TSL LABS

@thetsl, I appreciate your willingness to participate in this. To me, it shows integrity and confidence in your product. I understand that it's also good for sales, but the outcome will be appreciated by many. Thank you.

@thetsl, I appreciate your willingness to participate in this. To me, it shows integrity and confidence in your product. I understand that it's also good for sales, but the outcome will be appreciated by many. Thank you.

I mean it's basically like David ( me ) vs. Goliath ( pharma ).... I'm putting myself out there and paying for all of the testing as well, but to be honest I feel it's best and I'm not worried in the least. I feel fully confident the numbers will be very comparable.

I feel it's great for the forum as well so I figured hell let's do it. I have a 3 hour car ride in around 2 hours or so, as soon as I'm on the road and have some ride time I'll post some logistics and we can critique and proceed.

Ok some variables need to be discussed before we can lay this out.

What exactly are we wanting to see? Peaks as in drawing blood 48 hours after injection, and possibly two more tests days after pinning to watch levels slow fall?

Also, how many blood tests are companies allowing guys to do consecutively? This will all play a huge role in how we lay everything out.

Ok some variables need to be discussed before we can lay this out.

What exactly are we wanting to see? Peaks as in drawing blood 48 hours after injection, and possibly two more tests days after pinning to watch levels slow fall?

Also, how many blood tests are companies allowing guys to do consecutively? This will all play a huge role in how we lay everything out.

I wouldn't think there is a limit on how many bloods can be pulled. This is why I was thinking once per week would be a good way to watch the levels drop.

Once per week injected would give a peak and a fall pretty easy to read.

So one could be 48 hours after inject.

The next could be 48 hours after blood taken.

Then if it were possible to do another blood 48 hours after that one.

You would have a good understanding of what is happening at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But, even if we can only get two per week, as long as the blood taken was the same time frames we could have a controlled variable.

I wouldn't think there is a limit on how many bloods can be pulled. This is why I was thinking once per week would be a good way to watch the levels drop.

Once per week injected would give a peak and a fall pretty easy to read.

So one could be 48 hours after inject.

The next could be 48 hours after blood taken.

Then if it were possible to do another blood 48 hours after that one.

You would have a good understanding of what is happening at that point.

I agree fully with the one injection per week and bloods drawn after , etc especially for the trt testing.

As far as the other goes, we agreed on 750mg of each or 500mg of each? Either way, I doubt someone would want to inject 3cc in one injection for the 750mg test, it would be even more volume on the 200mg pharma test to reach 750mg. How would you want to do this?

I agree fully with the one injection per week and bloods drawn after , etc especially for the trt testing.

As far as the other goes, we agreed on 750mg of each or 500mg of each? Either way, I doubt someone would want to inject 3cc in one injection for the 750mg test, it would be even more volume on the 200mg pharma test to reach 750mg. How would you want to do this?

Let me ask the guy who is volunteering for the 750mg

He might be man enough to hit up 3cc per week.

Not sure how we will see bloods drop if the injections are split up unless we also want to see the average with a split shot routine. Which also might be interesting but I assume we would just see fairly level bloods at that point and wouldn't get anything out of this approach like @ironvet said

So on the trt dose the schedule would have to be similar to this:

Inject Saturday 9 am.....
Monday blood draw 9 am.......
Wednesday blood draw at 9 am.....
Friday blood draw at 9 am...........

I would only assume they are open Monday through Friday so if we want tests in 48 hour intervals it would have to be set up on this daily schedule.

So on the trt dose the schedule would have to be similar to this:

Inject Saturday 9 am.....
Monday blood draw 9 am.......
Wednesday blood draw at 9 am.....
Friday blood draw at 9 am...........

I would only assume they are open Monday through Friday so if we want tests in 48 hour intervals it would have to be set up on this daily schedule.

Agree. This would be a good schedule.

Sounds like we got it down pretty good then. We just need to think about is this a one week thing, which I would assume we will see what we need with a week worth of data and the drop. We just want to make sure they are doing this protocol for 4 weeks before we start the bloods

Edit: unless we don't think/feel we need to wait that many weeks.

This is a test I am anxious to see play out. Years ago I was pinning compounded pharma test through trt and decided it was just too expensive since it was out of pocket and went back to UGL. I had a very good UGL source at the time. I honestly felt no difference. No real blood tests to confirm these feelings though since my trt was through an anti aging clinic and they were just there to sell the gear. At that time I wasn't interested in "all those blood tests"

Sounds like we got it down pretty good then. We just need to think about is this a one week thing, which I would assume we will see what we need with a week worth of data and the drop. We just want to make sure they are doing this protocol for 4 weeks before we start the bloods

Edit: unless we don't think/feel we need to wait that many weeks.

We also need whoever is doing the test to not be on anything clearly before he starts the testing and we need to know what and when his last injections were, if there were any recent ones.

We also need whoever is doing the test to not be on anything clearly before he starts the testing and we need to know what and when his last injections were, if there were any recent ones.

@legendary @deepwater1987

They are the two who can do this. I'm sure they will be able to get that done.