TSL LABS

Yes price has been a factor considering what I've used has always worked so why change right? But I'm gonna give it a go at some point for no other reason other than I want to

Thanks bro and I do believe it was you that suggested that to me along time ago or it may have been b66 but either way thanks and I will

GREAT NEWS BLOODS WERE TAKEN TODAY....My friend had his blood taken today at first with a student...lol...err blood kept stopping and she kept asking the more experienced one what to try lol. She was told to draw back slightly....started again and then stopped so my friend said his blood were being difficult cuz it was so thick with rbc's from trt So at that point she decided to try and wiggle it some and ya....he felt that a bit lol.. They switched hitters and the exp. one got 3 vials or so right off the bat.
So I said...I mean my buddy said so will it be around a week to get results and they said shouldn't take that long...usually a couple of days!! :):):)

So with the bandaid on his arm he says...think we can tell the wife out there in the waiting room that I can't take dogs or trash out...do dishes or clean cat boxes. They said will she buy it and I said no she knows my left arm is stronger lol.

Hang in there me peeps....

To add to the tren dose debacle, tren surpasses testosterone as a PED and muscle builder by far... that being said test should be kept in for functionality and nothing else. No point in running higher dose test with moderate tren even. Like pouring gasoline on dynamite, kinda pointless. Tren butt rapes your AR as it is. Tsl's tren ace does seem to have a bite, but not terrible. Also seems to work as advertised. Just my .2

That bitch got everything... I mean I was locked up and spun out on meth at the time, (years ago) .... but she even took my dog... :(

You are in a much better spot in life now in a lot of ways it would seem. Clearing out all of the negatives at once isn't a bad thing.

You are in a much better spot in life now in a lot of ways it would seem. Clearing out all of the negatives at once isn't a bad thing.
No .. your absolutely right.... I had to start over bUT I've been sober ( away from hard drugs) for 3 years.. back in the gym for 2.... got a good girl now who likes my tren runs and sends me dirty pictures when I'm at work....

Sponsors

Latest posts