TSL LABS

Scored 1100 on 37 mg prop daily and capped 1500. Requested total # and got 2900 range on 900 beast.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I believe your beast test you got was capped as well. I do not believe they would test again if you initially got a capped test but called them for a total test number if they initially did the testing capped.

Not calling anyone a liar, just does not sound correct if the test was done capped, but you called to get another number after the test was already completed. Capped tests are different than uncapped, thus the difference of tests.

Sorry, don't have time to read through all 260 pages. Was just concerned because this is my second order. First said TSL. Wonder why he changed labels

Decided with all of the confusion to just go back to the old name I had for years before. People questioned my legitimacy so it was easier just going back to omega as I had a very flawless reputation for years with it. I only changed names due to going private for a while.

Decided with all of the confusion to just go back to the old name I had for years before. People questioned my legitimacy so it was easier just going back to omega as I had a very flawless reputation for years with it. I only changed names due to going private for a while.

I like @Savagesteve answer better..... you ain't top secret no mo' [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to earn your respect aroun these parts. On par gear batch after batch, respecting the members with a level headed attitude no matter what kind of shit we may throw your way an being all for the customer will be your best bet. Not many.....let me rephrase that, almost no sources get a chance to serve Meso cuz we take no shit an tell it like it is. In other words.....to get along, you had better go along with whatever we may demand. Im not being a smartass prick dick headed ass mother fucker, jus simply sayin whats expected in a nut shell!!!!!

Skull, your a poet my dude. LOL

If you read the thread you'll see he was gonna change the name back to the original...
That was way too nice...then nobody jumped on him for saying he dont have time to read...meso gettin soft. I havent missed a page and read every page of pharmacist and 24k too before making my mind up about them. Hes just being fucking lazy. Next he'll say he dont have time to track macros or plan workouts and wonder why he aint getting any gains...

I wouldn't say flawless.

You were kicked from 2 boards for not filling orders.

their are several good sources on here with bloods to back them up and respected members vouching for their good service.
so why are you guys wasting your time with this guy ?
it must just be the thrill of seeing if you get ripped off or not, I really don't see why you would risk your money and health when you have proven sources .