TSL LABS

You can't even read the post before you, lol. That's not just lazy... that's mother fucking lazy.

Ha.., paranoid, if there was a case against me don't u think I would be in the penn already? I mean these motherfuckers they got like 200,000 clients and they only payment is cards. Half of those are in their Facebook page following them, I appreciate the tip but nah. Mexico is too dirty, I rather go to Sicily where I was born.

Dude, i love eggplant. No disrespect intended. Just saying.

LOL you guys are great for a laugh! I know....we'll be here all weekend try the steak!

UPDATE: "My friend" who was supposed to do the bloodwork today was set to be there just after a half hour before the place closed and he called to verify directions when they told him the last blood draw will have to be in about 25 minutes as we stop doing bloods at 3:30.. So sorry for letting you guys down as he gives his wife dirty looks lol. She guarantees she will take....my friend....lol...to the place on Tue his choice of time that will be 48 hours after last pin!! I DON'T BULLSHIT!! My friend says the test cost 103 and change cuz he has to go to labcorp as there are no closer quests locations. Test is paid for and tue it will happen.....But how long will Labcorp take to send results and do they email it to you or you pick it up? Hopefully someone can answer this!

LOL you guys are great for a laugh! I know....we'll be here all weekend try the steak!

UPDATE: "My friend" who was supposed to do the bloodwork today was set to be there just after a half hour before the place closed and he called to verify directions when they told him the last blood draw will have to be in about 25 minutes as we stop doing bloods at 3:30.. So sorry for letting you guys down as he gives his wife dirty looks lol. She guarantees she will take....my friend....lol...to the place on Tue his choice of time that will be 48 hours after last pin!! I DON'T BULLSHIT!! My friend says the test cost 103 and change cuz he has to go to labcorp as there are no closer quests locations. Test is paid for and tue it will happen.....But how long will Labcorp take to send results and do they email it to you or you pick it up? Hopefully someone can answer this!
It always taken them 5-7 days to get results to my friends of the uncapped tests. Regular female hormone panel usually 2 days tops. The lc/ms test takes longer for some reason.

It always taken them 5-7 days to get results to my friends of the uncapped tests. Regular female hormone panel usually 2 days tops. The lc/ms test takes longer for some reason.

I was afraid of what my friend read on the lab site when he ordered it....was hoping it was more of a possibility...you know like with certain meds.

So ur supposed to rub it on ur skin? I've drank two vials of test and still can't bench 225! Steroids don't work

See, this is how stupid people are...you don't just rub it on skin, you're supposed to rub it on your ball. It says so clearly on Androgel "must apply liberally to genital area". Learn to read people.

I was afraid of what my friend read on the lab site when he ordered it....was hoping it was more of a possibility...you know like with certain meds.
Certain meds? Not sure what you mean on that. 19 Nors will throw the testing on certain labs if the right test isn't purchased. They can show up as estrogen.

Were on a restocking / Christmas break, that is why I did not let anyone place a new order.

New orders can be placed tomorrow though and business will resume Tuesday. Thank you guys for your patience.

Whats the best antibiotic for a quad infection? Getting alittle woried now after. 1.5cc beast test injection

Catching up on some old posts and stumbled across this.....

Quad infection ?? Haven't you been on the beast blend for many, many weeks??

That is why I get a bit discouraged with guys talking about pip and " infections " I'll explain why....

I'll have someone email me saying " hey man I got an infection. I was on my 7th pin and all of a sudden I got an "infection" .... well, in reality, if it was the hormone that was not clean, all 6 injections before that should have yielded the same result. "Infections" do not sit half way through the vial and you eventually pull them out and get them. Inflammation is usually the main culprit and that could be from many things honestly...

You say your quad is sore but you do realize you injected 675mg of testosterone into your quad, right??? I'm not sure what you were expecting out of injecting that much highly concentrated testosterone into your body, much less a quad that you use all day, every single day but damn......

Certain meds? Not sure what you mean on that. 19 Nors will throw the testing on certain labs if the right test isn't purchased. They can show up as estrogen.

Sorry i should have explained a little better...I meant like with meds how they say "possible side effects or reactions from taking certain meds"
I meant its a possibility it can take up to seven days
lol

Catching up on some old posts and stumbled across this.....

Quad infection ?? Haven't you been on the beast blend for many, many weeks??

That is why I get a bit discouraged with guys talking about pip and " infections " I'll explain why....

I'll have someone email me saying " hey man I got an infection. I was on my 7th pin and all of a sudden I got an "infection" .... well, in reality, if it was the hormone that was not clean, all 6 injections before that should have yielded the same result. "Infections" do not sit half way through the vial and you eventually pull them out and get them. Inflammation is usually the main culprit and that could be from many things honestly...

You say your quad is sore but you do realize you injected 675mg of testosterone into your quad, right??? I'm not sure what you were expecting out of injecting that much highly concentrated testosterone into your body, much less a quad that you use all day, every single day but damn......

675 is a lot. I think some people fail to realize it's not measured by ml/cc so they think hey I pinned 3cc before and that's usually only 300-600 mgs depending on dosing. When 1.5 is 675 mg yea I bet that shit hurts. I got super sust (I think that's name) 450mg/ml I plan on doing .4ml 3x week. I'd rather use slin lower dose more frequently than a 1.5 22ga 2x wk.