TSL LABS

I apologize if this was mentioned but I had a similar reaction from a quad shot but I realized I had let the needle tip come closer to the surface while injecting.

If you read the reviews on this Amoxicillin (being marketed for fish) that they sell on Amazon you see its mostly humans that are taking it. This is the state of affairs under ObamaCare that people in the USA are taking veterinary medicine.

https://www.amazon.com/AMOXFIN-500mg-30-Capsules-Fish/product-reviews/B01ATRBUZC/ref=cm_cr_dp_see_all_summary?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=avp_only_reviews&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=helpful (Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AMOXFIN (500mg / 30 Capsules) for Fish)

Tip: next time you go to a dental cleaning tell the dentist that you have a heart murmur and they will write you a scrip for Amoxicillin. And since you have to take the antibiotics 1 hour before the appt they will give your the prescription ahead of time.

Just make sure it is usp grade. The fish mox has the same coding as what's prescribed. And if I remember correctly all antibiotics are basically made in the same place.

I've taken fish mox since forever. You can also get the z-pack and any other anti-biotic you want.

Although I must say..... you arent suppose to take these as humans... that would be against the law[emoji12]

And by me taken them.... it is for entertainment purposes only. I wouldn't really take them[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That swirl like thing is what i see too...but mine was sat in nearly boiling water long enough to have to cool a bit prior to injecting.
I see the same swirls in the mastren. I've seen it before in tren a. I did some reading up on it and decided to try putting it in the oven with a needle to vent it. What I read was that it could be to high of a ba/bb concentration. I can't remember if swirls went away completely or or just drastically dropped. It's been a long time. I do remember that pip went from being so bad I was gonna throw the stuff away to very tolerable.

To add on to what legendary said, you Don't have to actually hit the nerve, ( although that does suck ass) but placing extra fluid next to the nerve is enough pressure to aggravate it.

That happened to me not to long ago. I could feel I was right next to the nerve. I thought it would be ok because I had injected many times when I could tell I was right next to a nerve. It was a bigger injection than normal. I remember actually feeling the pressure hit the nerve about 2.5ml in. Hurt like a mofo for 5+ days and my leg looked just like homeboys. Couldn't hardly walk for the first 3 days.

Just make sure it is usp grade. The fish mox has the same coding as what's prescribed. And if I remember correctly all antibiotics are basically made in the same place.

I've taken fish mox since forever. You can also get the z-pack and any other anti-biotic you want.

Although I must say..... you arent suppose to take these as humans... that would be against the law[emoji12]

And by me taken them.... it is for entertainment purposes only. I wouldn't really take them[emoji6]

I keep plenty of antibiotics for my fish that I plan on getting some day! [emoji6]

An Abscess is no fucking joke... You DO NOT want to let it go too far. My dumbass had let several go, thinking it eventually get better only to get severe wounds from them. Ate the shit out of my muscle.after drained was left with crazy open holes. Looked unreal like a ice cream scooped zombie bite... Always better safe than sorry. Many things can cause an abscess, you don't have to tell the doctor you shot anything.

An Abscess is no fucking joke... You DO NOT want to let it go too far. My dumbass had let several go, thinking it eventually get better only to get severe wounds from them. Ate the shit out of my muscle.after drained was left with crazy open holes. Looked unreal like a ice cream scooped zombie bite... Always better safe than sorry. Many things can cause an abscess, you don't have to tell the doctor you shot anything.
I've never lied to a doctor. They can't really help unless they know what is truly going on. I never had a doctor judge me or give me minimal or sub par treatment when being honest. I agree with you, don't let an abscess go untreated..

Holy shit!!! What happened? When did that happen. About 2 years ago I used some prop 200 I got from the late BD. The BA/AA content left me crippled litteralty. And sick as fuck. I never had a lump like that.

That was a few months ago from dirty atlas gear

I see the same swirls in the mastren. I've seen it before in tren a. I did some reading up on it and decided to try putting it in the oven with a needle to vent it. What I read was that it could be to high of a ba/bb concentration. I can't remember if swirls went away completely or or just drastically dropped. It's been a long time. I do remember that pip went from being so bad I was gonna throw the stuff away to very tolerable.
I noticed last night that after heating the vials more than normal in a pan of nearly boiling water( i usually ran under hot water) the injection was smooth as hell. Put 2cc tren e and test e in delt. Now this morning it feels really good too.

I just looked at my two vials of tren a very closely. I noticed that towards the bottom there seems to a visible swirl of something on both. like its flocculating. Weston, can you see this in your vial as well because im wondering if this is what crashed gear looks like. or if anyone knows what this could be.

I'm still finishing up some 24k Cypionate and it has swirls in the bottom just like in the pic. It goes away when heated. I feel It's just hormone precipitated out

I've never lied to a doctor. They can't really help unless they know what is truly going on. I never had a doctor judge me or give me minimal or sub par treatment when being honest. I agree with you, don't let an abscess go untreated..
Your right, but I'm just saying when it comes to an abscess, they are all really treated the same regardless of cause. People can get an abscess that started as an ingrown hair. Protocol is same antibiotics hopefully catch it, but if gets too big then lanced and drained... I'm pretty sure in the abscess only department you could choose not to say and it will not affect the treatment involved. It's not a situation that would be..."if I had known it was from shooting steroids we could have saved your leg"

This is a role-playing forum where we post avatars of buff dudes and pretend that we are bodybuilders on steroids.

None of us even lifts weights in real life. We are all sedentary slobs