TSL LABS

Why are you running TSL gear anyway? In a PM you told me you brew your own......

First rule broken .... you don't speak about private message in open forum.....

Why didn't you ask him this in another private message?

Now everyone knows not to answer you if you pm
Them.... it will just get leaked[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed I'd definitely try to get more antibiotics. Like the other guys stated u could get fish amoxifin off Amazon with next day shipping

First rule broken .... you don't speak about private message in open forum.....

Why didn't you ask him this in another private message?

Now everyone knows not to answer you if you pm
Them.... it will just get leaked[emoji30]

Point taken. Kind of looked like alterior motives. Handled incorrectly on my behalf.

Agreed I'd definitely try to get more antibiotics. Like the other guys stated u could get fish amoxifin off Amazon with next day shipping

Yup and by the time you ran out of keflex you could have your order in. This is where my fish get all there stuff from.
fbc23755c596e10444f3d35e0cd60ca3.jpg

How can you delete an account? I obviously don't contribute, and being here puts other people in danger.

Don't think you need to delete your account. Just have to learn a few rules. I think your intention was probably in the right place.

We all make mistakes bro. Just live and learn and I'm sure in time you will be making some contributions my man

Man we all make mistakes... god knows I have here and been called on it each time... own it like you did and learn from it....good day bro

Yeah... like how is your post count? Haven't followed up on that in a while[emoji51]

And @Roger rabbit is good people man... there's a lot of good people here that I could name but you'll learn who they are... may not always agree with them but they will keep us honest and really have our best interest in mind when you get right down to it

Take that back, a family member has cephlexin (keflex) 500mg tabs. I think the date says 10/16 but it wont hurt to try. Anyone know the proper dose? Would 500mg daily suffice? Or 1k?

I was prescribed that when i had an infection on my inner bi ( not inj related) and i took 500mg a day for a week and healed up quite nicely.
It was a bad infection too, had to have it lanced and drained, shoulda taken pics [emoji41]

And from that day forward he would never get anymore PMs. Doomed to shitty knowledge that was public.

List that are outdated and overpriced.