TSL LABS

I agree. In my trough on 150mg a week I'm at about 4.3x (630-650). @legendary injects 200mg a week for his trt and has close to the same numbers as me. And these numbers are from pharma for trt. The multiplier theory is bs. It only works on an individual basis not person to person.

This is true. I have trt and blast bloods in lab section.

Yup, then I edited once I went back and re read what he posted and said " his math doesn't add up"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, you can't edit something after I quote and make a comment and then hold me to that. ex post facto.

What?

I edited that post immediately
After i posted. Far ahead of you quoting me partner

Your right, but I just wanted to throw in the ex post facto's law in a post. this law actually saved my life, so boom... there ya go. ex post facto.... boom haha.

Your right, but I just wanted to throw in the ex post facto's law in a post. this law actually saved my life, so boom... there ya go. ex post facto.... boom haha.

Lol[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you win can't argue that [emoji122][emoji122]

Best I could tell it was 200mg watson pinned twice a week and 250mg TSL pinned twice a week

Damn. I really dropped the ball on the math here lol. I think I'm gonna quit trying to chew gum and walk at the same time and just stick to one task at a time. Lmao

My trt pharm @150/week puts me at almost 800 trough injecting once weekly. 500/week of ugl put me at over 5k 48 hours after pin. I seem to be one that scores higher than a lot of people.

Damn. I really dropped the ball on the math here lol. I think I'm gonna quit trying to chew gum and walk at the same time and just stick to one task at a time. Lmao
LMFAO!!!!

I'd call it normal considering you would talk sweet on a steroid forum to a "PERSON" with an avi such as MindyCandy!!!!!:D

I am getting bloods done tomorrow around noon do i have to fast or anything or are there any requirements i need to do to make sure they are perfect i tool my last injection tuesday 1.5cc test e 250mg and 1.5cc masteron p 100mg at 5pm so it will be around 43 hours also i have been running my test e at 750mg per week and 200 mg masteron p a week

Just posting my experience with the lab, not shilling, not commenting on quality of gear.

Communication and T/A was excellent for my first order, right on par with 24k. Email responses within 6 hours. From payment drop to delivery was 4 days and that includes a Sunday in there.

LMFAO!!!!

I'd call it normal considering you would talk sweet on a steroid forum to a "PERSON" with an avi such as MindyCandy!!!!!:D
I used to jockey trailers n my boss was a Vietnam Vet. He said I cant find you half the time n u dont answer the radio. Get a female a hundred yards within the place n u always come sniffin like a dog, lol...ive wondered if our females are females...but I enjoy the chick that hates pcom n likes to argue with sampei....

my last injection tuesday 1.5cc test e 250mg and 1.5cc masteron p 100mg at 5pm so it will be around 43 hours also i have been running my test e at 750mg per week and 200 mg masteron p a week

You've only been on a week? not long enough. I believe the standard is 6 weeks. or am I not reading this right?

Why is it so hard for me to understand people? I think I have a disability.

Sponsors