TSL LABS

Get back on track guys... to much useless post sometimes. I like you guys but that was 2 pages on tattoos and imo they can be used to find out who you are.

Get back on track guys... to much useless post sometimes. I like you guys but that was 2 pages on tattoos and imo they can be used to find out who you are.
Right ... they are probably going to put up flyers of my tat and try to get people to identify me... I get what your saying about getting back on track but come on man

If "they" really want you they can prob track your IP address or ping a signal to where your posting from. So you better stop posting

Right ... they are probably going to put up flyers of my tat and try to get people to identify me... I get what your saying about getting back on track but come on man
common sense MAN... let say you get busted with a gear with a I don't know an under cover cop dropping of your mail. Then they find online info or pictures of your tattoos on mesos or other sites. They now would have extra information and will see that you have made other purchases. I'm just trying to get members to be safe! You are ordering highly illegal products

common sense MAN... let say you get busted with a gear with a I don't know an under cover cop dropping of your mail. Then they find online info or pictures of your tattoos on mesos or other sites. They now would have extra information and will see that you have made other purchases. I'm just trying to get members to be safe! You are ordering highly illegal products

With out hard evidence all ryno is doing is lying here and making up stories for entertainment purposes.

If "they" really want you they can prob track your IP address or ping a signal to where your posting from. So you better stop posting
I don't know you @legendary but I don't like you already. You have been a member since march... and by your attitude I can tell you are a I think I know it all bitch! Use some common sense you fool! Why would you post more information than needed you dumbass. How about you stop post do some research and quit making new members not want to post with your dumbass replies and I'm not talking about me I've been a member for 6 years and don't post often. Unless I see members being disrespected or doing something stupid.

Sincerely- LYB

I don't know you @legendary but I don't like you already. You have been a member since march... and by your attitude I can tell you are a I think I know it all bitch! Use some common sense you fool! Why would you post more information than needed you dumbass. How about you stop post do some research and quit making new members not want to post with your dumbass replies and I'm not talking about me I've been a member for 6 years and don't post often. Unless I see members being disrespected or doing something stupid.

Sincerely- LYB

So you been here 6 years whoopy fucking doooo. Your so cool. Can I have an autograph. Please.....

Guys, if you seriously think that LEO doesn't already know how this stuff is concealed in packaging you are very naive.

Still, best practice is to keep quiet about the details.

Good day gents. Apologies for being a bit quiet yesterday, it was a very sad day for myself and my family as it marked the first birthday of a very loved deceased family member.

Nonetheless, hope eveeyone is having a safe and productive Wednesday!!

I keep seeing people say " lets get back on topic" what topic? Still no bloods to speak of, no real info on quality of this labs product really of any kind. So do you mean lets get back to crying about how long it takes to get a reply from padawan or tsl?? Yeah thats real interesting shit , lets do that. I have seen several members say their gonna get bloods but here we are several months later and all i see is a capped test ( pretty useless) and more promises to get bloods. So im a little confused when someone says " lets get back on topic". Besides, i like talking about tatoos [emoji4]

I keep seeing people say " lets get back on topic" what topic? Still no bloods to speak of, no real info on quality of this labs product really of any kind. So do you mean lets get back to crying about how long it takes to get a reply from padawan or tsl?? Yeah thats real interesting shit , lets do that. I have seen several members say their gonna get bloods but here we are several months later and all i see is a capped test ( pretty useless) and more promises to get bloods. So im a little confused when someone says " lets get back on topic". Besides, i like talking about tatoos [emoji4]

Back on topic about Mindless being a troll.

giphy.gif

Just making this thread interesting.
Results must be lost within the pages upon pages of nonsense. The individual that posted them would've made it a heck of a lot easier on everyone else if they posted in the "Labs" section.
We're those the labs with no paper work?