TSL LABS

Believe it was based off results, but that should affect the test levels in blood.

Edit: the stress the gentlemen was going through was just not allowing his body to utilize what was there. I'm sure the guys eating habits were affected as well, but the levels of injected test would remain the same in theory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on! Just a theory :)

Couldn't you just do a side by side detailed analysis of pharma vs ugl? Like a simec lab? Im sorry im a newbie and all, but wouldn't the biggest flaw in this experiment be the human subject? I remember tsl talking about a client of his trying to compete and couldn't get to his stage weight.. He had a death in the family or something... even though the guy was on the same exact cycle, diet, training method the stress messed him up? What if someone on watson was having the time of his life... Training hard, eating healthy and getting plenty of sleep ect ect, but as soon as the person switched to tsl's gear something changed, stress from work, lack of sleep, went out partying a few times ect ect... at cause the results to not be accurate?
If you use the same exact subject, he will be having the same problems correct? The only variable would be the difference in gear. That is what MB and I meant by if "everything is the exact same." So if he is stressed, or not getting sleep, this means he is stressed and not getting sleep on Watson, or the UGL gear.

UGL's have the ability to brew a compound at say 100mg/ml and if it comes out overdosed at 120mg/ml, they don't shit can it, they do like 24K did and just change the label to read the correct dose. Pharma doesn't have this option. I also don't think UGL Raw's are pure enough to test the same all the way thru the batch of Raw's. They might get 100mg/ml for the first run, but might not test the 2nd run and brew at 85mg/ml, this is why Anabolic Labs is so important. You hear UGL's say all the time that it's not possible to get just one bad vial, well in all reality, if they get a vial that is under dosed, what their telling us is the entire batch in under dosed then correct? Do you honest think they throw out that entire batch if one vial is tested and it comes back way under dosed? They should, they just stated you can't have just one bad vial.

Then UGL's started not to reimburse for blood work and will not even use blood work as a determining factor to say if their gear is bunk, under dosed, etc... The reason is they have no way to control their quality enough to get the needed consistency everyone looks for. Dr Jim says this all the time and has proven this with HGH. So far, from what I read, there have been a bunch of under dosed HGH and he said it before he started the testing, they do not have the consistency.

Don't get me wrong, as I don't live in a bubble. I know Pharma is far from perfect and has their share of problems. However, I just feel the quality is better and the QC they have to use is much more than a UGL can even afford most likely. It would be nice to start to get Watson samples being tested, but not many people get enough of it to test, meaning UGL's and Sources. If you have two exact same products, dosed exactly the same, sure, they will test the same.

That brings up a good question for @thetsl

You already will reimburse for blood tests with store credit but let's say hypothetically, someones blood does come back low.

Do you reship everyone who had gear from that batch?

That brings up a good question for @thetsl

You already will reimburse for blood tests with store credit but let's say hypothetically, someones blood does come back low.

Do you reship everyone who had gear from that batch?

Man, I wouldn't think so. not unless you had a number of people's come back low. what if you had many people's come back within a decent range and one person low on the same batch. I would say it wasn't the product in question.

If you do enough research you will see that pharm tests have came back from analysis with not the most perfect results as well. I've seen analysis tests from Bayer testoviron amps dosed at 250mg that came back at 277mg.

Yes I do agree however that pharma companies QC is much better but it's only natural. Multi million dollar Labs with all of the best equipment, etc. however, they are still human and mistakes still made. Ever wondered why most pharma comes in amber vials, or why they use 20% BB in a 200mg testosterone? They are ensuring their own safety of course.

As far as replacing all if one test comes back negative. This is the big "elephant" in the room. We all know and agree no two guys numbers will be the same. In the past 8 months I've had 1 negative blood work. Now the thing is, 4 different guys all tested at the same time, same batch. It was very ironic the only low test came back from a guy who happened to be a rep for advanced labs.... he was logging as well for weeks prior and said he felt amazing, etc. he was also supposed to retest and we never heard from him again.

I'm sure we all know and are aware how someone with a negative or bad intention to a lab can very easily throw a blood test. We are working off the honor system so things can easily be swayed if they wanted.

Now with that being said... I have implemented a different system recently by making all batches smaller, and of course recording all batch numbers. Making smaller batches is of course so much more work but is also better for us as well just in case an issue were to arise. So I guess to answer that question in a sense, I would have to see what the "bad" bloods were. If they were low enough to rule out human error or variances of course I would but in all honesty I've never had this happen in my entirety of being a supp. Trust me im not saying that braggingly in any sense, I've just never had an extremely low blood result.

In this experiment @thetsl what would you like to see dosing and injection protocol be? And of course testing schedule?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'd like to see TRT vs. TRT.

200mg pharm and 200mg of mine. Now the dosing schedule and drawing of blood we could discuss, I'm not sure how guys would want to do it.

Maybe two 100mg injections per week? I'm also not sure how many blood tests we should pull on each to see variances?

I'd like to see TRT vs. TRT.

200mg pharm and 200mg of mine. Now the dosing schedule and drawing of blood we could discuss, I'm not sure how guys would want to do it.

Maybe two 100mg injections per week? I'm also not sure how many blood tests we should pull on each to see variances?

What about 120 pharm for 4 weeks then tsl 120 for 4 weeks.

That is fine, whatever you guys think is best. Seems several here are very experienced in trt so whatever you guys think is best.

Im willing to spend $600 or so on testing, not worth of product either , $600 in cash on tests. That' should be around 6 different tests correct ?

Just playing devil's advocate:

24k overdosed his vials. 200mg vial of test was actually 250mg vial of test. Just labeled lower to satisfy people wanting "high" multiplier for test scores.

How can we account for any overdosing of an untested UGL to compare mg to mg to pharma if we don't know exactly if the mg's are even comparable? We may just be testing here 280mg vial of TSL vs 250mg vial of Watson...

Can anything be done to account for this unknown factor?

@MANWHORE will lead you to the promised land ;)
Hey I love women what can I say.
A steroid forum where people complain about too much pussy talk? Very strange people you are but yes Mindless I will lead everyone to the promise land.

Broke up with my girl had to call a cop for a report so she doesn't contact me I feel bad but I have three dismissed restraining orders I'm not about to let another BitCh get the best of me this time haha ..
I told the cop no restraining order just call her from my phone and he did ..

I'm too old to argue and play games I'm using the police to serve me now ..

OK so who's down for some sweet 18yr old pussy?
Mindless you first.. after me

Id like to see this. I do agree that order should be bought without TSL knowing for sake of arguments in the future. Id chip in few bucks for order if needed.

Or get someone here who already has vials of my product to test as well. Clearly no one knew these tests would be taking place.

I do not agree with overdosing , it's never been a practice I've participated in. I would rather a product to test a bit low rather than playing the overdosing game. I feel that is like shooting in the dark to an extent.....

We would not know exactly analysis wise what the pharma vials used in the testing would be, nor mine. We would simply be basing it on the advertised MG's labeled on both, as that is what the majority of guys base on.

Id like to see this. I do agree that order should be bought without TSL knowing for sake of arguments in the future. Id chip in few bucks for order if needed.

We already have two people willing to do that already have the vials.

One can do a 750 pharm and tsl
The other can do a 120 pharm and tsl.

We jut need to decided which to do.

I'm willing as well, I have 4 of his cypionate ordered from early November and perrigo for trt

Edit: it would have to be another month to month and half for me though as I'm currently on a blast

Last edited:
We already have two people willing to do that already have the vials.

One can do a 750 pharm and tsl
The other can do a 120 pharm and tsl.

We jut need to decided which to do.

Do both , or better yet 10. The more the better!

Im planning a TSL blast soon. Cruising at the moment but thinking of running a gram a week TSL test cyp. I will run some bloods at whatever week you guys think would be best on this run.

I'm going to lay out some logistics as soon as I get a chance this evening and we can further discuss the details.