TSL LABS

There is more I would like to add to this topic. Recently, the media put out a report that Pharma has started to use 90% China raw's for Pharma ASS. Here is the problem with this. They failed to include the Pharma ASS Raw's the Government approves, the ones who get kick backs, China can't afford these kickbacks and therefore, only sell what they can afford. I haven't seen any Scientific data that shows any different and I know that the Government would air this if it existed. If not, it's money out of their pockets. The TRT Test we are given is made of Raw's that make the most money and are not from China. Show me one UGL that gets Raw's from the same place as Pharma. If China Raw's are equal, why wouldn't Waston order from China and save money?

There is more I would like to add to this topic. Recently, the media put out a report that Pharma has started to use 90% China raw's for Pharma ASS. Here is the problem with this. They failed to include the Pharma ASS Raw's the Government approves, the ones who get kick backs, China can't afford these kickbacks and therefore, only sell what they can afford. I haven't seen any Scientific data that shows any different and I know that the Government would air this if it existed. If not, it's money out of their pockets. The TRT Test we are given is made of Raw's that make the most money and are not from China. Show me one UGL that gets Raw's from the same place as Pharma. If China Raw's are equal, why wouldn't Waston order from China and save money?

They for sure are not equal in my opinion. I'm sure some are better than others obviously but agree 100% not better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. 43 hours since last pin works as well. How long have you been running the Test E for?
I started in October just test E but it was the rest of the gear i had from 24k i ran 600 mg a week two injections per week then I switched over too tsl in the beginning of this month about a little over 4 weeks and upped it to 750mg a week test e 2 injections and added masteron 300mg a week and tbol 100mg ed for the last 20 days pulled bloods today at 12pm i have my next appt on the 16th they said if my bloods come in before then they will email me but as soon as i get them i will post them

This is very much correct..... like I tell guys all of the time, name me ONE manufacturing facility here in the US that Produces GMP Raws ???? Most pharmaceuticals that are manufactured here in the us, the Raws are outsourced from different countries. If companies here within the us were producing Raws, you would see them more available, hidden well of course, but available nonetheless to an extent. I do strongly and firmly believe though that Raws produced in other countries that are GMP facilities with strict US regulatory codes produce very quality raw products , consistently.

You can't really compare a ugl
To pharma. What you left out is Watson uses bio-identical hormone. A ugl is buying synthetic from china. Almost comparing apples to oranges in a sense.
Synthetic testosterone IS bio-identical. Pharmaceutical companies use synthetic. No one uses yams anymore.

Synthetic testosterone IS bio-identical. Pharmaceutical companies use synthetic. No one uses yams anymore.

I will have to argue this. Yams are still used. Testosterone is primarily made from
Plant based.

The idea that bio identical comes from yams is fallacy to begin with. Upon further reading per this discussion i do stand corrected that whether it is synthetic or bio identical they are in fact the same as the bio identical is more of a "phrase " to make it appear natural, and drug companies can get away using such term as long as the molecule is identical to the bodies. If a added chain is brought in such as methyl- then it is no longer bio identical.

So my original statement I have proved myself wrong, which is a good thing and this was a great topic of conversation and learning for me. But yams are still used brother also soybeans for production.

The pharm vs ugl has another piece of the puzzle to consider ..courtesy of MB.
I am merely saying that dosed at the same MGS and pinned the exact same time, on the exact same person, history has proven Pharma gets higher TT vales for whatever reason. Now don't get me wrong, Like one of the respected past UGL's on MESO, they can label their gear how they want and not have to test it like Pharma, so they can raise, or lower their dosing to acceptable limits. So for them to say 100mgs/ml doesn't mean that's what is in the vial. So sure, any UGL can get higher numbers then Pharma, but if dosed as the label reads exactly like Pharma and pinned the same and on the SAME person, Pharma will get better TT values typically. I can't be in the presence of everyone to verify everything, so I can only go off what I read over the last 28 years. If you have scientific data to prove different, please post it up, because I am a sponge and love to learn. I know I haven't read everything out there, so I could only hope to find a UGL to post the same values as Pharma when I use it correctly. Please don't read this with any negative sides. I am serious when I say I want proof to learn, who wouldn't want to know there is a UGL who can supply us Pharma grad gear?
That's not why I say that pharmaceutical AAS will be preferred over UGL AAS with all things being equal.

200 mg testosterone enanthate will act like 200 mg testosterone enanthate regardless of the source.

Can we not talk about food. Desperately waiting for my girl to get back with takeout.

In other news just watched the new Travolta Movie criminal activity.

I give it a 3.5/5, it has a pulp fiction vibe.

I will have to argue this. Yams are still used. Testosterone is primarily made from
Plant based.

The idea that bio identical comes from yams is fallacy to begin with. Upon further reading per this discussion i do stand corrected that whether it is synthetic or bio identical they are in fact the same as the bio identical is more of a "phrase " to make it appear natural, and drug companies can get away using such term as long as the molecule is identical to the bodies. If a added chain is brought in such as methyl- then it is no longer bio identical.

So my original statement I have proved myself wrong, which is a good thing and this was a great topic of conversation and learning for me. But yams are still used brother also soybeans for production.
You're right. I standed corrected! Testosterone isn't extracted from animal testicles anymore. So, it's not natural in that regard. But it is synthesized from plant sources. Sorry about that.

So, in other terms, the matter at hand is testosterone from UGL will not be as consistent as pharma , if blood tested consistently???

Or the chemical make up is different??

If so, I'd love to put this theory to test. Let's toss around a nominee here to test. Several guys here stated they are prescribed pharma test so it's easy accessible to them. If that is the case, I would be willing to work with someone, and completely pay for a series of blood tests to compare pharma to my ugl.

Now, I'm in no way, shape or form starting I feel my Products are better than pharma, but I will say and I'm confident in saying the blood tests will be VERY comparable overall , pharm vs mine throughout the process.

If this is an option to anyone, or the masses here would be interested in seeing the results, let's put something together. I'm more than willing.

So, in other terms, the matter at hand is testosterone from UGL will not be as consistent as pharma , if blood tested consistently???

If so, I'd love to put this theory to test. Let's toss around a nominee here to test. Several guys here stated they are prescribed pharma test so it's easy accessible to them. If that is the case, I would be willing to work with someone, and completely pay for a series of blood tests to compare pharma to my ugl.

Now, I'm in no way, shape or form starting I feel my Products are better than pharma, but I will say and I'm confident in saying the blood tests will be VERY comparable overall , pharm vs mine throughout the process.

If this is an option to anyone, or the masses here would be interested in seeing the results, let's put something together. I'm more than willing.

I would be interested in seeing this play out.

The injection frequency, dosage etc would have to be the same, and would have to all be done on one person. Would take some time to complete this controlled experiment but would be pretty awesome to do.

We would have to have someone anonymously purchase the tsl gear so a batch couldn't just be brewed for this experiment.

Edit: which wouldn't be hard. We could organize this in pm if members are interested, then after the purchase is made, we can inform tsl what the plan will be.

Yes there are MANY factors that would have to play into it to make it successful for sure, but it's possible. Like I said , I'm more than willing.

That's not why I say that pharmaceutical AAS will be preferred over UGL AAS with all things being equal.

200 mg testosterone enanthate will act like 200 mg testosterone enanthate regardless of the source.

Wasn't posting your quotes as the answer to who had the superior compound MB. It was posted in regards to the actual content that was being debated lol I found it interesting and thought there maybe some collation as to pharm & ugl and accessing of quality raws? No? Maybe I'm way off.....

Go cowboys

MB, I agree, but I do not think UGL is the exact same thing as Pharma.

What kind of testing schedule would you be suggesting. Everyday between pins?

Couldn't you just do a side by side detailed analysis of pharma vs ugl? Like a simec lab? Im sorry im a newbie and all, but wouldn't the biggest flaw in this experiment be the human subject? I remember tsl talking about a client of his trying to compete and couldn't get to his stage weight.. He had a death in the family or something... even though the guy was on the same exact cycle, diet, training method the stress messed him up? What if someone on watson was having the time of his life... Training hard, eating healthy and getting plenty of sleep ect ect, but as soon as the person switched to tsl's gear something changed, stress from work, lack of sleep, went out partying a few times ect ect... wouldn't that cause the results to not be accurate?

Couldn't you just do a side by side detailed analysis of pharma vs ugl? Like a simec lab? Im sorry im a newbie and all, but wouldn't the biggest flaw in this experiment be the human subject? I remember tsl talking about a client of his trying to compete and couldn't get to his stage weight.. He had a death in the family or something... even though the guy was on the same exact cycle, diet, training method the stress messed him up? What if someone on watson was having the time of his life... Training hard, eating healthy and getting plenty of sleep ect ect, but as soon as the person switched to tsl's gear something changed, stress from work, lack of sleep, went out partying a few times ect ect... wouldn't that cause the results to not be accurate?

Believe it was based off results, but that should affect the test levels in blood.

Edit: the stress the gentlemen was going through was just not allowing his body to utilize what was there. I'm sure the guys eating habits were affected as well, but the levels of injected test would remain the same in theory