TSL LABS

Agreed... I personally won't run it longer than 10 weeks but I guess if it works for others so be it.... by week 10 I'm a basket case and I usually feel like my heart needs a break...

That was me at wk 4 on ace. Couldn't wait for week 6 so I could stop

I think I would only be interested in this at the start of a Tren cycle. Allowing the Tren A to be active while waiting for the Tren E levels to to build up then switch to Tren E only for remainder. I'm curious to see how others would use a compound like this
This is exactly right... and imo the only way to run it.... after 3 or 4 weeks it would be overboard...
To me , it doesn't seem like it would be worth the effort of combining the 2 as if someone wants this effect all they need to do is throw a bottle of tren ace in the mix at the start of cycle...

How much tren are you guys running that have bad sides? I got good results running low dose and had no sides other than bad night sweats.
I was running around 375 MG a week.
I was afraid to go higher due to all the talk of serious sides.
My best gains so far have come from tren, eq and sustanon.
Look forward to a high dosage tren, eq , sust cycle soon

I was running 500 test 700 tren and felt much better dropping the test to 200.Looked better as well.Up to you though if you wanna run it again

I think a lot of times we put a lot of weight on test, even when using npp, I sometimes like to do 700 npp and 200 test. ( let's the npp do its thing, and test is just there to keep me going)

Sometimes letting the other compund do its thing is better than using a lot of test in conjunction with the other compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have decided after getting some excellent hardening results from running 150test/300tren that I am going to rethink always running high test with my other compounds. I felt great with low test and moderate Tren and just a few weeks ago I had to cut my high test/deca/eq cycle short because of my blood pressure going up to high. I've had this problem for years but my blood pressure was fine on my low test/moderate Tren run and I felt great so time to experiment with low test.

I think a lot of times we put a lot of weight on test, even when using npp, I sometimes like to do 700 npp and 200 test. ( let's the npp do its thing, and test is just there to keep me going)

Sometimes letting the other compund do its thing is better than using a lot of test in conjunction with the other compound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, thanks to you sir I have a new found love for npp.

I've experienced the same results lately by running low test and higher tren... about the only sides I am seeing is slight night sweats but not bad at all... I think this is the way I will do all my cycles from now on

I've experienced the same results lately by running low test and higher tren... about the only sides I am seeing is slight night sweats but not bad at all... I think this is the way I will do all my cycles from now on
With low test high tren are you running an ai every few days or not at all?

Sponsors

Latest posts