TSL LABS

Who cares if it's frowned upon. I do it all the time.

Logically, why can't you?!
People like to run same esters as a convience thing. Not so much as you can't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should have worded that differently, I knew I could but I've read some people say it doesn't make sense. However I think people mean like in starting a cycle with npp and cypionate would be bad because the npp would be doing its thing long before the cypionate but in my situation where the cypionate has already peaked, it doesn't really make a difference, correct?

Who cares if it's frowned upon. I do it all the time.

Logically, why can't you?!
People like to run same esters as a convience thing. Not so much as you can't.

I've never even heard of that myth lol.

Now I have to try npp :)

I should have worded that differently, I knew I could but I've read some people say it doesn't make sense. However I think people mean like in starting a cycle with npp and cypionate would be bad because the npp would be doing its thing long before the cypionate but in my situation where the cypionate has already peaked, it doesn't really make a difference, correct?

Won't matter, even at the start.

It's people parroting things to be honest.

I start my cycles all the time with long esters and sort esters.

You aren't going to encounter some crazy side effect or anything. The product isnt getting wasted either, it's doing its thing once it enters the body. Don't believe that myth

Yes, in your situation the shorter half life is a good thing. It will be in your system working faster and out faster for pct.

I know the it's the "same" compound as deca, but just like how tren ace hits harder than tren e, IMO I experience the same with npp vs deca. My strength always increases far more than deca, I get to control blood levels easier which means LESS bloat etc.

But npp gives me a look I just really love, nice full muscles aggression in the gym and the thing I like the most is the mood I get in. Trust me. Try it , everyone who hasn't tried it that I recommended it to loves it.

Actually I think this quote makes me wanna try some now lol

The big plates weigh like 1.5lb, I'm going to put them all on the scale tomorrow to see exactly what they weigh. I do believe it'll be enough resistance to where he will 'feel' like he's working out.

I just hope he doesn't decide he wants to juice, creates an account on meso and end up with a foul mouth haha

Will be my first time doing lower test.

I've done low test, moderate Tren last year and felt like a god. It was great so I am expanding the research. Yesterday I just started a low test e/ moderate nandrolone deca(150/500) to see how it goes. I'm front loading the first three weeks with 300 NPP as well. It will only be seven weeks but should give me an idea how my body reacts to this. I've already been trt on this test dose for 6 weeks.