TSL LABS

Good evening gents.

Getting a lot of emails and PM's regarding a product list. The current list is on page one of this thread, and you can view it much faster there than having to wait for an email.

I remember using Fina farm kits to make Finaplix, back in 99~2000. The majic in the kits is nothing but BA and BB to disolve the pellets.

Are you sure you wanna write that check TSL? Look at the expire date, I ran this Fina few months back and know exactly what it should feel like. Finaplix can still be purchased but it's expensive for 4grams.

Then after Fina I made comp th and ran that for another 14 weeks. I don't condone it but I survived ;). Anyhow, I'm glad you're treating the members well. I might,.. run your bottle against my brew to give an honest review...Maybe...
Edit:
Btw those are 15~16ml overfilled vials.

Ive had my fair share of BP problems on heavy anabolics such as Tbol and Eq but....

I'm planning on doing the same thing, doing a comparison to the comp. But this run will only be around 10 weeks lol

I'm planning on doing the same thing, doing a comparison to the comp. But this run will only be around 10 weeks lol
At first I thought Fina beat Comp Th, so I started pinning 100mg/1ml of Component TH per day, same day at 100mg that shit hit me like a freight train. Breathing heavy, hard to sleep, lethargic, but when it came to gym time, murdered that shit. Mad focus with the iron and solid rage. Sides hit me hard on Comp Th so I backed of the dose to 60~70mg ED and even that was hard to manage at times but I pushed forward. Finaplix-H was same IMO but every pin of Fina you'd taste the Tren spice in the mouth, it was fuking badass. Fina was slightly stronger, the actual oil was spicer than comp th. But Fina carts are very expensive, and can be only purchased with signed waiver and you must sign to receive package. They keep a close eye on how much you purchase. Either one you can't go wrong and it's 99.999% pure Tren A, so lovely ;). Yea I shouldn't have done 20 plus weeks but I got addicted to the strength really bad. Glad I got an intervention and slapped back into reality. Im cruising now on 500mg per week test dose until next time :).
Carry on with the TSL thread...

At first I thought Fina beat Comp Th, so I started pinning 100mg/1ml of Component TH per day, same day at 100mg that shit hit me like a freight train. Breathing heavy, hard to sleep, lethargic, but when it came to gym time, murdered that shit. Mad focus with the iron and solid rage. Sides hit me hard on Comp Th so I backed of the dose to 60~70mg ED and even that was hard to manage at times but I pushed forward. Finaplix-H was same IMO but every pin of Fina you'd taste the Tren spice in the mouth, it was fuking badass. Fina was slightly stronger, the actual oil was spicer than comp th. But Fina carts are very expensive, and can be only purchased with signed waiver and you must sign to receive package. They keep a close eye on how much you purchase. Either one you can't go wrong and it's 99.999% pure Tren A, so lovely ;). Yea I shouldn't have done 20 plus weeks but I got addicted to the strength really bad. Glad I got an intervention and slapped back into reality. Im cruising now on 500mg per week test dose until next time :).
Carry on with the TSL thread...

I've heard about the fina spice taste time and time again, but like you said the price. Tren is Tren so not sure why there is the spicy taste associated with the Fina but I would assume you would get the same results with either Fina or Comp. I always run ugl tren much higher than comp. Last lab I was running 100mg ed just to get decent results. Bullshit. My last tren blast was months and months ago so eagerly awaiting. My "buddy" will run this labs tren first before the comp and will give a report on it.

I've heard about the fina spice taste time and time again, but like you said the price. Tren is Tren so not sure why there is the spicy taste associated with the Fina but I would assume you would get the same results with either Fina or Comp. I always run ugl tren much higher than comp. Last lab I was running 100mg ed just to get decent results. Bullshit. My last tren blast was months and months ago so eagerly awaiting. My "buddy" will run this labs tren first before the comp and will give a report on it.

When is your friend running this? I'll be curious to see how he feels about. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Ya same here. I'm curious about his Tren. In my opinion nothing like pellet Tren. Shit always hit me hard as fawk but I loved it. Finaplex H is very expensive now.
Gonna try the comp th if I can't get a solid source.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

I remember using Fina farm kits to make Finaplix, back in 99~2000. The majic in the kits is nothing but BA and BB to disolve the pellets.

Are you sure you wanna write that check TSL? Look at the expire date, I ran this Fina few months back and know exactly what it should feel like. Finaplix can still be purchased but it's expensive for 4grams.

Then after Fina I made comp th and ran that for another 14 weeks. I don't condone it but I survived ;). Anyhow, I'm glad you're treating the members well. I might,.. run your bottle against my brew to give an honest review...Maybe...
Edit:
Btw those are 15~16ml overfilled vials.

Ive had my fair share of BP problems on heavy anabolics such as Tbol and Eq but....

I"ll put my money on the Finaplex , it dont get no stronger then that...~Ogh

Anyone with absolutely any idea what that taste is your getting from component th and finaplex-h ??????!!!!!!

Those pellets are binded together with binders and fillers and glue. That is how they remain in pellet form of course, so a lot of times that's what you are tasting. I would only assume not all of the binders and glue are being eliminated from the solvents.

No hate here though, they do work well and I used to use it well back in the day. No need to anymore of course but it is a good way to get legitimate trenbolone when it's not easily accessible.

Fuck you hater ass motherfuckers. I think TSL is a solid lab. I can post anywhere I want you bitch ass motherfuckers.
Your test looks like used engine oil u peice of shit and u infected ppl with your garbage mother fucker. No one cares about u or your fucking arms. U fucked people up and your still hear, fuck u. Leave already

Your test looks like used engine oil u peice of shit and u infected ppl with your garbage mother fucker. No one cares about u or your fucking arms. U fucked people up and your still hear, fuck u. Leave already

You're kicking a dead horse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk