TSL LABS

Ok. Well I'd still be interested in your review in 6-8 weeks of being on. Was hoping you'd have something to compare it to though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I don't have any prior experience with it. From everything I read, seems like people swear by it. I've run eq several times and used to really like it, but now days it gets my BP up and anxiety really bad. Is this a common side with primo also?

Unfortunately I don't have any prior experience with it. From everything I read, seems like people swear by it. I've run eq several times and used to really like it, but now days it gets my BP up and anxiety really bad. Is this a common side with primo also?
No..

Started/switched to tsl test c And boldenone Thursday. No pip 250mg/200mg pin. Also started dbol. The dbol is making me have extreme dry mouth. Running 14 week cycle (started w/PC's mix 3 for 1st 2.5weeks) remainder of cycle will be tsl.

500mg test c & 400mg boldenone each wk. (M&Th pin)
4 weeks dbol 50mg ED
Last 6 weeks T-var 50mg ED

From what I've read the only real common side with primo is a awesome feeling of wellbeing!!!

Switched from test e of one lab to test p of tsl's gear today. Did my first pin in the quad and it feels like someone punched me right in the leg. I remember this is how my ass felt on the first pin. Depending on how it feels tomorrow, I smell a good excuse to skip the treadmill.
Suck it up like a big boy! Real G's tread with a limp!

I'm only 76 pages in to this thread so I apologize if it was covered.

Has anyone ran or has their been any labmax on his masterone and/or anavar?

I'm only 76 pages in to this thread so I apologize if it was covered.

Has anyone ran or has their been any labmax on his masterone and/or anavar?
I don't think any was has labmaxed or roid tested any products but I could be wrong. I think @ Gundog was planning on labmaxing 1 or 2 things. Not sure if he ever did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk