TSL LABS

I've pinned the same everywhere (1cc in delts and lats), i guess I just hit a wrong spot in my quad this time ar 1.5

Never said was caused by the gear. As my run with beast test was alright (shoudlve stacked some others), its time for prep. Just to let some of you know...

I was 1cc 2x a week for a little. Bumped it to 1.5cc for the remainder.

Never tried high test, and learned it's not for me. Low test stacked with High Tren / Deca / etc is my go to.

Well, I start prep in January. Quad is feeling better. A little red but feels better.

If TSL can respond, if i was pinning 1cc 2x week of beast, how much total mg of test was i receiving? 450mg but subtract the ester weight.

Thanks man.

Glad ur doing better.

Suprsingly never did VG..as many places i do.. i cant reach ;/ guess I'll have to teach my girl to shoot it.

VG are pretty easy to hit. You don't have to twist around as much for them as you do glutes.
Middle finger on the point of your femur and thumb on the point of your hip. VG is in between the thumb and finger wrapping around from your side towards the rear.

For sure don't use a 1.5 inch needle there. 1/2 -3/4 is best there

I always go 1-1/2 23g in VG. That's quite a thick muscle. Plus I guess I got a lot of ass back there too. :confused:

VG are pretty easy to hit. You don't have to twist around as much for them as you do glutes.
Middle finger on the point of your femur and thumb on the point of your hip. VG is in between the thumb and finger wrapping around from your side towards the rear.

I always go 1-1/2 23g in VG. That's quite a thick muscle. Plus I guess I got a lot of ass back there too. :confused:
I got a huge ass, no homo.

I'd be fine with 1 1/2 but will use a 1 for it most likely.

Well... we get kinky but not THAT kinky.

She mentioned how that'd be exciting.

Hell no.

That's equivalent to a 6g needle in your pec (if a 6g was ever made)

Fuck it bro buy her one and tell her "now all you need to do is find a girl to bring home and use it on"