TSL LABS

Also see guys are having real results on trenbolone , as it appears to be the same scenario on the forums I visit. Really makes me wonder what is truly the reasoning behind this, are others simply underdosing?? I would believe any supp purposely underdosing would not make it long, however, if they are accidently doing it because of lack of a good raw product , its still unacceptable but nonetheless I see it everywhere I go.

Many guys will email me, " hello it's week one and the tren isn't working, think it's bunk" I'm patient and simply say, email me at the end of week three and let me know. Usually the tides have turned, they have lowered their weekly dose and are having amazing results, or not so amazing results due to the fact the negative sides associated with properly dosed, and potent trenbolone is getting the best of them.
I've had best of the best with Tren and I've always tried ALOT of these UGLs Tren.....And my honest opinion, most "Tren" is complete trash......IMHO, anyone that runs a decent dose of Tren and isn't blown away by results AND SIDE EFFECTS, is dealing with underdosed crap............My last cycle with QUALITY Tren, I couldn't even finish, it was soo extreme In every aspect, I stopped around week 6......

If someone vouched for a specific labs Tren, I'd stock up right now......But I'm hesitant on most UGLs

I've had best of the best with Tren and I've always tried ALOT of these UGLs Tren.....And my honest opinion, most "Tren" is complete trash......IMHO, anyone that runs a decent dose of Tren and isn't blown away by results AND SIDE EFFECTS, is dealing with underdosed crap............My last cycle with QUALITY Tren, I couldn't even finish, it was soo extreme In every aspect, I stopped around week 6......

If someone vouched for a specific labs Tren, I'd stock up right now......But I'm hesitant on most UGLs

I wouldn't even stock up when someone vouches. Been there done that and it's still hit or miss. And yes, for the most part most labs have trashy ass tren.

Lots of guys have wives that would never allow brewing plus it brings a whole set of problems on a different level. At least that's my answer.
Component th to injectable tren was so easy my wofe never even knew I did it until I told her afterwards. no trying to convert synovex h to injectable tren was a different story. That is one heck of a process that I don't think I actually figures out. I'm honestly not sure because I took a lab to check test/estrogen levels after my first injection. Was using tren at he time and didn't yet know the 19 Nors could give faulty E readings. stuff was probably good but I trashed it all. If I was sure what I was doing and estrogen is taken out properly you can come up was 18grams of powder for like $120. I think when it comes to prop I'd rather just buy it. Never bought raws cause I'm to scares but I see 100g test cyp powder for $150. wish I had a pair of ball lol. Sounds like so much fun too! I do get the wife thing though. after trying to strip the estrogen and make that prop and going through like 4 kits my wife was getting pretty frustrated.

Throwback said Atlas tren was fire lol He might even throw in some feebiesort like a few floaters. if your lucky.maybe even a pub. :eek:

Lots of guys have wives that would never allow brewing plus it brings a whole set of problems on a different level. At least that's my answer.
Yeah besides converting some pellets I'm to dang scared to order raws. I figure Johnny Law probably won't go to far out of his way for me ordering a fee vials here and there. Ordering some raws is a whole different ball game I don't have the balls for. Or at least it isn't worth the risk to me.

I'm deff getting sides. Wife doesn't like the short fuse. Nothing that bad. I just don't have patience I usually have. She's a needy women that loves to talk. Last night she like what's ur prob. My reply was stop asking stupid questions. But Hour later was make up sex.

The yellow sweat that pours out of me at night when o sleep makes my wife mad cause she has to change the sheets daily. At one point she put a kiss mattress pad under me and a towel..hahah I can run 30 every other day and aides are controlable..

I am not sure someone told me once that it jacks out metabolism up so much that when we sleep it is melting us. Also for me I wake up NOT only sweating but freezing.. i also think people underestimate tren when they first start using g it and think they need big doses of -50-100ng a day. Maybe if your receptors are so full. But 80
80% of the pop THAT uses can get away with 30-50 mg eod. Just my opinion..

i put in an order yesterday, i said west union, he asked west union, i said yes, nothing back, is he overloaded or is ta any good still, anyone order recently?

i put in an order yesterday, i said west union, he asked west union, i said yes, nothing back, is he overloaded or is ta any good still, anyone order recently?
Just be patient, I think he's pretty slammed this week. Sometimes I got an immediate reply and other times it took a bit but he's followed through with all mine

I'm deff getting sides. Wife doesn't like the short fuse. Nothing that bad. I just don't have patience I usually have. She's a needy women that loves to talk. Last night she like what's ur prob. My reply was stop asking stupid questions. But Hour later was make up sex.
@legendary mine is the same way right now. Only issue is when I have the short fuse with my wife it doesn't go well, since she is part Cuban. But everything is pissing me off lately.

@rambosmurf
Yeah I think he is slammed I was placing a small order. Took him about 12hrs to respond to my first email and asked how I was paying, forgot to tell him WU. Still haven't heard back from him since and it's probably been two days. I know he will get back though

To his defense the tren was pretty good from atlas.....minus the floaters lol. I dumped my remaining vials after I got floaters in the Decca though
You liked the Atlas Tren?
I must just have unrealistic expectations, because I thought it sucked......

I'm looking for that quality I had using homebrewed shit from a local guy awhile back

You liked the Atlas Tren?
I must just have unrealistic expectations, because I thought it sucked......

I'm looking for that quality I had using homebrewed shit from a local guy awhile back
Ya I thought it wasn't half bad for tren e. Not the best I've ever had but more than I expected from a lab like that. Nothing can beat comp T-H though

Sponsors