TSL LABS

I'm not being defensive. I'm sick of people saying other shit on other boards hold no weight here. But then people bring shit from other boards here to start shit.
Huge difference between finding dirt on someone from other boards and putting stock in good reviews from a paid board.

I tried to explain it Dear Lord please do not blame me :oops: Getting hungry.. all the best fellas happy eats.
I do not blame you, my child. Your good deeds have not fallen by the whey side. You can lead your flock to water, but cannot make them drink.

The problem with reps coming here posing as members is the issue.

These guys will come on here pose as a member then eventually set up shop. That's where the issues fall. Which I don't care if someone sets up shop, ( or tries) but to pretend to
Be a member is no bueno in my book.

If mgainz had came here and openly stated he was a rep and then gave his opinion we would have all drove a nail in his heart and dug the grave for him and shoved him out so fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with reps coming here posing as members is the issue.

These guys will come on here pose as a member then eventually set up shop. That's where the issues fall. Which I don't care if someone sets up shop, ( or tries) but to pretend to
Be a member is no bueno in my book.

If mgainz had came here and openly stated he was a rep and then gave his opinion we would have all drove a nail in his heart and dug the grave for him and shoved him out so fast.

I get that. I agree 100%. My issue lies with shit from other boards is no good here. It goes both ways. And I do have a question. Was he a member here before or after he was a rep

I get that. I agree 100%. My issue lies with shit from other boards is no good here. It goes both ways. And I do have a question. Was he a member here before or after he was a rep

After he was a rep. He only had like 3-4 posts here joined a day before he posted pretty much

@CdnGuy @legendary

Best I can tell about this situation is that since @MGainz is a rep for a source other than @thetsl, that any review he would happen to give here in tsl's thread would be biased against tsl since he is working for another source. So in essence, cdnguy is actually doing tsl a favor by exposing a allegedly false bad review of tsl's products.

And yes, it is a trip the way the things tend to unfold themselves and allow the offender to be exposed. As I've stated before, I don't place much weight on this find but it is good to know while evaluating future mgainz posts. Even though it is aggravating to weed through some of the bullshit this brings, I thank you cdn for staying on these crusades.