TSL LABS

I hear you, but for every woman that sweeps you off your feet with kindness and beauty, there are about 10 dudes that want to choke the fuck outta that bitch.
Women are crafty creatures....and the psycho bitch side comes out when men don't give her what she wants.

I hear you, but for every woman that sweeps you off your feet with kindness and beauty, there are about 10 dudes that want to choke the fuck outta that bitch.

Fucking words of wisdom.... this girl I'm with now begged me to take her back. She's incredibly rich and when we stopped talking she found another guy because she thought I hated her idk lol that's where the whole bat shit crazy comes into play because women assume... well to make a long story short she gives this fucking guy 5 grand!!!! For his rent and he took off on her... and she came back crying to me and The first thing I said was "bitch where's my five grand???" Total Bitch

They are all a bit crazy to some degree. It's finding the crazy you can deal with. My wife is one of the most level headed women out there but she still does some off the wall stuff. But so do I in her point of view. I've had some crazy ones in my day. Me and my wife was best friends for about two years. Both swore we would never date. Now we've been married for almost 4 years with 2 beautiful babies. Really didn't think it was possible to find such a wonderful woman. She sticks by my side no matter what and vise versa. Last wife did what 2dumb2plumbs girl did. She left took my name off the account and kept all the money. Turned off half the bills. Basically left me its $20 that I happened to have in my pocket. Best believe I had some issues to work through. Some many times thought about just bailing on my current wife before we got married. Just out of fear from the past. She loved me through it all. Couldn't ask for more. Guess I wear my heart on your sleeve too. Hear I am telling my love story to a bunch of meat heads. Lol

No matter how hot they are. There is always a man tired of putting up with her.

In my experience, those are the worst. Since online dating is a lot more acceptable now, even the not-so-hot ones are getting that way because there's always 50 pathetic fucks telling a mediocre woman how beautiful she is just so they can fuck her and then she starts believing it.

Edit: I know this because I've been one of those pathetic fucks.

In my experience, those are the worst. Since online dating is a lot more acceptable now, even the not-so-hot ones are getting that way because there's always 50 pathetic fucks telling a mediocre woman how beautiful she is just so they can fuck her and then she starts believing it.

Edit: I know this because I've been one of those pathetic fucks.
Lol no truer words. Man this thread has taken some damn turns! I bet @thetsl is loving how much it gets bumped though lol.

We were beginning to get worried about damage to her ears. She can hear so much better now. She's picking up so many new words all the time. I think we got lucky and she didn't get any kind of permenent damage. Hopefully her tubes stay in as long as they need to.
I do not believe in luck anymore my friend. Count your blessings

One of my ex gf's (they all were just practice my wife says lol) her youngest kept getting ear infections so they put the tubes in....they kept falling out.... but finally .... the last i heard they stayed in. :)

Sponsors

Latest posts