TSL LABS

i do believe that's self-pity speak for "i fucked up, now no one will confide in nor help me out if i need it."
Pretty much.

Like I said, the whole timing of this thing is strange. Guy comes out of nowhere and starts telling me negative things about the source.

Next thing you need he told me a secret.

Next thing after, he is posting about a infection. The timing of events seemed strange.

Me saving face? Impossible. I pulled a bitch move and got called out on it. It takes a 1000 atta boys to fix a fuck up.

Pretty much.

Like I said, the whole timing of this thing is strange. Guy comes out of nowhere and starts telling me negative things about the source.

Next thing after, he is posting about a infection. The timing of events seemed strange.

Me saving face? Impossible. I pulled a bitch move and got called out on it. It takes a 1000 atta boys to fix a fuck up.

Like Benjamin Franklin once said: "Everyone fucks up at some point!"

Take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Pretty much.

Are you 12? Man the fuck up and move on. You're posts are starting to sound really pathetic. In a few more pages, no one will even remember.

Wait! You don't get the super secret wkm product/pricing list that is shared with only the "trustworthy" non-wkm? Wow. Forget I mentioned this. Move along. Nothing to see here.
Damn how does one become worthy of viewing this list you speak of

Like Benjamin Franklin once said: "Everyone fucks up at some point!"

Take it as a lesson learned and move on.
Benjamin Franklin dropped the F bomb! Lol Great point. I always say what makes the man isn't hiw many times you fall but how many times you get up. We all fall, just don't wallow in the mud while you're down there. Get up, dust yourself off, and keep pushing on!

Damn how does one become worthy of viewing this list you speak of

I'm not at liberty to give out that information right now because I took a super-secret oath.

Here's my latest contribution though: Don't ask me for advice on pinning your quad because it may result in getting your leg amputated.

On a positive note, the amoxicillian has already caused a slight reduction in swelling and if I had chlamydia again, that will get cleared up too. I'm not saying that I have it. It's just that sometimes you don't know.

edit: I might be missing out on going to the free clinic though. That's a good place to pick up sluts.

Pretty much.

Amigo relax everyone has or will mess up to some degree here. The important part is how you handle the after math. You stepped up and acknowledged the issue, solid move dude. Keep moving forward now ;)

Pretty much.

More like 100,000....i should know.:cool:

More like 100,000....i should know.:cool:
Are you serious? The new guy makes an "honest"mistake and takes it on the chin. Guess that's comparable to getting busted lying with your own post as proof. Yet still doesn't have the respect or balls to own it!!!!! Poor you right?

Are you serious? The new guy makes an "honest"mistake and takes it on the chin. Guess that's comparable to getting busted lying with your own post as proof. Yet still doesn't have the respect or balls to own it!!!!! Poor you right?
Ugh what? Did you say something?
Oh....its you. Hi!!

Itll be nearing 57 hours.

But also, my quads never acted like this
Fav spot to pin
If it's your favorite spot to pin, you have to consider that you may have over used your sweet spot.... this happens to me quite a bit.... short esters are a bitch... most likely, there is some scar tissue build up that you didn't notice, you pinned, the muscle rejected the oil, and now what you have is sub q irritation..

should i put it in some boiling water or is that not recommended?
I wouldn't do boiling water unless u vent with a needle.... what I do, and I have had tren like this from more than 1 source, heat up an inch of water in a coffee cup.. 1.5 minutes in the microwave... set your vial in the hot water for 3 or 4 minutes and your good to go...

Damn i cant get into the doctor til Tuesday
So wait man... did I miss something? Is it red? Or just sore swollen and warm? Do u have chills like you have a slight fever?
I'm not a doc but but here's my opinion anyway... if it's red get to a doc.. if it's not and you don't have a fever, take some ibuprophen and give it 4 or 5 days...
3 weeks ago I had something similar happen... pinned in some scar tissue in my left quad... sanitary as always, Within 2 days it was red and swollen, sore at injection site but not in muscle... I had a fever and went to the doc... ended up being cellulitis! I thought only fat peeps got that but that scar tissue is actually fat accumulation in your muscle... so poking it with another needle aparently caused irritation and eventually cellulitis..

Sponsors