TSL LABS

Define flocculating cuz i noticed something that looks odd in a new vial.
Its hard to explain but when it is sloshed around the vial there is an effect that looks like oil on water
..very distorted through the glass. The actual product looks good...not cloudy and i pinned 1ml of the new vial. Feels like the vial before.....normal tren feel to me.
My eq has a similar look

I just looked at my two vials of tren a very closely. I noticed that towards the bottom there seems to a visible swirl of something on both. like its flocculating. Weston, can you see this in your vial as well because im wondering if this is what crashed gear looks like. or if anyone knows what this could be.
That swirl like thing is what i see too...but mine was sat in nearly boiling water long enough to have to cool a bit prior to injecting.

Also noticed that it does not readily mix with his test e....they want to stay separated more than some other ugl gear.
But Ive not experienced anything unusual from either the test or tren as far as pip or pain of any kind.

Also noticed that it does not readily mix with his test e....they want to stay separated more than some other ugl gear.
But Ive not experienced anything unusual from either the test or tren as far as pip or pain of any kind.

If you get anything that looks too suspicious test it on your step son's fiancé first.

Ive had crashed gear before where the hormone actually balled up into lil white balls....just heated it up shook the shit out of it and it was fine.
That swirl is something Ive not seen before.
I had a swirl last injection in my syringe. Went away with heat but now im crippled

Define flocculating cuz i noticed something that looks odd in a new vial.
Its hard to explain but when it is sloshed around the vial there is an effect that looks like oil on water
..very distorted through the glass. The actual product looks good...not cloudy and i pinned 1ml of the new vial. Feels like the vial before.....normal tren feel to me.

good to hear you see the same thing and nothing has happened. Flocculating is when particles combine to form bigger ones and will get heavier which explains why it sits towards the bottom.