TSL LABS

So it seems Baxter is still creeping this thread from mindless previous post. Waiting to troll tsl again for not selling to him
Baxter likes all his shit....too bad Millard cant give us a psych eval and retinal scan for each profile. That would keep the multi personality folks in check.....ridiculous man.

There may be a BUNCH of members who disagree wit tis post, but this is me and I will not change my thought.

I will never look for a TT number at it's peak. I will only be interested in a TT average over a weeks time. I workout 4-6 days a week and not only 36-48 hours after my last injection. This number tells you the HIGHEST TT level possible, but you will not use this number all the time. This is why I want the average of a week, over my 6 day workout. To say I have 7000 after 36 hours doesn't mean I am at that number the 6 days I workout. It means I tested at the one time my bloods peak. Therefore, you need to find your average TT number of the week. If that's 5000, or 3000, that number is a much better value to base quality than a number that only will appear for 12 hours. For example, my bloods on 400mgs/wk, pinning 2 times/wk put me at 3200, 36 hours after my last pin. The same test at 50 hours was at 2600. This was Watson, Pharma. So, after 14 weeks of blood tests, we come up with a weekly average of 2390 and I workout 6 days a week. Right, wrong, or indifferent, why would you go off a number that you only get at one certain time? I want to know what I workout at most of the time, not one day. FWIW

There may be a BUNCH of members who disagree wit tis post, but this is me and I will not change my thought.

I will never look for a TT number at it's peak. I will only be interested in a TT average over a weeks time. I workout 4-6 days a week and not only 36-48 hours after my last injection. This number tells you the HIGHEST TT level possible, but you will not use this number all the time. This is why I want the average of a week, over my 6 day workout. To say I have 7000 after 36 hours doesn't mean I am at that number the 6 days I workout. It means I tested at the one time my bloods peak. Therefore, you need to find your average TT number of the week. If that's 5000, or 3000, that number is a much better value to base quality than a number that only will appear for 12 hours. For example, my bloods on 400mgs/wk, pinning 2 times/wk put me at 3200, 36 hours after my last pin. The same test at 50 hours was at 2600. This was Watson, Pharma. So, after 14 weeks of blood tests, we come up with a weekly average of 2390 and I workout 6 days a week. Right, wrong, or indifferent, why would you go off a number that you only get at one certain time? I want to know what I workout at most of the time, not one day. FWIW

I think most, or at least many do go off average, but many like to see the peak due to the fact if the peak sucks ass then you know the gear is bunk.

I would hope people don't think they stay at that number for the entire week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think most, or at least many do go off average, but many like to see the peak due to the fact if the peak sucks ass then you know the gear is bunk.

I would hope people don't think they stay at that number for the entire week.

However, there have been some blood results tested at peak, where people are accepting 2300 as a peak on 500/week. This means the avaerage is less. I would find my average long before a peak reading. As I said, peak means nothing to me.

Firmly, firmly agree with geterdun here....

The issue is, most do not want to pay for bloods that much , but I agree firmly on what you are saying, without a shadow of doubt.

Levels will vary, and peaks will of course be closest to injection times, as it's only natural they would be since it's the administration of the hormone into your body. On another forum a member tested :

4242 TT ...... draw 48 hours after 250mg injection

Another member tested 3700, draw was I believe 72+ hours after their last injection of 250mg.

That's why I keep saying draw times and injection times are key, also the amount of hormone administered as well. If your taking 500mg a week and pin all 500mg and get bloods 48 hours after, your levels will of course be much more elevated than if you pinned 250mg 48 hours before your draw. There are lots of variables into bloods, and no one will truly be the same, that is why blood work is simply a tool to know if the product is dosed accurately enough compared to pharma to see a legitimacy factor.

I wish I didn't have to do this, it PAINS me to agree with a source, but he is correct on this. Please remember, I have never ordered and received gear from TSL. This is not a post on their quality at all, as I can't reply to this. Tried to order, but he never responded in time. However, I am willing to bet anyone who gets a true average TT done for their bloods will be very disappointed with a UGL TT level and a Pharma, like Watson. There really is no reason for the difference, only that UGL gear is here to make money and Pharma has to answer to the Government and the Insurance Companies.

@thetsl this is something you and I can agree on sir.

I wish I didn't have to do this, it PAINS me to agree with a source, but he is correct on this. Please remember, I have never ordered and received gear from TSL. This is not a post on their quality at all, as I can't reply to this. Tried to order, but he never responded in time. However, I am willing to bet anyone who gets a true average TT done for their bloods will be very disappointed with a UGL TT level and a Pharma, like Watson. There really is no reason for the difference, only that UGL gear is here to make money and Pharma has to answer to the Government and the Insurance Companies.

So, are you saying tt number from a ugl cant compare to tt number from pharma?

You can't really compare a ugl
To pharma. What you left out is Watson uses bio-identical hormone. A ugl is buying synthetic from china. Almost comparing apples to oranges in a sense.

The pharm vs ugl has another piece of the puzzle to consider ..courtesy of MB.

Who are we kidding? All things being equal, if everyone had legal access to human grade pharmaceuticals, the UGLs would practically disappear. Of course, real human grade AAS manufactured by legitimate pharmaceutical companies are better than UGL AAS.

The real questions circulating on the forums involve whether certain brands are really human grade and/or legitimate pharmaceutical companies.

More pointedly, the question comes down to "who" owns these companies. This is ultimately what is causing the drama.

The ISSUE that we see played out on the bodybuilding forums arises primarily from disputes between major players behind certain UGLs and certain registered companies.

It seems it all revolves around the course of events related to the downfall of the former British Dragon and its aftermath.

Llewellyn's UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS puts together a history of the underground marketplace and tries to provide as many answers as possible. However, the entire history of what happened remains disputed and/or incomplete, and the entire truth may never be known.

What we do know is that some major players have attempted to make the transition to "legitimate" government-registered entities in the face of increased international steroid law enforcement.

These players have registered with local government agencies (FDA-equivalent) in Eastern European and/or Asian countries in order to operate "legally". As such, they are subject to the same regulations and enforcement as any other pharmaceutical company operating in those jurisdictions. I don't think there is factual dispute over the aforementioned statements.

However, various questions have been raised about the government regulations, enforcement, and company compliance in those jurisdictions e.g. are the government quality control standards as stringent as those in, for example, the USA? Does the local FDA adequately enforce those regulations? And what does this mean for the consumer?

William Llewellyn's new UGL testing!

So, are you saying tt number from a ugl cant compare to tt number from pharma?

I am merely saying that dosed at the same MGS and pinned the exact same time, on the exact same person, history has proven Pharma gets higher TT vales for whatever reason. Now don't get me wrong, Like one of the respected past UGL's on MESO, they can label their gear how they want and not have to test it like Pharma, so they can raise, or lower their dosing to acceptable limits. So for them to say 100mgs/ml doesn't mean that's what is in the vial. So sure, any UGL can get higher numbers then Pharma, but if dosed as the label reads exactly like Pharma and pinned the same and on the SAME person, Pharma will get better TT values typically. I can't be in the presence of everyone to verify everything, so I can only go off what I read over the last 28 years. If you have scientific data to prove different, please post it up, because I am a sponge and love to learn. I know I haven't read everything out there, so I could only hope to find a UGL to post the same values as Pharma when I use it correctly. Please don't read this with any negative sides. I am serious when I say I want proof to learn, who wouldn't want to know there is a UGL who can supply us Pharma grad gear?

You can't really compare a ugl
To pharma. What you left out is Watson uses bio-identical hormone. A ugl is buying synthetic from china. Almost comparing apples to oranges in a sense.

Where did you hear this?

Where did you hear this?

Something my doctor said to me when I asked her

" why do I need to pay the price for this pharm stuff when I can get ugl for a quarter of the price?"

Besides explaining the difference in taking a risk with ugl and sanitary etc, she also made the comment I made above

But it can be argued both ways and I've seen it argued both ways that testosterone is testosterone and there is only one kind etc.

I am merely saying that dosed at the same MGS and pinned the exact same time, on the exact same person, history has proven Pharma gets higher TT vales for whatever reason. Now don't get me wrong, Like one of the respected past UGL's on MESO, they can label their gear how they want and not have to test it like Pharma, so they can raise, or lower their dosing to acceptable limits. So for them to say 100mgs/ml doesn't mean that's what is in the vial. So sure, any UGL can get higher numbers then Pharma, but if dosed as the label reads exactly like Pharma and pinned the same and on the SAME person, Pharma will get better TT values typically. I can't be in the presence of everyone to verify everything, so I can only go off what I read over the last 28 years. If you have scientific data to prove different, please post it up, because I am a sponge and love to learn. I know I haven't read everything out there, so I could only hope to find a UGL to post the same values as Pharma when I use it correctly. Please don't read this with any negative sides. I am serious when I say I want proof to learn, who wouldn't want to know there is a UGL who can supply us Pharma grad gear?

I would definitely agree that on average most ugls cannot compare to pharma. That being said, there are many "bigger" ugls whos numbers are consistent with my perrigo, watson, and compounded test. Yes, bloodwork has proven this.

Look at anabolic lab. There are lots of companys putting out consistent, accurately dosed products. Honestly, if people do thier homework they can get the real deal for a fraction of what they would pay for pharma.

Something my doctor said to me when I asked her

" why do I need to pay the price for this pharm stuff when I can get ugl for a quarter of the price?"

Besides explaining the difference in taking a risk with ugl and sanitary etc, she also made the comment I made above

But it can be argued both ways and I've seen it argued both ways that testosterone is testosterone and there is only one kind etc.

Im not sure if she is correct on this. as I understand it the bio denticle hormones apply to the parole progesterone and some of those types of products but Pharma companies use synthetic testosterone in their testosterone.

I could be wrong. Pretty sure im not.

Not sure what kind of hormones are in my girlfriend, but if we can bottle up the shit she turns loose when she comes home from a trip and I have eaten all her little special foods we could be getting somewhere.

Women's protein snacks are delicious.