TSL LABS

you guys seriously buying fish antibiotics on Amazon?

Damn this shit just opened up a whole new level of shit...lol I love it. Bunch of smart motherfuckers

Check out the photo I posted a few pages back, better than Amazon, can get anything you need for your "fish" even the zpack if they need it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIsh moxi is no different than human grade amox. Google it, its already been well documented.

Its just the medical establishment trying to squeeze another doctors visit out of you.

The whole industry is so crooked now that I dont even trust the doctors anymore. They killed my Dad with 2 months of Chemo
Watched a documentary on the industry.

Kinda crazy how its illegal to practice herbal remedies..which work better.

But props to us humans to being able to manipulate the chemical structure of a plant to a man made source, just worse for us sadly. And sadly, its monopolized

Check out the photo I posted a few pages back, better than Amazon, can get anything you need for your "fish" even the zpack if they need it....

I'm gonna have to look back at that. I've always been able to find everything but a zpack for my fish.

I've had no luck finding that particular one, mr rabbit. When I typed in website it said server unfound and if I typed it in search function it only brought up other 'brands'

Anyone got experience with fish mox forte?

I've had no luck finding that particular one, mr rabbit. When I typed in website it said server unfound and if I typed it in search function it only brought up other 'brands'

Anyone got experience with fish mox forte?

My fish have used fish mox forte before. Always worked.

I only joke with @MindlessWork becsuse you can't run him off the board and he just exist. A lot of members choose to not acknowledge him and when I got the dirt on who he really was it freaked me out and I come from a deeply catholic upbringing and morally child molestation whether or religious or not is beyond fucked up... but what r u going to do?
Aren't Catholics known for their child molesting abilities hahaha

Aren't Catholics known for their child molesting abilities hahaha
Yes, and worshipping a giant spider i think..i learned this from an episode of southpark.
9455dc4d4480e017b39ea33b9cd0a44c.jpg

Taking antibiotics kills the good bacteria in your stomach. I avoid them as much as possible but when I do take them I get a good probiotic to take for a month or so to replenish the good bacteria

Taking antibiotics kills the good bacteria in your stomach. I avoid them as much as possible but when I do take them I get a good probiotic to take for a month or so to replenish the good bacteria
Yes and also will do more harm than good if used when not needed too often cuz you jump to conclusions instead of being diagnosed with an infection first.

Agree! Never abuse them.

I think the last time I had to take a antibiotic was 2 years ago.

Yes and also will do more harm than good if used when not needed too often cuz you jump to conclusions instead of being diagnosed with an infection first.

That's the truth too. I have so many friends who go to the doctor the moment they get sick just to get antibiotics instead of trying to let their bodies take care of it first.

They always seem to be sick 7-8 times per year. I think taking antibiotics leads to a weakened immune system over time because your body never learns to fight that infection

Edit: i take a ton of liposomal vitamin c daily.
This is different than your normal ascorbic vitamin c. Although both do the same job, one just has a different molecular structure to be 80% more efficient.

That's the truth too. I have so many friends who go to the doctor the moment they get sick just to get antibiotics instead of trying to let their bodies take care of it first.

They always seem to be sick 7-8 times per year. I think taking antibiotics leads to a weakened immune system over time because your body never learns to fight that infection

Definitely and you dont want anything growing immune to antibiotics either. If feel anything wrong with my body i pound vitamin c and treat the major symptoms to help out my immune system unless i think treating the symptoms will delay actual healing.

That's the reason there are more and more antibiotic resistant bacteria

Yup it is totally abused by many doctors just willing to pass them out like candy. Hell my best friends son who is 3 has already taken numerous courses of antibiotics.... I'd say probably at least 8-9 rounds.

I have son the same age and he has yet to touch any antibiotics. Just high dose vitamin c will take care of so much.

I take 10 grams of liposomal vitamin c daily.

Sponsors