TSL LABS

Here is a copy of my bloodwork. My usual protocol is 0.36 ml (72 mg) Watson (200mg/ml) twice a week. That has resulted in TT (on two occasions) of 730 and 460 with blood drawn just before the next shot.

For four weeks, I substituted 0.3 ml (75 mg) TSL (250mg/ml) twice a week. My TT came back at 841 halfway between shots.
Bump. here it is. can anyone decipher for me how much he's taking a week? how many times is his tt vs. for his weekly dose?

Just making this thread interesting.

We're those the labs with no paper work?

I admit there is a fine line between "interesting" and "nonsense" and don't mean to imply it's good or bad either way. It is what it is and the thread would be quite boring if waiting strictly on bloods and t/a. I could, however, do without having he-of-whom-I-will-not-name trolling here. Oh well! He's blocked anyway.

I have no idea what bloods he's referring to. If no paperwork, of course, they don't count. I plan on switching to his test prop when it arrives. I should be getting my blood results back from some other lab any day and I'll run them for TSL after the test e is out of me.

Bump. here it is. can anyone decipher for me how much he's taking a week? how many times is his tt vs. for his weekly dose?

Best I could tell it was 200mg watson pinned twice a week and 250mg TSL pinned twice a week

I admit there is a fine line between "interesting" and "nonsense" and don't mean to imply it's good or bad either way. It is what it is and the thread would be quite boring if waiting strictly on bloods and t/a. I could, however, do without having he-of-whom-I-will-not-name trolling here. Oh well! He's blocked anyway.

I have no idea what bloods he's referring to. If no paperwork, of course, they don't count. I plan on switching to his test prop when it arrives. I should be getting my blood results back from some other lab any day and I'll run them for TSL after the test e is out of me.
That quote was something I was typing somewhere else and deleted. sometimes when you do that it appears the next time you post so disregard that part of my quote.

He basically is as his base he was using Watson pharm test. His results come back at "x" typically.
Was running at 200mg per week.

He then came off the Watson and switch to tsl.
He ran tsl for 4 weeks. Then got blood work for on tsl at 250mg per week.

Edit: but does look like the math adds up to 150 not 250 ml

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He basically is as his base he was using Watson pharm test. His results come back at "x" typically.
Was running at 200mg per week.

He then came off the Watson and switch to tsl.
He ran tsl for 4 weeks. Then got blood work for on tsl at 250mg per week.

Edit: but does look like the match adds up to 150 not 250 ml

I would hope it would be 150mg per week. because 5.6 times is nothing to brag about. not bunk but not good either. at 250mg per week I would run for the hills, lol.

I would hope it would be 150mg per week. because 5.6 times is nothing to brag about. not bunk but not good either. at 250mg per week I would run for the hills, lol.

How do you come up
With that? Not being a dick, but every person body will utilize the test differently. Im not a huge fan of the multiplier rule.

And if we are going off multipliers, his numbers came back better than the Watson .....

How do you come up
With that? Not being a dick, but every person body will utilize the test differently. Im not a huge fan of the multiplier rule.

And if we are going off multipliers, his numbers came back better than the Watson .....

Why don't you let us be the judge of that? ;):p

How do you come up

You said at first it was 250mg a week. that would be 3.4 times. what would you call 3.4 times?

For me the most significant part was that he got higher results on TSL than he did on his pharm-grade Watson. He didn't pin much more TSL than his other stuff.

So you been here 6 years whoopy fucking doooo. Your so cool. Can I have an autograph. Please.....
It's not about the years legendary it's about the experience. Don't ever think that the police or LE will follow the law. For example recently they made it illegal for people to use drones to record what is happening in North Dakota but legal for police to use or news media that they approve of. Last year it was approved to use evidence found in your house without a warrant because police ignorance or miss understanding of the law. As a citizen we have to know the law and if we mess up we go to jail or get a fine. Police now have a law to get away with not knowning the law... Just trying to keep you guys safe. Now I'm being what I hate providing useless information I guess so if you want to risk it go ahead.

Back on track... how is his tren E guy?

Was pinning 150mg a week total........

Draw was 72 hours from last pin, and is in his mid 40s I'm almost positive and pulled an 840.

Guys need to also realize draw time is extremely important as well... if you pin 250mg once per week and draw within 24 hours or so of the injection the numbers will be elevated, thus the entire purpose of half lives....

I also do not understand how a capped test is useless????? Not causing arguments but if your running trt and you do not expect your levels to be over 1500, why pay more for an uncapped test?? Numbers are numbers whether the test is capped or not. That's my opinion on it. He had never gotten over 1200 TT from any previous supplier on a trt dose, this is another member posting, not the member who I talked about at first who scored a 840 on a very small dose, actually scoring almost 100 over his Watson pharma dose, so now we see how important draw and injection times can be.

For me the most significant part was that he got higher results on TSL than he did on his pharm-grade Watson. He didn't pin much more TSL than his other stuff.
Bloods are never consistent. I wouldn't use them to compare one brand from the next or to try and figure out how much hormone are in a product. we see bloods all over the map from member to member from the exact same batch of product. personally, I wouldn't frown upon a 5 times or higher. bloods are a very, very vague tool we use. just my opinion.

He was pinning the same amount of each. That's why I'm saying draw times are extremely important, plus the time of day can change levels as well. Why do we wake up with morning boners?!?! It's because our testosterone levels can and do vary throughout the day. I would be inclined to bet if you tested at 8:00 am and tested again at 4:30 pm, the tests would vary.

Guys base these blood test numbers so extremely at times. Everyone will vary a bit, especially once again with injection and draw times. I've seen guys who run trt doses of pharma test at 200mg per week and have lower 900s bloods consistently. I've seen guys also score 1200s on 200mg as well.

Bloods are never consistent. I wouldn't use them to compare one brand from the next or to try and figure out how much hormone are in a product. we see bloods all over the map from member to member from the exact same batch of product. personally, I wouldn't frown upon a 5 times or higher. bloods are a very, very vague tool we use. just my opinion.

I could not agree any more firmly!

How do you come up

I agree. In my trough on 150mg a week I'm at about 4.3x (630-650). @legendary injects 200mg a week for his trt and has close to the same numbers as me. And these numbers are from pharma for trt. The multiplier theory is bs. It only works on an individual basis not person to person.

Sponsors