TSL LABS

I used to jockey trailers n my boss was a Vietnam Vet. He said I cant find you half the time n u dont answer the radio. Get a female a hundred yards within the place n u always come sniffin like a dog, lol...ive wondered if our females are females...but I enjoy the chick that hates pcom n likes to argue with sampei....

Hey, what you don't know can't hurt you........just possibly haunt you in your nightmares bahahahaha!!! Lol

You've only been on a week? not long enough. I believe the standard is 6 weeks. or am I not reading this right?

Why is it so hard for me to understand people? I think I have a disability.
Unless he said in a previous post I don't think he's saying he's been on a week since it says TestE at 750 PER week. I don't think he's said how long he's been running it unless I missed it in a previous post.

U sound like manwhore....guys would say this dude only talks bout tits, ass n sex, wtf....then hed show up online and say I understand what ur saying but, WHERES ALL THE FUCKING PUSSY TONIGHT!

Heheh I enjoy lurking around on this Meso but every once in a while I see a thread that just looks like fun so I jump in. Seems like all the fun threads have tits, ass and sex. LOL

Everyone else feel free to post random pictures of vials that have nothing to do with the lab the thread is about.

Please make sure you put Meso and back date a photo three days before posting though as that will add to the value of this thread for members seeking information on TSL.

So it seems Baxter is still creeping this thread from mindless previous post. Waiting to troll tsl again for not selling to him

so my friend wants to know... that if he has his last weekly injection on say monday of the 5th week....then possibly wednesday he would have this test to get the highest reading...

This hormone panel costs $99 and will give an accurate test number over 1500.
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

so my friend wants to know... that if he has his last weekly injection on say monday of the 5th week....then possibly wednesday he would have this test to get the highest reading...

This hormone panel costs $99 and will give an accurate test number over 1500.
Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online
Labsmd.com is a bit cheaper.

And yes to answer your question 30~48hrs after last pin for serum levels to peak. 5~6th week, to pull BW

Nope he also sold questionable gear at one time as well as the ass and tits talk.
No shit? Didnt even know that and some guys despised him for being retarded but it was twenty somethin machismo that entertained me. So a hustler? Guaranteed theres a few more here but thanks for the heads up bro....