TSL LABS

Probiotics are good. But the fastest way to replentish the good bacteria in your gut is by eating pussy. Like eat your wife out for 30 minutes straight first thing in the morning

As a side effect it will improve your marriage too =)

Somebody help me out pm me contact info for tsl .. what page is the updated list on I'm getting a headache trying to look for it on my damn iPhone

Yup it is totally abused by many doctors just willing to pass them out like candy. Hell my best friends son who is 3 has already taken numerous courses of antibiotics.... I'd say probably at least 8-9 rounds.

I have son the same age and he has yet to touch any antibiotics. Just high dose vitamin c will take care of so much.

I take 10 grams of liposomal vitamin c daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My daughter who isn't 1.5 year old yet has had antibiotics several times now. Me and my wife hated it. Was almost every month and a half to two months she was getting bad ear infections. Finally she had tubes put in her ears and hasn't had an ear infection since. She's been sick but was able to just fight it off. It's so bad because of the weakening of immunity that happens especially in such a tiny person. Man I hated seeing her in that type of pain.

Probiotics are good. But the fastest way to replentish the good bacteria in your gut is by eating pussy. Like eat your wife out for 30 minutes straight first thing in the morning

I have read that before. A women's vagina is full of good bacteria. Although it is controversial whether or not it will actually replenish bacteria in your stomach.

My daughter who isn't 1.5 year old yet has had antibiotics several times now. Me and my wife hated it. Was almost every month and a half to two months she was getting bad ear infections. Finally she had tubes put in her ears and hasn't had an ear infection since. She's been sick but was able to just fight it off. It's so bad because of the weakening of immunity that happens especially in such a tiny person. Man I hated seeing her in that type of pain.

That's different. Sounds like she actually needed. It.

Here is a scenario that happened with my friends kiddo.

Kid had a cough. Kid went to doctor same day, was put on antibiotics for 14 days.

Didn't even see if the cough would go away... day 1 got him in for antibiotics. That's crazy

That's different. Sounds like she actually needed. It.

Here is a scenario that happened with my friends kiddo.

Kid had a cough. Kid went to doctor same day, was put on antibiotics for 14 days.

Didn't even see if the cough would go away... day 1 got him in for antibiotics. That's crazy

I wasn't saying to argue, just more of the fact that it broke my heart in more ways then one. Hated her being in excruciating pain and that she had to be on antibiotics so much at such a developmental stage. It was crazy how she became a different person after getting the tubes. The very next day she heard me come home from work for the first time and ran to meet me at the door. Man that made my day! Sucks when they're so little and they can't tell you exactly what's wrong. For a while we just thought she going to be a late bloomer when it came to speaking. She just couldn't hear.

Just finished replenishing..mmm
Now for some eggs and toast.

My heart is out to you and your daughter. I grew up with bad ears and had to have tubs put in 3 separate times. My ear are and will never be right. I hope this one time works for her.

It's tough not to get sick while you guys/gals have kids in public schools...my niece was always bringing home something to her mom lol.

But i do swear in a multivitamins!!

It's tough not to get sick while you guys/gals have kids in public schools...my niece was always bringing home something to her mom lol.

But i do swear in a multivitamins!!

Two packs of Emergen-c powder with my breakfast every morning has kept me immune to shit... *knock wood*

My heart is out to you and your daughter. I grew up with bad ears and had to have tubs put in 3 separate times. My ear are and will never be right. I hope this one time works for her.
We were beginning to get worried about damage to her ears. She can hear so much better now. She's picking up so many new words all the time. I think we got lucky and she didn't get any kind of permenent damage. Hopefully her tubes stay in as long as they need to.

We were beginning to get worried about damage to her ears. She can hear so much better now. She's picking up so many new words all the time. I think we got lucky and she didn't get any kind of permenent damage. Hopefully her tubes stay in as long as they need to.

My 39 y/o ex girlfriend lol... she was a hot Irish auburn milf had really bad ear infections as a kid and was partially deaf. Good thing you caught that early. I was born partially deaf as well but that was a birth defect. Losing out on conversations later in life sucks and I can't be in loud venues so my social life hangs by a thread lol. Good luck with your daughter man. Sounds like you truly care for your family it's a strange feeling when it's your kid. I don't think I'll ever get that opportunity to have kids but I love my lifestyle.

My 39 y/o ex girlfriend lol... she was a hot Irish auburn milf had really bad ear infections as a kid and was partially deaf. Good thing you caught that early. I was born partially deaf as well but that was a birth defect. Losing out on conversations later in life sucks and I can't be in loud venues so my social life hangs by a thread lol. Good luck with your daughter man. Sounds like you truly care for your family it's a strange feeling when it's your kid. I don't think I'll ever get that opportunity to have kids but I love my lifestyle.
Thanks! Definitely glad we got the problem fixed early! Can't really explain to someone who hasn't experienced it but being a dad is amazing. My wife was in labor for 39 hours before having a c section with our first. I remember them wheeling her back to prep her for surgery. My father in law asked me how I was feeling. Couldn't really think of nothing but concern for my wife at the time. I replied to him, "I don't know how I feel". He gave me a weird look. About 45 minutes later I was holding my son. Everything changed the moment I saw him. I held him for over 2 hours straight while my wife was shaking from all the meds they gave her. Seemed like minutes. I went from not knowing what to feel to the thought running through my mind over and over that I would take out city blocks for this kid I just met. Whatever it would take to keep him safe. Being a parent is probably the most challenging thing someone can take on in this life. Just the thought that everything you do and say is teaching your kid something and the person they become will be a direct reflection of the job you did as a parent. Kinda scary sometimes lol. I hope if and when you're ready you get to experience being a dad, there isn't much in life that's more rewarding, except marriage. Both take a lot of work and sacrifice but they're worth it.

Thanks! Definitely glad we got the problem fixed early! Can't really explain to someone who hasn't experienced it but being a dad is amazing. My wife was in labor for 39 hours before having a c section with our first. I remember them wheeling her back to prep her for surgery. My father in law asked me how I was feeling. Couldn't really think of nothing but concern for my wife at the time. I replied to him, "I don't know how I feel". He gave me a weird look. About 45 minutes later I was holding my son. Everything changed the moment I saw him. I held him for over 2 hours straight while my wife was shaking from all the meds they gave her. Seemed like minutes. I went from not knowing what to feel to the thought running through my mind over and over that I would take out city blocks for this kid I just met. Whatever it would take to keep him safe. Being a parent is probably the most challenging thing someone can take on in this life. Just the thought that everything you do and say is teaching your kid something and the person they become will be a direct reflection of the job you did as a parent. Kinda scary sometimes lol. I hope if and when you're ready you get to experience being a dad, there isn't much in life that's more rewarding, except marriage. Both take a lot of work and sacrifice but they're worth it.
Couldn't have said it better, man.

I'll never man. I meet really crazy women who come and go out of my life in seriously violent ways lol. The 39 y/o I alluded to was a starving artist and a private woodwork carpenter who shared an apartment with me right after I got out of my relationship with my ex-fiancé. She was born in Upstate NY and dreamed about making it in the big Apple and sort of used me and my money to support her while she can. In order for her to sell her paintings and designs she had to have a night life that sometimes included me but since I worked all day I didn't feel like staying out late on week nights because 5AM comes fast...she was like a Tom boy with short hair and a really pretty face and piercing blue eyes but when she was made up and put on her black cocktail dress she was a serious knock-out. I accused her of cheating on me which she never did but I just felt like she was going places and I was stuck in my life. Well she ended up cleaning out a bank account of mine, stole $900 from the apartment and I haven't seen her since. Reason I bring her up for is it's the end of the year and I know she's out there some where doing her thing and I'm still hurting over her... I deeply miss her but Now I have another GF that's just as bat shit crazy and it seems I go from one pain to the next lol...

I'll never man. I meet really crazy women who come and go out of my life in seriously violent ways lol. The 39 y/o I alluded to was a starving artist and a private woodwork carpenter who shared an apartment with me right after I got out of my relationship with my ex-fiancé. She was born in Upstate NY and dreamed about making it in the big Apple and sort of used me and my money to support her while she can. In order for her to sell her paintings and designs she had to have a night life that sometimes included me but since I worked all day I didn't feel like staying out late on week nights because 5AM comes fast...she was like a Tom boy with short hair and a really pretty face and piercing blue eyes but when she was made up and put on her black cocktail dress she was a serious knock-out. I accused her of cheating on me which she never did but I just felt like she was going places and I was stuck in my life. Well she ended up cleaning out a bank account of mine, stole $900 from the apartment and I haven't seen her since. Reason I bring her up for is it's the end of the year and I know she's out there some where doing her thing and I'm still hurting over her... I deeply miss her but Now I have another GF that's just as bat shit crazy and it seems I go from one pain to the next lol...

Given enough time, they're all bat-shit crazy.

It's just painful dealing with it. Maybe when I'm older I wouldn't give a fuck but now I sort of wear my heart on my sleeve and it shows lol

I hear you, but for every woman that sweeps you off your feet with kindness and beauty, there are about 10 dudes that want to choke the fuck outta that bitch.

Sponsors