TSL LABS

I'm just over here wondering if anyone would help me with the primo E question I've asked twice in this thread..:oops:

@legendary Im genuinely confused as to what your so defensive about... I don't think anyone questions the gear... just questioning others motives and actions... any other time people would be all over this... we all know @CdnGuy can be an asshole but even you admit that he's trying to look out for all members.... this has nothing to do with Canadian thread or U.S. thread man... it's meso... so help me understand where you're coming from bro cause I don't at this point

Would there be much reward in adding primo e to the last 10 weeks of a 20 week EQ cycle? I had someone tell me this is something I should consider but I thought primo was a lot like eq in terms of needing to be run for a period of time (16-20weeks)?
Here's his question if anyone can help him out^^^^^

@legendary Im genuinely confused as to what your so defensive about... I don't think anyone questions the gear... just questioning others motives and actions... any other time people would be all over this... we all know @CdnGuy can be an asshole but even you admit that he's trying to look out for all members.... this has nothing to do with Canadian thread or U.S. thread man... it's meso... so help me understand where you're coming from bro cause I don't at this point

I'm not being defensive. I'm sick of people saying other shit on other boards hold no weight here. But then people bring shit from other boards here to start shit.