TSL LABS

Pinned 1.5cc into left quad 2 days ago. Can hardly bend my leg, very painful, and instead of just the upper quad being tender, it moved to right above my knee and very swollen.
This happens to me quite often actually. Usually I find that I either injected too fast or hit a nerve. It's always gotten better at about day 5. You will be ok, I've had some scares.

Pinned 1.5cc into left quad 2 days ago. Can hardly bend my leg, very painful, and instead of just the upper quad being tender, it moved to right above my knee and very swollen.
Sorry didn't read all the responses when I asked how long. From everything I've read 3 days is the turning point. I've found that to be true when I have had a few injections that worried me. Was red and swollen. After 3 days started to go away. About day 5 everything was back to normal.

Skin is not red. It is a little tender. Above my knee is swollen, but i can grab under it.

If the skin isn't red, there isn't a infection. If skin isn't warm to touch you for sure don't have infection.

You have a bad case of pip it sounds like. Keep a close eye on it though. As a abcess starts out like bad pip, if it starts to get red. Warm to touch and becomes hard you could have either a steril abcess or a infected abcess.

I've had both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happens to me quite often actually. Usually I find that I either injected too fast or hit a nerve. It's always gotten better at about day 5. You will be ok, I've had some scares.
Yeah its happened before but never crippled me.

Its almost like injecting Balkans Aqua Test suspension..x3...if you guys know what i mean!

If the skin isn't red, there isn't a infection. If skin isn't warm to touch you for sure don't have infection.

You have a bad case of pip it sounds like. Keep a close eye on it though. As a abcess starts out like bad pip, if it starts to get red. Warm to touch and becomes hard you could have either a steril abcess or a infected abcess.

I've had both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its a tad warm to touch. Nothing insane.

If so, what do I tell the doc? (One doc knows and watches over me, but incase he isnt in that day).

Now this is unnerving. I was all set to finally cross the tren bridge and wanted to go through TSL. It's natural side effects are enough for a first time user don't know if I'm ready to throw in more lol​

Now this is unnerving. I was all set to finally cross the tren bridge and wanted to go through TSL. It's natural side effects are enough for a first time user don't know if I'm ready to throw in more lol​

I think mgainz was Test Beast at 1.5cc. Mine doesn't cause too much of a problem when I glute shoot. The quad is a bitch for me, but it could also be the test p. I just associated it to the tren. I could be wrong.

I think mgainz was Test Beast at 1.5cc. Mine doesn't cause too much of a problem when I glute shoot. The quad is a bitch for me, but it could also be the test p. I just associated it to the tren. I could be wrong.
Yes, beast test.

Tren ace/test prop combo was always smooth for me! (Back in july)

You can see how the white lettering isn't even visible through the solution. Seems a bit cloudy.
View attachment 55080

I just looked at my two vials of tren a very closely. I noticed that towards the bottom there seems to a visible swirl of something on both. like its flocculating. Weston, can you see this in your vial as well because im wondering if this is what crashed gear looks like. or if anyone knows what this could be.

I just looked at my two vials of tren a very closely. I noticed that towards the bottom there seems to a visible swirl of something on both. like its flocculating. Weston, can you see this in your vial as well because im wondering if this is what crashed gear looks like. or if anyone knows what this could be.
My beast test went foggy, i heated it up and it cleared

I don't see that on mine. When heated, it clears right up.

Define flocculating cuz i noticed something that looks odd in a new vial.
Its hard to explain but when it is sloshed around the vial there is an effect that looks like oil on water
..very distorted through the glass. The actual product looks good...not cloudy and i pinned 1ml of the new vial. Feels like the vial before.....normal tren feel to me.