TSL LABS

There's my favorite little bitch. You looking for daddy? It's not my fault you've been running gear for years and your still a scrawny pussy. How's them 16's treating you? You should just give up and embrace the frailty. Shit there has to be some women out there that like weakly fuckboys. LMAO

That's the Christmas spirit. Saw on your profile you went from 180 to 205 but still the same avi pic?:eek: It's not in meso ways to attack ones physique bro. Lots of guys have their own demons they are fighting. Not everybody can be 6 ' and weigh 205 like you. Merry Christmas Jersey Shore.

Yea @Just Fish -- I see you calling guys out on their physiques , not cool here . Post your own pics and impress us all...~Ogh

Yea @Just Fish -- I see you calling guys out on their physiques , not
cool here . Post your own pics and impress us all...~Ogh

Agreed OGH. I think a lot of guys criticize others when they aren't comfortable with their own physique. Not saying that is necessarily the case here as I don't know. I'm very comfortable with where I'm at although there is always room for improvement.

I've never been critical of anyone's physique here. People are at different stages in their lives and in their body development. Ultimately, most here, at least most of the ones who are around a while share similar goals. Better to be positive than negative to help people reach those goals.

I also know in baggy clothes I don't look much bigger than the average guy. Here is a shot from earlier this year.

Attachments

• 51316 (3).png
    51316 (3).png
    824.7 KB · Views: 84
Agreed OGH. I think a lot of guys criticize others when they aren't comfortable with their own physique. Not saying that is necessarily the case here as I don't know. I'm very comfortable with where I'm at although there is always room for improvement.

I've never been critical of anyone's physique here. People are at different stages in their lives and in their body development. Ultimately, most here, at least most of the ones who are around a while share similar goals. Better to be positive than negative to help people reach those goals.

I also know in baggy clothes I look just a little bigger than the average guy. Here is a shot from earlier this year.

Hell yeah brother Masters those traps are huge .
Thats called "bringing it" ...Fish . ;)

I also know in baggy clothes I don't look much bigger than the average guy. Here is a shot from earlier this year.
Fucking solid brotha

That's the Christmas spirit. Saw on your profile you went from 180 to 205 but still the same avi pic?:eek: It's not in meso ways to attack ones physique bro. Lots of guys have their own demons they are fighting. Not everybody can be 6 ' and weigh 205 like you. Merry Christmas Jersey Shore.

Yea @Just Fish -- I see you calling guys out on their physiques , not cool here . Post your own pics and impress us all...~Ogh
Oddly, I made an observation about guys who've never cycled giving advice when they've never used gear themselves, and whoa and behold, who takes offence to it? @Just Fish the guy who's never cycled and is all over giving advice. [emoji23][emoji23]

Troll on brother. That's all you'll ever be here.

Nice work you Fucking beast!

I have tucked it behind the belt before lol. That shit does work as long as the shirt your wearing is not thin

Would you like an update pic?

Funny story. When I was in 17 I was making out with a chick in her pool. Her parents came home and caught us. I had to get out of pool with a rager so I tried pulling up the shorts high and putting it behind the waistband. As I'm walking past the parents the shorts slide down to normal positions revealing the whole top of my cock lol. The mother started laughing but the father was pissed lol

This is a steroid forum not some self consciousness awareness forum.

Oddly, I made an observation about guys who've never cycled giving advice when they've never used gear themselves, and whoa and behold, who takes offence to it? @Just Fish the guy who's never cycled and is all over giving advice. [emoji23][emoji23]

Troll on brother. That's all you'll ever be here.
I could give a flying fuck what you posted. I notice when my bitch comes to see me. I take care of my hoes. Awe, what's the matter did those 16's turn to 15.5's? lol

This is not just some random attack like @D-max's pussy ass would lead you to believe. He's a manipulative little troll. There is history involved

We keep the young ones inline . And we lead by example...:eek: lol

I can't keep myself inline, let alone others! I learned a long time ago no matter how big or strong you are there are always a lot of somebody's bigger and stronger than you.

Staying humble keeps one out of a lot of needless back and forth. Both online and in person.

Merry Christmas to you and your family my friend!

Traps for days, looking good man