TSL LABS

I'm still finishing up some 24k Cypionate and it has swirls in the bottom just like in the pic. It goes away when heated. I feel It's just hormone precipitated out
My test, npp and tren from 24k all did the same. And I ran thru a bunch of it. No complaints. In fact, best source ever imo..

Take that back, a family member has cephlexin (keflex) 500mg tabs. I think the date says 10/16 but it wont hurt to try. Anyone know the proper dose? Would 500mg daily suffice? Or 1k?

Hopefully you're not getting leg day done in half the time by then. Might think about urgent care
Got some keflex now...

Well... couldnt train legs for almost 9 days now (started hurting a few days ago). Was going to push through it today. Fucking hurts. Has me in limp

This is my 4th week on tsl test c at 400mg a week and a private source eq at 400mg a week. So far I feel good and lifts are slightly shooting up. On 200mg a week of my trt pharm grade my left nipple gets a little sensative but about 1mg of adex takes care of that. On 400mg of tsl c my nipple is not sensative and I have actually stopped taking my adex. I thought the higher test I ran the more adex I would need to take. What are your guys opinion on this. I'm still going to run it for another 2 weeks and pull bloods.

Whats the best antibiotic for a quad infection? Getting alittle woried now after. 1.5cc beast test injection
Go to doc and tell him you have a unitary tract infection, the shit they give you for that, combined with 8 hours of sleep a night and no alcohol, made me feel like a champ in 3 days, however, I continued taking until finished getting my sleep.

Any info on keflex?

Have about 13 500mg tabs (family had it for gout)
Doc prescribed me to take 4 500mg caps a day for ten days but was better after a few days so u may have enough but idk if a smaller dose for more days or reccomended dose for less days would be better in ur situation

Doc prescribed me to take 4 500mg caps a day for ten days but was better after a few days so u may have enough but idk if a smaller dose for more days or reccomended dose for less days would be better in ur situation
Antibiotics are generally run 10-14 day course. Even if symptoms subsides after a day or 2 it's highly recommend you complete the whole run...

Sometimes you gotta work with what ya got too I guess...

Antibiotics are generally run 10-14 day course. Even if symptoms subsides after a day or 2 it's highly recommend you complete the whole run...

Sometimes you gotta work with what ya got too I guess...
Tank is right, you need a full run.

If you don't have a full script's worth, or 80%+ of one don't do it.

Using an anti-biotic and not having a complete run will give the infection the upper hand, as the anti-biopics best shot is his first fight against the infection.

After that, it loses its effectiveness.

1. Don't overtrain and introduce stress hormones in your body.
2. Eat well, eat healthy.
3. No alcohol, no adderall, no recs of any kind. You want the liver to be focused on one thing.
4. Good quality sleep, let the machine recover.
5. I can't prove blowjobs help, but they help me with fevers because it relieves stress and what not.