TSL LABS

Thanks. I think I'm going to go ahead and take something for it and keep an eye on it.
Yea if I had some antibiotics I would do the same but I watched a video of them cutting out an abscess and packing it and I said fuck that. The doctor visit and pills cost me 140 bucks without insurance so it was definitely worth it to me

Yea if I had some antibiotics I would do the same but I watched a video of them cutting out an abscess and packing it and I said fuck that. The doctor visit and pills cost me 140 bucks without insurance so it was definitely worth it to me

That's exactly what I did. I had all the antibiotics on hand and said fuck it. I'm taking me this since I know that's all the doc is going to do.

I think the key is just don't let it go thinking it's going to get better. Fluid build up is the major sign that your tissue is already being eaten.

Basically the body creates the hard spot to surround the infection, then the body starts to fight the infection and the enzyme get trapped in the hard spot and that's why the fluid builds up. Eventually the abcess breaks open and is nasty as hell with a huge hole in the leg. It's scary shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 26, 500 mg amoxicillin caps, so that should do me.

That's exactly what I did. I had all the antibiotics on hand and said fuck it. I'm taking me this since I know that's all the doc is going to do.

I think the key is just don't let it go thinking it's going to get better. Fluid build up is the major sign that your tissue is already being eaten.

Basically the body creates the hard spot to surround the infection, then the body starts to fight the infection and the enzyme get trapped in the hard spot and that's why the fluid builds up. Eventually the abcess breaks open and is nasty as hell with a huge hole in the leg. It's scary shit.

What a fucking nightmare-sounding scenario. Makes me not want to pin my quad again. I don't know how I fucked it up, but I guess this shit can happen when you start jabbing needles into your muscles.

What a fucking nightmare-sounding scenario. Makes me not want to pin my quad again. I don't know how I fucked it up, but I guess this shit can happen when you start jabbing needles into your muscles.

I suspect mine happend after I pinned. I went and laid down on a couch or I had scratched the area. I do not believe it was during the actual pin process. This is why now I put a band aid on after I pin. I have yet to have one since.

Many do go wrong with improper sterilization of vial and injection site though.

It is critical to let the alcohol dry before injecting or drawing from vial. The drying process is what actually sterilizes. Never inject or draw from vial if alcohol is still wet.

Lol and before I went to the doc I'm so fucking cheap I was like well let me inspect it so I used a 22gage 1 in needle and jabbed in the center of the redness and pulled back 1ml of some watery red fluid and could squeeze my leg and it'd keep coming out the hole so I was like FUCK I'm goin to the doc ha-ha

Lol and before I went to the doc I'm so fucking cheap I was like well let me inspect it so I used a 22gage 1 in needle and jabbed in the center of the redness and pulled back 1ml of some watery red fluid and could squeeze my leg and it'd keep coming out the hole so I was like FUCK I'm goin to the doc ha-ha

Lol! I'm sure that hurt like hell!

Did it smell? Because infected abcess from what I understand smell like a rotting body when cut open. I read articles where nurses could always tell when a infected abcess was cut open cuz the smell was so strong and would linger.

Did it smell? Because infected abcess from what I understand smell like a rotting body when cut open. I read articles where nurses could always tell when a infected abcess was cut open cuz the smell was so strong and would linger.

It didn't hurt too bad really and I don't think it smelled but it was really runny clear kinda red fluid and I had been putting off going to the doc for over a week thinking it would go away I wish I would have went sooner and am gonna stock up on some antibiotics like u guys

If the gear i pinned gave me pip so bad that my leg was swollen, red and warm to the touch, i would shit can it after 1 pin. I know the higher MG test will deff give you some pip if your not used to it, but it doesn't swell you up and get red and warm. The tren shouldnt do it either so IDK guys this dont look so good.
Nothing ive read in the last cpl pages makes me wanna pin this gear. Maybe tsl will come explain , or try to figure out whats going on.

But when I went to the doc it was still running out of my leg and I showed her and told her I tried to drain it myself and she just laughed. I was like bitch I didn't know what to do haha

But when I went to the doc it was still running out of my leg and I showed her and told her I tried to drain it myself and she just laughed. I was like bitch I didn't know what to do haha

Bahahah! Yeah I was afraid to try to drain myself. I was afraid I would push the infection deeper and really screw something up. Sounds like you have a good coyote though

If the gear i pinned gave me pip so bad that my leg was swollen, red and warm to the touch, i would shit can it after 1 pin. I know the higher MG test will deff give you some pip if your not used to it, but it doesn't swell you up and get red and warm. The tren shouldnt do it either so IDK guys this dont look so good.
Nothing ive read in the last cpl pages makes me wanna pin this gear. Maybe tsl will come explain , or try to figure out whats going on.
Mine was pharmacom but the other two guys both had problems on their quads as well I believe. That's y I don't do quads anymore. Plenty of others are running tsl with no complaints so hard to say what happened

Mine was pharmacom but the other two guys both had problems on their quads as well I believe. That's y I don't do quads anymore. Plenty of others are running tsl with no complaints so hard to say what happened

Were you pinning the 500mg test? If so it makes sense.
Also did it swell up turn red and warm to the touch?

EO can cause this issue. I'm not sure which products these guys are using that might contain EO. If they are even using those products with EO.

But for sure I am on same page as you.

Were you pinning the 500mg test? If so it makes sense.
Also did it swell up turn red and warm to the touch?
Test e 300 did shoulders multiple times they swelled up some so noticeable i didn't wear a tanktop to the gym then thinking maybe my body get used to it did quad and was horrible pip leg swole up so much couldn't bend it without it being super tight then redness came then spread and fever and sweats

It only happened on the quad. Tren A and Test P. Could be me fucking up because other people didn't seem to have the problem. Maybe I'm allergic. I've noticed a slight little rash on my arm. I'm going to keep an eye on things. I'm trying another lab my next cycle. Probably same guys I had some smooth pinning with test e at the beginning of this one.

EO can cause this issue. I'm not sure which products these guys are using that might contain EO. If they are even using those products with EO.

Could be, but i been at this a while and have never had anything like that happen. Pip sure, but not the other issues.

i do believe the list on page 1 listed which products contain EO.

Edit: Yep, it does.

Test e 300 did shoulders multiple times they swelled up some so noticeable i didn't wear a tanktop to the gym then thinking maybe my body get used to it did quad and was horrible pip leg swole up so much couldn't bend it without it being super tight then redness came then spread and fever and sweats

Oh wow!!! I pinned a lot of PC's test 300 and it didnt even give me the slightest pip. Guess maybe we all react differently.
I have a friend that had the same symptoms as you while pinning the same gear as me and i had zero issues so maybe this is whats going on.
But the tren still has me curious.

Sponsors