TSL LABS

Catching up on some old posts and stumbled across this.....

Quad infection ?? Haven't you been on the beast blend for many, many weeks??

That is why I get a bit discouraged with guys talking about pip and " infections " I'll explain why....

I'll have someone email me saying " hey man I got an infection. I was on my 7th pin and all of a sudden I got an "infection" .... well, in reality, if it was the hormone that was not clean, all 6 injections before that should have yielded the same result. "Infections" do not sit half way through the vial and you eventually pull them out and get them. Inflammation is usually the main culprit and that could be from many things honestly...

You say your quad is sore but you do realize you injected 675mg of testosterone into your quad, right??? I'm not sure what you were expecting out of injecting that much highly concentrated testosterone into your body, much less a quad that you use all day, every single day but damn......
I could be wrong, but I do not think anyone is pointing at your gear as the culprit sir... at least not if it is in fact an infection... it sounds to me more like irritation from over use but what the fuck do I know.. I've asked him 3 times to clarify and haven't heard back

Catching up on some old posts and stumbled across this.....

Quad infection ?? Haven't you been on the beast blend for many, many weeks??

That is why I get a bit discouraged with guys talking about pip and " infections " I'll explain why....

I'll have someone email me saying " hey man I got an infection. I was on my 7th pin and all of a sudden I got an "infection" .... well, in reality, if it was the hormone that was not clean, all 6 injections before that should have yielded the same result. "Infections" do not sit half way through the vial and you eventually pull them out and get them. Inflammation is usually the main culprit and that could be from many things honestly...

You say your quad is sore but you do realize you injected 675mg of testosterone into your quad, right??? I'm not sure what you were expecting out of injecting that much highly concentrated testosterone into your body, much less a quad that you use all day, every single day but damn......
I totally agree with this. When my quad got infected. Every pin before that had my shoulders swelling up bad but thought my body could get used to it. That's why I complained to my pharmacom source. If it was just one pin outta multiple times there's no reason to complain

675 is a lot. I think some people fail to realize it's not measured by ml/cc so they think hey I pinned 3cc before and that's usually only 300-600 mgs depending on dosing. When 1.5 is 675 mg yea I bet that shit hurts. I got super sust (I think that's name) 450mg/ml I plan on doing .4ml 3x week. I'd rather use slin lower dose more frequently than a 1.5 22ga 2x wk.

Yes I designed the more concentrated testosterone blends to be administered in lower volumes more frequently honestly. Yes some do not realize it has to dissipate into the bloodstream and can "sit" there a while. That is why EO is used as it helps the hormone to dissipate faster and also helps keep the hormone in suspension.

Yes I designed the more concentrated testosterone blends to be administered in lower volumes more frequently honestly. Yes some do not realize it has to dissipate into the bloodstream and can "sit" there a while. That is why EO is used as it helps the hormone to dissipate faster and also helps keep the hormone in suspension.

No EO for me, no thanks. I stay away from the high concentrations. Would rather split up the dose to 2 different injection sites. Else you are just asking for Pip and infections.

Its mostly newcomers buying the high concentrations because they dont know any better. They see 400mg/ml of Test and think: Oh, this is a better bang for my buck when I do the math versus a 250mg vial.

No EO for me, no thanks. I stay away from the high concentrations. Would rather split up the dose to 2 different injection sites. Else you are just asking for Pip and infections.

Its mostly newcomers buying the high concentrations because they dont know any better. They see 400mg/ml of Test and think: Oh, this is a better bang for my buck when I do the math versus a 250mg vial.

Im no new timer and I enjoy the high mg/ml[emoji16]

BUT INJECTING 1.5cc of a high comcentration at one time is just dumb lmfao.

The high concentrations have there place as well, if you are stacking several things it's easier to take .5ml than 1ml and put several compounds in one vial and not have to take the additional oil in lower mg.

Example: if I am taking three different compounds then I can order all in higher mg/ml instead of running 3cc x 3 times per week... I can take in 1.5cc x 3 times per week. I'll take less oil volume any day.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to pin super high concentration hormones on my right quad and normal concentrations on my left. That way I walk around with a pimpin' as strut all day.

Im no new timer and I enjoy the high mg/ml[emoji16]

BUT INJECTING 1.5cc of a high comcentration at one time is just dumb lmfao.

The high concentrations have there place as well, if you are stacking several things it's easier to take .5ml than 1ml and put several compounds in one vial and not have to take the additional oil in lower mg.

Example: if I am taking three different compounds then I can order all in higher mg/ml instead of running 3cc x 3 times per week... I can take in 1.5cc x 3 times per week. I'll take less oil volume any day.
Yes sir, how I prefer to do when I run them... right now I'm running short esters and have found that my body likes it better, atleast with tren... thanks to so chatting with @Ryno1980 im also running lower test to tren ratio this time around and having a much better experience... hell, I'm even sleeping good at night... the more constant pinning is a "pain" in the ass so to speak... next go around I will consider the long esters ran in a simialar fashion but with the comfort of less pinning

Hopefully the guy with the swollen quad is just having the issue of to much and not an infection. Then it's just a painful lesson learned. The way I've learned most of mine.

I had a brain fart one day while pinning. I was running eq and some sust 450. Instead of drawing from both vials I drew from one. Yep you guessed it. 900 mg's of sust. I've been kicked and stomped by horses and cows plenty in my life but damn injecting that hurt like a bitch. Live and learn I guess.

Prop went in Solo. 1.5cc with a 25gx1.5 into left glute. Pain came about 24 hours later, was annoying at 4?8 hours, and was just a bruise feeling for the next two days.

I have both 25x1 and the 25x1.5...How deep in the glut do you all actually go with the 1.5"?

This happens to me quite often actually. Usually I find that I either injected too fast or hit a nerve. It's always gotten better at about day 5. You will be ok, I've had some scares.

Ouch...reminds me, yesterday i injected my 2nd TRT dose for the week in my left quad..It was a first for me in the quad so i went in slow..Halfway in i felt a sharp pain...I pulled out quick. My wife saw my face and asked if i hit a nerve (funny, cause she always gives me that look when i pull out..LOL)..anyway, I assume i must have hit a nerve so because it was a scary feeling to hit whatever it was i hit. I changed the needle and pinned about an inch higher and it went in smooth as can be.

I have read somewhere on one of these threads that, hitting a nerve or a vein, is simply a matter of time. Something to look forward to, hu?

Ouch...reminds me, yesterday i injected my 2nd TRT dose for the week in my left quad..It was a first for me in the quad so i went in slow..Halfway in i felt a sharp pain...I pulled out quick. My wife saw my face and asked if i hit a nerve (funny, cause she always gives me that look when i pull out..LOL)..anyway, I assume i must have hit a nerve so because it was a scary feeling to hit whatever it was i hit. I changed the needle and pinned about an inch higher and it went in smooth as can be.

I have read somewhere on one of these threads that, hitting a nerve or a vein, is simply a matter of time. Something to look forward to, hu?

I use 1/2 inch. Never hit nerves etc.

Hopefully the guy with the swollen quad is just having the issue of to much and not an infection. Then it's just a painful lesson learned. The way I've learned most of mine.
I've pinned the same everywhere (1cc in delts and lats), i guess I just hit a wrong spot in my quad this time ar 1.5

Never said was caused by the gear. As my run with beast test was alright (shoudlve stacked some others), its time for prep. Just to let some of you know...

I was 1cc 2x a week for a little. Bumped it to 1.5cc for the remainder.

Never tried high test, and learned it's not for me. Low test stacked with High Tren / Deca / etc is my go to.

Well, I start prep in January. Quad is feeling better. A little red but feels better.

If TSL can respond, if i was pinning 1cc 2x week of beast, how much total mg of test was i receiving? 450mg but subtract the ester weight.

Thanks man.

I've pinned the same everywhere (1cc in delts and lats), i guess I just hit a wrong spot in my quad this time ar 1.5

Never said was caused by the gear. As my run with beast test was alright (shoudlve stacked some others), its time for prep. Just to let some of you know...

I was 1cc 2x a week for a little. Bumped it to 1.5cc for the remainder.

Never tried high test, and learned it's not for me. Low test stacked with High Tren / Deca / etc is my go to.

Well, I start prep in January. Quad is feeling better. A little red but feels better.

If TSL can respond, if i was pinning 1cc 2x week of beast, how much total mg of test was i receiving? 450mg but subtract the ester weight.

Thanks man.
Good to hear it's working itself out.

I think nerve and acupuncture spots are different. If i twitch but go deeper with no pain, i proceed. Acupuncture spots are all over.

Never hit a vein, aspirate but the likelihood of u being in one is slim. My doctors dont even aspirate..fucking lady stuck me and pinned. 5cc in 2 seconds and pulled out. Like wtf