TSL LABS

And you have to admit that I haven't said a lot lately... I've been watching for the most part but this stuff going on got me pretty excited to see and hear

And you have to admit that I haven't said a lot lately... I've been watching for the most part but this stuff going on got me pretty excited to see and hear

I just like to pick on you after you made that comment. It will be your legacy here[emoji23][emoji23][emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so my friend is on week 4 and he will do this week's shots on saturday. For the uncapped test to be correct..does he have to wait until next saturday to pin again and then get tested 48 hours after that? Because then it will be week number six. Or can he say pin tomorrow and then another day sooner than Saturday? Then 48 hours after that?

I got a hold of Roger rabbit ando said id be willing to run this experiment. I can take current pictures of two tsl test cyp vials and 3 unopened trt vials with meso and today's date on a paper. I'm pretty much willing to run this however majority agrees will be most beneficial. I am currently on supersust, eq, and npp. If felt necessary I can drop eq, and npp but I would rather not as everything is just starting to kick in. I would say I feel the pharma and tsl cyp should be run more like 6 weeks to get most accurate readings. If Imy gonna burn through my Pharma that I've been so greedily hoarding for over a year I want it to count for something.

I got a hold of Roger rabbit ando said id be willing to run this experiment. I can take current pictures of two tsl test cyp vials and 3 unopened trt vials with meso and today's date on a paper. I'm pretty much willing to run this however majority agrees will be most beneficial. I am currently on supersust, eq, and npp. If felt necessary I can drop eq, and npp but I would rather not as everything is just starting to kick in. I would say I feel the pharma and tsl cyp should be run more like 6 weeks to get most accurate readings. If Imy gonna burn through my Pharma that I've been so greedily hoarding for over a year I want it to count for something.

I would assume the npp and eq wouldn't be an issue but you would have to come off the supersust for a little while for sure I feel to get a most accurate reading.

I would assume the npp and eq wouldn't be an issue but you would have to come off the supersust for a little while for sure I feel to get a most accurate reading.
How long do you think it needs to be before I could get an accurate reading off the cyp? I was thinking 6 weeks would be enough. Would that not be correct?20161202_211330.jpgHere's a pic of the gear. I'll let ya'll argue over the who's what's and where's. Or if everyone even thinks I'm a good candidate. Peace out ;)

I'll get pics as well. I'll be starting trt at 120mg wk in 1.5 wk. I'm getting bloods being off ev thing for 4 weeks. Bloods 2 weeks after that day before pin. Then in 2 weeks day after pin. I'll be doing 120wk 1 pin. After the 4th wk I'll be clear from dr and switch to tsl. And do exact timing. Ev one good with this? I can not change what the dr is asking me to do.