TSL LABS

Well a few of us are experimenting and will have uncapped unbiased bloods. With pharm vs tsl. Stay tuned. Bloods will not lie. I'll even meso stamp my mushroom stamp.

On serious note. As you fellas seen with my bloods in atlas. I post good and bad honest reviews.

it is aggravating to weed through some of the bullshit this brings
Appreciate the kind words sir but can't lie. This^^^^^ is my goal when we have a fraudster among us. If no one is stepping up and concerned then ya gotta rattle the cage. Til people get so pissed they finally realize shit going on lol

Honestly from what I read I don't know if 10 weeks is long enough. But hell, why don't you go for it, log it and keep us posted [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May just do it..I was also told it would be beneficial to add npp to the tail end of my eq run but I've got no experience with npp either. I do already have it on hand already tho.

Edit: he meant add npp OR primo not both at the same time.

I actually agree with that. I have seen good intentions back fire on people.

I missed your point:)

Which doesnt do any of us any good. Members should be able to post HONEST reviews and bloods without fear of reprisal or being called a shill. Fake reviews/ bloods or people with an agenda, however should be called out and put on the spot.

Which doesnt do any of us any good. Members should be able to post HONEST reviews and bloods without fear of reprisal or being called a shill. Fake reviews/ bloods or people with an agenda, however should be called out and put on the spot.
Well said and bang on the money!!!! So don't you find it highly suspicious that @thetsl is crying because his shill and bloods got popped ? Considering the whole "scared to post" is a crock of utter fucking shit! Example A ...Not one word said! Why ? it was legit ;)

Here is a copy of my bloodwork. My usual protocol is 0.36 ml (72 mg) Watson (200mg/ml) twice a week. That has resulted in TT (on two occasions) of 730 and 460 with blood drawn just before the next shot.

For four weeks, I substituted 0.3 ml (75 mg) TSL (250mg/ml) twice a week. My TT came back at 841 halfway between shots.

Last edited:
I agree with CdnGuy not posting bloods for guys that have been around awhile and have gained some respect has nothing to do with being scared.

I posted my friends bloodwork on Mike Strong's Test P over two years ago. Numbers were great something like 5,200 on 700mg per week. Never took any flack or had anyone question them and I was still a fairly new guy at that point.

Being very honest I would be reluctant to post a friends bloodwork at this stage. Not because it wouldn't be of some value to members but I have seen too many at one time good labs burn out and either have product quality decline markedly or exit scam. My friends also tend to plan and order several cycles ahead.

With all that being said, I'm not likely to post a friends bloodwork now because no matter how many disclaimers I put on it: "The gear was ordered over 6 months ago your results may vary" "this isn't an endorsement of the lab" etc, etc. Some newer guys will look right past them all and order based on the bloodwork of a member who has gained some respect here. I nor many of the others who have been around want to carry that burden if something goes wrong with the lab.

This post has nothing to do with TSL. I've had several communications with him and I like the way he conducts himself. Time will tell but I would not be at all surprised if he becomes one of the major domestic suppliers on Meso.

I agree with CdnGuy not posting bloods for guys that have been around awhile and have gained some respect has nothing to do with being scared.

I posted my friends bloodwork on Mike Strong's Test P over two years ago. Numbers were great something like 5,200 on 700mg per week. Never took any flack or had anyone question them and I was still a fairly new guy at that point.

Being very honest I would be reluctant to post a friends bloodwork at this stage. Not because it wouldn't be of some value to members but I have seen too many at one time good labs burn out and either have product quality decline markedly or exit scam. My friends also tend to plan and order several cycles ahead.

With all that being said, I'm not likely to post a friends bloodwork now because no matter how many disclaimers I put on it: "The gear was ordered over 6 months ago your results may vary" "this isn't an endorsement of the lab" etc, etc. Some newer guys will look right past them all and order based on the bloodwork of a member who has gained some respect here. I nor many of the others who have been around want to carry that burden if something goes wrong with the lab.

This post has nothing to do with TSL. I've had several communications with him and I like the way he conducts himself. Time will tell but I would not be at all surprised if he becomes one of the major domestic suppliers on Meso.

Agree 100%. I sorta vouched for a lab quite a while back cause at the time everything was great, everybody was happy and things were going well. About 6 months later ( and i had moved on by then) the lab went to shit, and ill be damned if some fucking idiot didnt quote something i had said at least 6 months earlier to try and make me look bad.
Im VERY reluctant to give a thumbs up to ANY lab now.

Agree 100%. I sorta vouched for a lab quite a while back cause at the time everything was great, everybody was happy and things were going well. About 6 months later ( and i had moved on by then) the lab went to shit, and ill be damned if some fucking idiot didnt quote something i had said at least 6 months earlier to try and make me look bad.
Im VERY reluctant to give a thumbs up to ANY lab now.

Merry Christmas my friend! Hope all is well with you.

I think we learn to give very subtle support if we have had positive experiences with a lab. Those who have put some time in have a good idea what that means those who haven't, who knows. Generally speaking when the masses figure out a lab has been putting out good product and everyone starts ordering is usually about the time said lab goes to shit quickly,

Well said and bang on the money!!!! So don't you find it highly suspicious that @thetsl is crying because his shill and bloods got popped ? Considering the whole "scared to post" is a crock of utter fucking shit! Example A ...Not one word said! Why ? it was legit ;)

My shill and bloods got popped??? Did you get whipped a lot as a child, now you attempt to retaliate on an Internet forum? I do not understand. It was proven he is nowhere NEAR affiliated with myself or my lab, and yet you keep saying he is..... He ran my products, posted results on another forum. When he lied about his second set of bloods he got cut off as a customer and went elsewhere, and even admitted to repping for another lab, but yet he's still being called my rep. He was NEVER a rep for me. There's many guys here who have ordered from me way more than mgainz ever ordered from me, I suppose they are all my reps now as well....?so If anyone orders from me, posts bloods and reviews, you are now my reps..... sounds legit

Merry Christmas my friend! Hope all is well with you.

I think we learn to give very subtle support if we have had positive experiences with a lab. Those who have put some time in have a good idea what that means those who haven't, who knows. Generally speaking when the masses figure out a lab has been putting out good product and everyone starts ordering is usually about the time said lab goes to shit quickly,

Thank you brother, and a Merry Christmas to you as well.

And sadly, your correct in your statement.

My shill and bloods got popped??? Did you get whipped a lot as a child, now you attempt to retaliate on an Internet forum? I do not understand. It was proven he is nowhere NEAR affiliated with myself or my lab, and yet you keep saying he is..... He ran my products, posted results on another forum. When he lied about his second set of bloods he got cut off as a customer and went elsewhere, and even admitted to repping for another lab, but yet he's still being called my rep. He was NEVER a rep for me. There's many guys here who have ordered from me way more than mgainz ever ordered from me, I suppose they are all my reps now as well....?so If anyone orders from me, posts bloods and reviews, you are now my reps..... sounds legit
Da fuck you just say? smh lol A little too much rum & eggnog ? Long as MGainz isn't here TSL I won't bother this thread up to you...