't get me wrong I love the gains. Just with all the compounds out there that give a better sense of wellbeing why use one that just doesn't flow with your body.

I'm old enough that if something isn't enjoyable I'm not gonna punish myself for something as trivial as some gains. Don't get me wrong I love the gains. Just with all the compounds out there that give a better sense of wellbeing why use one that just doesn't flow with your body.

Yeah man. Us old heads need to
Feel good. Hope you get it sorted out. It's a double edge sword too. I know when I'm anxious BP goes up. Also when BP goes up I get anxious to lower it.

Yeah I think I'm gonna drop it. I hate feeling like this. There is no reward worth feeling this way and snapping at my beautiful bride the way I have been lately. She deserves better. And the fact that I'm taking a benzo to deal with the sides is not cool with me at all. The npp I have actually never ran. Have ran deca several times and npp is just a shorter nandrolone ester. And it will be tsl/omega labs npp. Will also switch to his super sust when my anabolx sust runs out. Guess I would have never known if I didn't try it. :)

Npp=awesomeness.

This was tsl eq right?

@thetsl any labmax on any of your raws? Also, what's your dosing protocol when you brew, are you overdosing a little to make up for raw purity, or are you dosing everything to the actual label claims?

Tren a seems to be doing what it's supposed to do good and bad. 1st time using so I wouldn't be able to tell if it's dosed right or not.