TSL LABS

also broke my heart when her and the kids came to visit me a long while later and the two youngest had no clue who I was.....:(....oh well they were still adorable!:)

same woman...it kept not working out with her.....she kept coming to my porch crying for me to take her back....it got into a pattern...believe it or not....14 times lol...I counted.

Good looking woman...she looked just like michelle phillips from the mamas and papas at around 30 ish or so...

1000509261001_1097329995001_biobites-michellephillips.jpg

Last edited:
Tossing around the idea of a new blend, need some feedback.....

Thinking about finally blending trenbolone enanthate with acetate, 100mg of each. The name would be " Trenegade 200mg "

I've had guys ask me about it over the years but I've never done it. Not sure how many would be intestested.

My experience
Emails answered in timely fashion.
T/A after money picked up in specified time as per source
Packaging discreet with extra item
Quality to be determined

Thinking about finally blending trenbolone enanthate with acetate, 100mg of each. The name would be " Trenegade 200mg "

I've had guys ask me about it over the years but I've never done it. Not sure how many would be intestested.

I think I would only be interested in this at the start of a Tren cycle. Allowing the Tren A to be active while waiting for the Tren E levels to to build up then switch to Tren E only for remainder. I'm curious to see how others would use a compound like this

I've had guys ask me about it over the years but never done it. Not sure how many would be intestested.

Tren A ideally is pinned everyday but at least EOD so I'm not sure the use of combining the two particularly when Tren shouldn't be run for extended periods of time anyway.

Sadly enough, MANY guys are running trenbolone for very extended amounts of time these days, especially enanthate. I see guys running it throughout their entire off seasons.

Honestly I never saw the benefit of making the blend that's why I never did but from time to time I do see guys asking for it.

Sadly enough, MANY guys are running trenbolone for very extended amounts of time these days, especially enanthate. I see guys running it throughout their entire off seasons.

Honestly I never saw the benefit of making the blend that's why I never did but from time to time I do see guys asking for it.

Running tren for entire off seasons sounds like a good way to shorten ones life expectancy!

Approaching 50 years old, hypothetically speaking if I were to use Tren it would always be the short ester for no more than 8 weeks. I would want it in to its job and exit quickly after to return my levels back to normal.

The reality is you would need to pin it eod for the acetate to be effective... meaning 400 a week of enanthate

Wasn't finished... it would be great in the beginning , but 3 or 4 weeks in that would be a lot of tren...

Tren A ideally is pinned everyday but at least EOD so I'm not sure the use of combining the two particularly when Tren shouldn't be run for extended periods of time anyway.
Agreed... I personally won't run it longer than 10 weeks but I guess if it works for others so be it.... by week 10 I'm a basket case and I usually feel like my heart needs a break...